[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs fucking ruined my life Don't do drugs guys,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1471762713908.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1471762713908.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Drugs fucking ruined my life

Don't do drugs guys, it isn't worth it
>>
What if I want to do drugs in hopes of ending my life?
>>
>>37460965
There are quicker methods
>>
>>37460965
What's the point of trying to get drugs, you just exist to make other people hate you for begging/stealing from them and your self esteem spirals down the drain until you become a zombie. Just dance naked on the train tracks.
>>
>>37460973
None that feel as good.
>>
File: 1492544012628.jpg (25KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1492544012628.jpg
25KB, 396x385px
>>37460949
Meh, I did drugs and been in and out of prison my whole life but I'm still an accomplished developer with a permanent spot on Wikipedia and I'm currently running a successful $1m+ valuation crowdfunded software project. Get ur shit together m8 and focus the addictive personality on learning something that interests you.
>>
does chewing tobacco and cigs count?
>>
>>37461020
Ok well go be a junkie for 3 months and come back and let us know how good it feels to let tyrone pound your anus for a bag.
>>
How did drugs ruin your life OP?
>>
sorry to hear that op but not everyone gets addicted like you
I'm able to do drugs in moderation
>>
Did you do hard stuff like meth & heroin?
>>
Weed literally saved me from my psychotic autism my main man!
>>
>>37461024

what kind of project do you run? is it a finance/business tool or something?
>>
I'm gonna do x in a week
Very excited to fall further down this rabbit whole
>>
>>37461020

I'm not too sure about that.
Imagine you fuck up the dosage on that OD and wake up as a vegetable?
>>
>>37461020
Raping and murdering girls feels better than any drug, you'll get executed after bliss.
>>
>>37461352
I have done meth a million times and it sucks. Don't every try it if you're prone to oaranoia/anxiety. I only do it like twice a year, and only if I have some klonopin to take with.
>>
>>37461420
Like 20 fucking years after and be alone in a one man cell with no outside except for a little fenced in box with a view of concrete walls

Fuck all that.
>>
>>37461377
Crypto / bitcoin type project I've been at for about 1.5 years now
>>
>>37461433
Plead guilty and don't appeal, rape a young enough girl, unless you live in some progressive shithole the'll execute you ASAP.

Even then if you could always die in a shootout instead that can be pretty fun too.
>>
>>37461447
get out mooncoin devs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.