[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even Rose is a Stacey after reading her blog "when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nanywlBIL61s13fhgo1_500.jpg (91KB, 466x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nanywlBIL61s13fhgo1_500.jpg
91KB, 466x372px
>tfw even Rose is a Stacey after reading her blog

"when i was leaving at around 3am, he asked me to come back to his apartment. who'd have thought he had it in him?"

i used to be quite obsessed with her but i realized that it was dumb a few years ago
>>
Blaspheme

dont come here anymore
>>
Plus she kinda ruined her body with that horrible tattoo on her shoulder
Just a basic roastie bitch. Nothing special.
>>
>>37461523

Well lesson learned I hope. Every woman is a stacy because guys everywhere are helplessly in love with all women. It's a shame it doesn't work the other way around.
>>
>>37462238
do you think she effed that guy? it was on her old blog
>>
quoting
> not green texting

fucking summer i swear
>>
>>37461523
>quite obsessed with her

you mean him?
>>
>>37461523
link plox
oregamo
>>
File: rozegutzblog.png (771KB, 1767x708px) Image search: [Google]
rozegutzblog.png
771KB, 1767x708px
>>37462860
heres a picture because its a dead website but its a html in the arcive off eightchan
>>
she just described him as "the runtiest of the litter" -- she didn't accept
>>
>>37463045
that still sounds pretty whore certified doesnt it
>>
File: Wink.gif (520KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
Wink.gif
520KB, 352x264px
I feel like we all loved her was bc she seemed so alone in her room and was an outcast like the rest of us but that sadly just isn't true
>>
>>37463264
i think it was true, it just didn't ruin her like people who frequent 4chan/r9k
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.