[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have low IQ but you've been told all your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: dont quite get it.jpg (201KB, 1020x1125px) Image search: [Google]
dont quite get it.jpg
201KB, 1020x1125px
>tfw you have low IQ but you've been told all your life you have high IQ
>>
>>37464229
this
>tfw you`re were that pseudo intellectual smartass in school everybody hated
>tfw you were so arrogant about nothing
i was a unironic fedoraguy
and i hate myself for this
>>
I was always told I'm incredibly intelligent, but I know it's all bullshit. I'm not intelligent in the traditional sense, I just have a decent grasp of wisdom and able to give good advice.
>>
There is no such thing as "high intelligence". Iq doesn't mean anything

T. 138 iq
>>
>>37464341
>Iq doesn't mean anything
spotted the low iq'er

>138 iq
google iq tests dont count, friendo
>>
>>37464364
It was on paper in a testing environment, retard
>>
>>37464229
IQ 90 here, But im Australian so probably pretty good here
>>
>>37464407
Those abo genes tho
>>
>>37464407
Smartest Abo in the Outback
>>
>>37464407
140 IQ Australian. I've been tested multiple times, still can't uni to save my life (I can't stand structured learning)
>>37464476
And I'm an abbo to boot
>>
>>37464229
yeah all the kids in school who thought they were smart shit because they had a good work ethic and were fine with torturing themselve's for a paper that they thought allowed them to call eveyone else a stupid dumbass. school is a meme. I feel sad for those kids tho. we all find out eventually how smart we really are.
>>
>>37464527
>tfw you were unironically """""""smart but lazy""""""
>>
File: almost got a think.jpg (4KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
almost got a think.jpg
4KB, 166x250px
>tfw i was the kid who e-mailed the teacher and bumped my C+ to B- by telling a sob story

i was so fucking manipulative. and I was dumb all along.
>>
>>37464562
more like you were prostituting yourself to the school system for a worthless grade. kidding the mans ass and all that.
>>
>>37464229
Both my parents constantly told me "you're a really smart kid, anon" up until around 19 when I finally challenged them on it. They don't do it anymore.
>>
actually i think maybe the truth is
>smart people know instinctively they're smart so they don't feel like proving themselves(lazy).
>Average people feel the need to prove to everyone that they're smarter than average because they know they're dumber(tryhard)
>>
>>37464611
true true

i would always try to get into every honors society even if it meant lying. Man I was such an insecure brainlet. i'm finally coming out though. dumb and proud.
>>
>>37464671
atleast you're not alone. very not alone
>>
File: 1496108562198.png (1MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496108562198.png
1MB, 1365x767px
>~130 IQ
>never tried in school
>still don't try that hard in uni
you'd think I wouldn't slack off when I pay a shit ton of money every semester just to be there
>>37464611
this I never try to bring up my intelligence (except maybe this post lol) unless they directly ask. I hated HS so much cause of the (tryhard) peeps. Every class discussion they acted like they knew everything and ended up being wrong 3/4 of the time.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.