[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, I went to Wendy's today and had a great meal! I ordered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: baconator-2-original.jpg (118KB, 930x495px) Image search: [Google]
baconator-2-original.jpg
118KB, 930x495px
Wow, I went to Wendy's today and had a great meal! I ordered the Baconator, made with 100% real beef, and the Strawberry-Mango salad, which is made with super fresh ingredients! What an awesome meal, and so affordable as well! I will definitely be visiting this fine establishment again soon!
>>
>>37461114
Hey shillbro post calories in a baconator
>>
>>37461282
You need calories to bulk bro
>>
>>37461114
BK is cheaper by far.
>>
>>37461305
Just post em I wanna seeeeee
>>
File: 1454543943560.jpg (12KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1454543943560.jpg
12KB, 294x273px
>not eating toast with ketchup for dinner

are you retarded?
>>
File: 1tkkiwro9_1280.jpg (383KB, 1280x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1tkkiwro9_1280.jpg
383KB, 1280x1492px
>>37461114
>I will definitely be visiting this fine establishment again soon!

Good for you son
>>
>>37461114
>be fat american
>never eaten a baconator
Am I missing out on something good bots?
>>
For me it is the Baconator. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>37461114
Alright I almost want to fall for the wendys meme at this point considering all the shills and waifufags. But this is /r9k/ we're full of wagecucks surely we have at least one real employee. How do they actually compare to mcdonalds/burger king are they better or just a meme?
>>
The food is for the most part of a much better quality. It's all greasy bullshit really but you may as well go for top of the line greasy bullshit
>>
>Young man discovers society for first time

Congrats
>>
Wow, that sounds great! And after all, Wendy's Twitter is BASED and Wendy is an EPIC waifu! I'm going to go out and get a Baconator right now!
>>
File: 1493319231829.jpg (24KB, 335x371px) Image search: [Google]
1493319231829.jpg
24KB, 335x371px
>>37461282
>Hey shillbro post calories in a baconator
Not shillbro, but it's 970
>>
spicy breaded asiago ranch chicken sandwich is best sandwich

last time I ate a regular burger at Wendy's I got food poisoning
>>
>>37461114
disgusting American slob disgusting food

you are all disgusting if you eat this
>>
>>37461114
>tfw the chef at Wendy's is a 6/10 trap I went to school with
What should I say so she'll know I'm not interested?
>>
>>37461114
the bacon was probably burnt. only cafes make juicy soft bacon.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 216x233px
Howdy, I went to Burger King today and had a great time! I ordered the Original Whopper, made with 100% organic beef, and the delicious cherry slush, refreshing me during the summer! It was mouth watering and cheap, so the whole family could enjoy it! I will definitely be visiting this fine establishment again soon!
>>
>>37462057
Nice try Beta King, but everyone knows that Wendy's is the real deal when it comes to high quality beef burgers. BK is processed garbage, whole Wendy's is committed to fresh ingredients and great recipes. Wendy's is the best fast food restaurant in America!
>>
Not buying from either after this shill thread ever again
>>
Always buying from either after this shill thread again
>>
Man the PR team for Wendy's is at full force at 11 PM.

That or you fat motherfuckers are so delusionally autistic about your Greasinator that you're more than willing to give this company a bunch of free advertising.

Either way you're a bunch of fucking suckers. Get lost.
>>
what about The Taco Bell?
>>
>>37463229
That's dirty, gross spic food! Wendy's won't make you shit your pants like Taco Bell will!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.