[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow /pol/lacks of /r9k/! We are on the brink of victory! We

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1496304947213.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1496304947213.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Fellow /pol/lacks of /r9k/! We are on the brink of victory! We are clear! We are just! We are badass! I feel badass in my uniform!
>>
cut your hair, faggotrino
>>
>>37464324
No. It is badass and sets me apart from the wicked Jews! Praise Kek!
>>
>>37464307
you posted this same exact picture days ago. i memorize repetition. why do you torture me, anon?
>>
>>37464985
I do not torture. I just think I look intimidating and badass in my Fascist uniform.
>>
>>37465031
i'm sorry but i can't take someone who wears skinny jeans seriously. i don't mean to offend you.

in my opinion, you'd look intimidating if you were /fit/ and angry looking. but in the pic you're covering your face which makes me think you're afraid someone will identify you. if you truly believe what you say you shouldn't be afraid to express it publicly.
>>
>>37465103
I was only covering my face as to not make the robots with less manly and beautiful Aryan features feel intimidated. Praise Kek!
>>
>>37465129
But an0n aryans have muscles and blond hair.
>>
>>37465189
Not necessarily true. I have a Heinrich Himmler type of Aryan appearance.
>>
>>37465129
you'll only intimidate betas not robots. there's a difference. you should browse here more often and figure out what that difference is, anon. recruiting someone you don't really understand for your race war seems irresponsible. either way, good luck.
>>
>>37465212
No you don't.
You got the appearance of a faggot
>>
I love this faggy robot, got butthurt about his thread about clothing robots wore.

Stay faggy, Gape-anon the Cumfilled
>>
>>37465243
Ernst Rohm and the Nazis loved gays though. You're probably a non-Aruan faggot Jew.
>>37465227
It's not recruitment. It's making sure /r9k/ and /pol/ bros are race conscious.
>>
>>37465280
You are a liar. Kek smite thee! Praise Him!
>>
>three toothbrushes

how many teeth do you even have?
>>
>>37465740
Aryans are said to have sturdy and hardened teeth so I bough three just in case.
>>
can you please posting this gay ass picture? You made this thread yesterday as well. Go back to fucking /pol/ you retarded piece of shit. Nobody cares about your Hitler sex fantasies, you fucking dyke.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.