[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin insecurities thread/general body flaws thread I have tons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0729.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0729.gif
848KB, 665x662px
Skin insecurities thread/general body flaws thread

I have tons of skin problems and I was feeling down in the dumps about it more than usual tonight. Anyone else want to share their flaws?

>when I was 15, I made a mistake with a chemical peel, and long story short now I have patches of scarring in the middle of my right cheek. My dermatologist said this will go away with time but it could be years. I hate it. The redness is gone but the scars aren't.
>also on my right cheek, I have a receded scar from when I got a mole removed about a year ago. It's about a centimeter in diameter and bugs the shit out of me, nowhere near as much as the hypertrophic mole did before though.
>patches of skin on cheeks forehead and chin that are red and irritated sometimes, but sometimes not. Tried everything in the book on this.
>oily skin, so I look shiny all the time, escpecially on nose and chin
>small bumps on forehead that don't go away
>skin tags on face and neck
>dark bags under my eyes no matter what
>large pores on face
>dozens of moles on back and arms, and a few on neck and face. Want the ones on neck face and arms removed but on the back they are too numerous/nobody sees me naked anyway.
>fair skin causes most of these problems
>so jealous of black people

As other insecurities go, I have plenty.
>slightly yellow teeth even though I don't eat sugar at all, and I brush 3 times daily, I floss, use white strips and hydrogen poroxide mouthwash. It's infuriating. Had braces so no problems with them not being straight but this pisses me off.
>one eye is slightly lower than the other and a little droopy, only noticeable in photos.
>white as a ghost.
>really red nose for no reason in stark contrast to the rest of me
>random hyperpigmentation from god knows what in random places
>one nipple is fucked up and misshapen
>ears are red and stick out a bit
>I'm pretty thin, but I have a genetic flab of skin under my chin that makes me look like I have a double chin when I don't
>>
>>37464434
Op contuing
So many flaws I can't list them in one post
>random hairs on my face that don't come off when shaving and I don't have the will to go through and tweeze them all
>small chin
>eyes just a tiny bit too far apart
>bad neck hair on the back of my neck that I don't notice but I know others do
>bumps on the back of my arms
>pubic hair that I can't shave without it looking like the fucking Somme
>super hairy legs
>5 foot 11
>arms are literally like a chickens I don't grow muscle
>knuckle hair
>fat ass for a guy (I think)
>ass hair
>cowlick constantly
>hair grows in between my eyebrows that I have to pick
>randomly get veiny eyes and arms

I'm gross
>>
>blonde hair

Fuckin hate it
>>
File: IMG_1360.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1360.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>37464434
I've heard that baking soda can help whiten teeth.

>tfw oily skin, bags under my eyes, small bumps as well, but i have the added super power of pimples on my arms
>>
>had eczema since childhood
i have scars over my entire body
it's awful
>>
My body is ok but my penis is pretty small when being soft
>>
My heads too big.
I wish I had a cute face but I can't cause my heads too big.
Also my body is too stocky.
>>
>>37464511
>>fat ass for a guy (I think)
That's not a flaw, post pic pls cutie
>>
>>37464434
>>when I was 15, I made a mistake with a chemical peel, and long story short now I have patches of scarring in the middle of my right cheek. My dermatologist said this will go away with time but it could be years. I hate it. The redness is gone but the scars aren't.
this vaguely implies you are still 15 and in addition to your insecurities reminiscent of a teenager it's safe to assume you are 15. im gonna have to ask you to vacate the premises as you are a minor and therefore disallowed from posting.
>>
>>37464434
Try to own it, and perfect yourself at something.
It can be a huge part of who you are or a no part of who you are
I'd go for the latter. Your looks doesnt define you. You must be good at something, so go do it. You'll be respected
>>
>>37464434
You cannot change these things about yourself, it seems to me that worrying about them is just a massive waste of time.
>>
>>37464434
Had horrible skin throughout middle school and high school, always avoid people because of this. My skin cleared up very well in college, and I used special products to get rid of any dark spots. I was getting flirted with so often, it was wild. By milfs, by girls my age and younger.

There was one girl who I met when I had bad skin that I liked a lot. She had bad skin as well but she was so hot and kind. We would talk together a lot and even took SAT together. That was the last time I saw her because she moved.
>>
>>37464434
My entire midsection is riddled with disgusting stretchmarks from my constant weight loss/gain over my teenage years. I've been told to my face by extended family that I have a huge head. My facial hair is stupidly patchy, the only place it grows thick is (of fucking course) my neck. My face is okay, but my side profile is shit no matter what weight I'm at. I have the hairline of a middleaged man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.