[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things normies say that piss you off. >Be me at my old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

ITT: Things normies say that piss you off.

>Be me at my old job
>Helping a customer out
>"You liked tired." Then looks away like I just made them really sad.
>>
File: that type of night.gif (34KB, 972x1098px) Image search: [Google]
that type of night.gif
34KB, 972x1098px
>>37463947
Maybe they're tired too
>>
>>37463947
A manager at my last job always told me to look happy. Really miffed me desu. I looked like I always did.
>>
File: 1467095535329.png (389KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1467095535329.png
389KB, 500x432px
>Another day another dollar
>Another day in paradise
>[married man referring to his wife]: Let me go ask the boss
>>
>>37463971
It was some typical normie housewife. I feel no sympathy.
>>
>>37463947
did you call them tired or do they call you tired
>>
>>37464180
they called me tired as I was leading them through the store
>>
>>37464007
if you arent wealthy the moment you marry you sign over your manhood to the female. she controls when you have an orgasm and slowly uses that to reduce your connections with the outside world until you are entirely dependent on her for a connection with another human being and the outside world. she will cut you off from your friends and other women until she is all you have. unless you are monetarily dominant she possesses all the power. she will hold favor over your children and your home and assets in the courts. if you dont acquiesce to her demands she will rob you of all you have and you give her a ring in celebration of this self immoliating act.
>>
>>37463947
>don't worry, anon, it gets better
>>
>>37464200
why not just connect with her and then make friends?
>>
Generic normie sayings in retail? Fml I hear them all. Night shift worker so you get the reference of some of these
>aww you're chirpy for this hour of the morning
>glad one of us is awake haha
>oh shit cold out there
>good weather for ducks ey?
when asked if they want a receipt
>nah, just the thing outta there (points to receipt printer)
>do you know how to get to [X location 50+miles away]
>*walks in the door* are you guys open?
When working on a public holiday
>earnin the big bucks today
>think of the moneeeeeey

I could go on for hours fml
>>
>>37464257
>earnin the big bucks today
>think of the moneeeeeey

I fucking worked minimum man. I was not making money even if I was working my ass off.
>>
>>37464334
It's like yea, I'm getting paid more but it's still like 1/3rd of a proper job you cunt.
>>
>>37463947
>>37463971
They are keep in mind most normies are wagecucks as well, they aren't looking to be reminded of their situation 24/7 yet there you are.
>>
>>37463947
Work in a restaurant and fat fucks that complain about not fitting in the booths piss me off to no enc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.