[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you react when a super underage girl makes sexual

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 18

File: 1489102940324.jpg (271KB, 1279x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1489102940324.jpg
271KB, 1279x1310px
How do you react when a super underage girl makes sexual advances towards you?
>>
>>37462349
>How do you react when a super underage girl makes sexual advances towards you?
I don't because this doesn't happen
>>
Don't reciprocate (maybe a little) but don't reject her either. Let her keep doing it
>>
>>37462384
this
I secretly like it, but I'm s moral fag
>>
File: 1496358006411.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496358006411.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>37462349
consider the age gap and be a decent person with an actual brain to ignore it
>>
File: IMG_1095.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>37462349
>implying this ever happens to me
>>
>>37462349
Extreme careful polite feigned ignorance.
>>
Composed, straight faced, serious, resistant, for about 3 minutes before I I gracefully give in.
>>
>>37462399
im not a moral fag but i dont know if it's worth getting my ass rammed by Jamal for being a """pedo"""
>>
That doesn't happen. If it did, then I'd just ignore her.
>>
>>37462406
This F U OP
>>
>>37462349
> when
I wish this happened to me
>>
I would have sex with her.

Call me weak, stupid, perverted, pedo, I don't care. I would enjoy every second I plunge my cock in her tight crevices. I would blow so hard I'd get her pregnant 6 times AND GO TO JAIL WITH A FUCKING SMILE. I'D BITE MY TONGUE AND DIE BEFORE I GOT THERE, I DON'T CARE.
>>
>>37462356
this
If it does, you might just be dead or sleeping. In which case, enjoy every last bit of the moment.
>>
File: garlic.jpg (23KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
garlic.jpg
23KB, 600x300px
>>37462504
Damn you could be a rapper.
>>
I WANT TO PENETRATE A TIGHT JC PUSSY WITH MY OCHINCHIN
>>
Said before but I had it happen. Girl threatened to rat on me and even say I raped her if I didn't do what she wanted.

Only time I've ever considered killing myself.
>>
>>37462656
Story? this is my fetish.
>>
Flick them on the forehead because they are a child
>>
>>37462349
Literally the only time I've ever seen this happen was way back in HS when a (normal) female student was so obviously banging an assistant teacher that the full time teachers started making jokes about it. Otherwise girls always wanted someone younger than them so they could act more experienced and attempt to take the dom role.
>>
>>37462706
And then use the opportunity when they are dazed to push your hand down her pants and start fingering her, right?
>>
>>37462699
I met the girl while trying a crappy summer job, we became friendly and I guess she got a crush on me. I didn't know until she started acting inappropriately with me but when I tried to stop it after that she threatened me if I didn't keep things going. Had to go through the summer like that freaked the fuck out of what was going to happen and felt like killing myself how disgusted I was. Only way I got out was just up and moving away.
>>
>>37462349
>"Listen, what you're feeling is fine and there's nothing wrong with what you're doing, but I could get in a lot of trouble because of it, and then we won't be able to hang out. What's more, I can't reciprocate it. Please don't make sexual advances towards me anymore."

>don't talk down to them
>don't act like it's weird for a kid to have sexual urges
>just ask them to stop
>firmly if need be
>>
File: 1494724214797.png (994KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494724214797.png
994KB, 1366x768px
>>37462805
>firmly
I'd be firmly in my pants and then in her pants, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>37462836
Well, I wouldn't. I've actually had kids act pretty sexually towards me before, more often than I'm comfortable with, and I think I'm pretty good at getting them to cut that crap out without being a douche. That said, if it's being a douche or going along with it, be a douche.
>>
>>37462871
What do you mean by "kids"? As long as they are pubescent, I don't see an issue.
>>
>>37462908
Well, it's varied. The youngest I've had come onto me was like 7, but there's also been pubescent ones and tweens/teens.

Obviously, you don't speak to them the same way about this stuff, but I think it's actually easier with the really young ones to defuse it. At least then you can just ask their parents to do something without it being weird. Then again, I doubt a tween would just start fucking humping you out of nowhere.

And there's always an issue.
>>
>>37462991
>The youngest I've had come onto me was like 7,
That's obviously fucked and indicative of some kind of mental if not physical abuse she has suffered.

The pubescent girls you can take seriously, at least once they are 12 and up I'd say.
>>
>>37463027
>That's obviously fucked and indicative of some kind of mental if not physical abuse she has suffered.
I don't think so. I had sexual feelings before I was that young and acted them out with kids on the playground. Not that hard to figure out that touching your crotch feels good or that kissing gives you butterflies; no abuse needed. Unless the girls on the playground who asked me to make out were abused themselves and passed that shit onto me, but I don't fucking know. In any case, I think it disturbs people to see kids as sexual creatures, but they are. Babies even masturbate in the womb.

In any case, you take them all seriously. Never talk down to kids. But don't fuck 'em, either. Duh.
>>
>>37462349
The same way I act towards any women making advances toward me: like a total sperg.
>>
>>37463114
>Babies even masturbate in the womb
Source on this? Sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>37463027
Pretty normal for those extremely extroverted little girls that have some understanding of sex but either don't respect boundaries or get a kick out of pushing them.
>>
>>37463161
http://healthland.time.com/2013/06/19/do-15-week-old-fetuses-masturbate/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVB0qTiq5jU

It's true, anon. Sexual development is like any other kind of development. Motor development, emotional development, intellectual development-same shit. Yeah, those capacities aren't fully-developed until adulthood, but they exist in some form from day one.

It disturbs adults to see children as sexual creatures, but they are sexual creatures regardless. That doesn't give us the right to have sex with them, but it's stupid and ignorant of us to pretend that children are sexless. And anecdotally, you can orgasm before you even hit puberty. It actually kinda freaked me out when cumming started producing semen.
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (39KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
39KB, 347x340px
>went to kalahari (indoor water park) with friend
>girls who look around 14 approach us
>girls flirt for a few and then ask how old we are
>we're 18
>"yeah right"
>w/e If you don't believe me you don't believe me
>go our separate ways
>run into them in the lobby later that day
>pull out my ID to prove that I'm 18
>mfw they still looked shocked
>>
>>37463341
If a girl flirts with me, I'm whatever age she wants me to be.
>>
>>37463365
>"Goo-goo?"
>"Well, GA-GA, baby, let's get nasty!"
>"...goo?"
>"Yup, here comes the goo, sweetheart."
>>
File: 1496075822396s.jpg (5KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496075822396s.jpg
5KB, 238x250px
>>37463365
they weren't attractive enough to take a bite out of the jail bait
>>
>>37463382
this post is... CRIMINALLY underrated!
>>
>>37462349
Go all in, but be as secretive about it as possible. As child and pubertal fuck I craved sex too - how can moralpussies even come up with that shit that it would traumatize children?
>>
>>37462349
It'd never happen to me, but I'd just ignore her for my own sake. Not about to throw what little semblance of a life I have away.
>>
>>37463382

Fucking LOL'D

Here's your (You) you sick bastard
>>
I had a fifteen year old wrap her legs around me and try to dry hump me. In the middle of a public pool.

Fortunately she was an honest girl and told her parents she basically forced herself on me when daddy saw it and started freaking the fuck out.

What should have been fucking hot turned into one of the scariest moments of my life, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1495828612894.jpg (45KB, 396x973px) Image search: [Google]
1495828612894.jpg
45KB, 396x973px
>tfw no girl ever gave a shit about me except one that's autistic in the actual meaning of the word
>>
>>37463341
>tfw the only girls I've ever attracted online are underage despite me always clearly stating my age
>always drop them as soon as I find out
I wish I was a normalfag who could meet others my age
>>
File: 1496105097593.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496105097593.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>37463759
same man same
The only girls that approach me are younger. (too young for my taste)
I got catcalled once by some older drunk chicks so that kinda makes me feel better about myself but idk if they meant it
>>
File: 1374675727373.png (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1374675727373.png
33KB, 256x256px
Assume it's an undercover agent provocateur
>>
>>37463954
Older is fine, their husband was just an asshole and they want some free dick. It's younger you need to worry about, never know when it's actually just chris hansen waiting to fuck your ass with some 17 y/o pussy.
>>
>>37463993
>tfw 10 secs apart
I unironically love you anon
>>
>>37462349
If she's under nine, I'll risk doing time
>>
File: 1496113383100.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496113383100.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>37463996
sorry by older I mean like 21-23 (I'm 19)
>>
>>37462349
Block her or ghost her.
>>
don't know of this counts but one day when I was walking past the library on my way home some middle school looking girl said she like my hair, I just looked vaguely in her direction to know that it was directed to me and said thanks
I was 20 at the time I think, hasn't happened again since I became a NEET hikki so I don't worry about that shit
>>
File: 1485478511928.jpg (35KB, 599x429px) Image search: [Google]
1485478511928.jpg
35KB, 599x429px
>>37464044
I'm only 21 anon, the only ones that talk to me are 16-17. Anything under 18 can fuck off I'm getting to the point where it's often enough I'm getting paranoid.
>>
>>37462349
>be 20
>start talking to qt fembot
>find out she is 19
>drop her immediately because I dont want to be a pedo

wew that was a close one
>>
File: 146243213421432.jpg (143KB, 783x1020px) Image search: [Google]
146243213421432.jpg
143KB, 783x1020px
>>37464282
I don't find most girls my age(or younger) that attractive. I take in more than just their looks tho so.
>Not to mention I can catch more charges than a bball player in the NBA for trying to get with someone under 18.
>Most of them are materialistic, rude, or just plain stupid.
Idk older women (23+) come across as wiser and more attractive to me. But I look young for my age so I basically have to find a pedo girl because most of them dig the older looking male
>>
File: 1496122418184.jpg (64KB, 581x603px) Image search: [Google]
1496122418184.jpg
64KB, 581x603px
>>37464400
>wew that was a close one
kek you got that one right. If you had taken that any further you'd be chillin' with tyrone right about now.
>>
>>37464062
although this IS a decent suggstion, asking someone do this is usually unrealistic because it's emotionally taxing.
i would suggest a simple no and leave it at that. if you are serious, she will feel it and back off. it will be awkward after but if you're a good enough dude, time will fix that.
>>
>>37464450
Older women are disgusting whores who have slept with too many men and are either looking for beta providers or men to make them look young. 18 or gtfo.
>>
Depends on the setting but if it's like on a late night train (as it happened one time) I halfheartedly flirt back. If they try to take it anywhere I just grab their hands, say "Look, you're cute and all but I'm old enough to be your dad. Lets just leave it as a harmless passing of fun" and then move seats
>>
>Be me
>Mom's third husband's 14 y/o neice is visiting for week
>We talk a lot. Thought she was pretty cool
>Notsexuallyattractedthough.jpg
>One night she asks for advice on kissing
>Thought it was weird af
>Told her its something you do with people you like
>She straight up starts licking my lower lip
>Confused.jpg
>Shes a 8/10 qt for being so young
>Kinda into it
>Kissed her back and showed her the ropes
>20 minutes in and shes got the hang of it
>Turned on at this point
>She asks me to grope her
>I explained the situation that its ok to have feelings but I could get in a lot of trouble for this
>She Promises not to tell anyone
>Its 3 A.M. so we have to be quiet
>Reaches under her shirt to cop a feel
>I carry her to my bedroom
>Lie her tiny body on the bed
>Ask her if he really wants to do this
>She bites her lip and says yes
>Lights go off and so do her clothes
>I feel all over her developing body

Cont?
>>
>>37464691
inb4 dinosaur or Loch Ness
>>
>>37462991
Where does this happen? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>37463341
How do you hide your erection? My dick would be diamonds just from talking to them, let alone flirting. And I know for a fact that they're looking to see if I'm aroused, so there's even more pressure to keep my member down.
>>
As long as you trust them to not be cunts and get ur shit rekt
I see no problem as long as its consensual
>>
More sexy underage green text pls
Hnnnnnnnnnggg
>>
File: 1496175959722.jpg (12KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496175959722.jpg
12KB, 280x300px
>>37464812
It's a hard craft I've mastered over the years of being an autistic kid and few attempts of trying to get grills. I try my hardest not to think about them in a sexual way and convince myself they are just people.
>>
Continued-
>I carry her to my bedroom
>Lie her tiny body on the bed
>Ask her if he really wants to do this
>She bites her lip and says yes
>Lights go off and so do her clothes
>I feel all over her developing body
>Get super erect
>I eat her out for a bit fingering her young pussy while licking her tiny clit
>She starts to moan
>notabouttogetcaught.jpg
>I flip her over and bury her face in my pillows
>She reaches back to feel my cock
>Her young soft body quivers as she does
>She looks back and says "I love you Anon"
>Can't take it anymore
>Bring my tip into her fresh soaking pussy
>I press forwards slowly about half way in
>I pull back the blood of her chastity now on my raging erection
>I ask if shes ok
>She looks back and nods
>I do it faster
>Her pussy was so tight and soft I knew I wouldnt last long
>Her moans were muffled by the pillows
>I was going fast now
>I could tell she was in pain
>That turned me on
>All of seed exploded into her in one burst
>I grab some tissues and wipe on her blood from my still hard cock
>Lie down next to her and we kiss some more
>She starts feeling my cock
>Notices how hard it still is
>She told me how good it felt for me to be inside her
>I kissed her again
>We continued throughout the night
>>
One time it happened to me I just ignored it, mainly because I didn't see the signs so she (daughter of family friends) thought that I wasn't interested so stopped after while.

If this would happen again, I would probably flirt back a bit, just to feel better about myself, but wouldn't take it any further even if it was legal.
>>
>>37462349
>Oh shit there's a high probability that she won't know how to be quiet about our relationship and i'll probably go to jail for statutory rape

and then I nervously stiff-arm her despite being a virgin (like I did the other 3 girls that tried to fuck me growing up).
>>
File: baith.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
baith.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
I would not reply because this is a bait thread. Also if you were a true robot no one will have ever made sexual advances towards you.
>>
File: 1494159929620.jpg (33KB, 229x282px) Image search: [Google]
1494159929620.jpg
33KB, 229x282px
My GF is 16 so I usually fuck them.

I'm not a burger so It's legal
>>
fbi.jpg
>>
You rape them mercilessly. Even when they beg you to stop. You must teach them when theyre young to not make sexual advances to not be thots
>>
Happened once, shes the youngest in my RL friends group and is part of it because of one of my friends sisters. I was the only one who didn't know she was younger than the rest of us by like 5 years so I hit on her back a bit, my friends made jokes for a week straight after because I didn't know she was that much younger than the rest of us. I don't flirt with her now.
>>
I used to make out with my sister. I was 6 and she was 8. We were watching a movie with our parents, and there was a sex scene which, for whatever reason, they didn't tell us to look away from, as they usually do. Maybe they weren't paying attention or something. Regardless, I recall the guy putting his hand down the girl's pantsu and squeezing her ass, and then after making out for a while, pinned her down on the bed and started kissing her.

After a few minutes we left the living room and went to our room, which we shared. There was this game that we played in our underwear, but it wasn't sexual at all. My sister said that we should play that game, and I innocently agreed. So we started stripping down, and at that point I had a semi from the movie. Now we're both in our underwear (only pantsu for her, obviously. Peach coloured), door is closed, and I don't remember how it started, but we started making out.
>>
>>37465247
[cont]
We kissed with our lips first, and then started to lick each others' tongues, exchanging saliva. Her saliva was very bitter and didn't taste nice, so we stopped doing that, for now. We continued the tongue-less kissing, and I decided to imitate the guy in the film so I put my hand down her pantsu and started feeling up her cute tiny ass. After kissing for a bit longer, we got onto the bottom bunk bed and kissed there. After that, and I don't remember how, we ended up on the carpet, and I was on top of her with her head in between by hands, pinned down. It was at that moment that I realised just how hard my dick was. It was sort of lifting up my underwear, and my sister got the full view. I lowered my head and started kissing her again, with the tongue this time, completely disregarding her bitter saliva, which, through our passion, became rather sweet, and I loved it. We kissed for a while longer, licking each others' tongues aggressively, until I got tired and collapsed; my body on top of her slightly sweaty skin, and my penis making contact with her soft, budding vagina. I felt her intense heart beat, and she probably felt mine.

We made deep eye-contact, and I vividly remember her slight, open-mouthed smile, which released her warm breath onto my face, which was a mere 5 centimetres away from her own. I didn't do anything with my penis, nor did she with her vagina, because we didn't know how to. After staring into each others' eyes, and breathing into each others' faces for approximately ten seconds, we became lip-locked once more. She was salivating more than usual, and I recall some flowing out of her mouth, down her cheeks. However, the majority of it was in a constant state of exchange between our mouths. We licked each others' tongues for a bit longer, until I was completely exhausted and stopped.

We then climbed back onto the bed and went to cuddled until we fell asleep.
>>
>>37464802
Up your sister's ass.
>>
>>37464935
Anything after that? Do you keep contact?
>>
>>37463660
Lucky she wasn't a bitch
>>
>>37465067
But you're on an American website, so that makes it illegal.
>>
>>37462356
Prettty much this

Next question please
>>
>>37462425
>America
>gay interracial rape is okay
>fucking teenagers isn't

C U C C N A T I O N
>>
>>37462349
how does this happen? do i have to sit somewhere alone and wait for them
>>
File: magische Marisa.jpg (2MB, 1450x1370px) Image search: [Google]
magische Marisa.jpg
2MB, 1450x1370px
>>37466115
Oh Yeah, im sure police will come to my House now and put me to jail
>>
With rape or angry masturbation.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.