[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day of wagecuck job >they make you do this to b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: pwc.jpg (24KB, 294x497px) Image search: [Google]
pwc.jpg
24KB, 294x497px
>first day of wagecuck job
>they make you do this to break the ice

https://streamable.com/h6do7

What do you do?
>>
>>37460413
haha I'd put a bullet in my head right in the middle of that room
>>
>>37460413
Apply for another job because any place that needs to do that is horrible and full of horrible people
>>
and I thought the walmart cheer was bad
>>
>>37460413
some roastie was probably paid to come up with this
>>
What the fuck am I even watching? Original
>>
>>37460413
>tfw starting work at PwC the company in the video in 2 months

I don't understand how they hired me I'm a khv.
>>
File: 1490303591314.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1490303591314.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>37460413
>surviving that

i literally ctrl+w'ed the moment I heard the singing. I pray for the souls in that room. Worse than an ISIS suicide bomb emotionally.
>>
>>37460413
And so the little big of dignity they had left, faded away.
>>
File: feels inside.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
feels inside.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>37460413
>be a freshly graduated accountant
>have a job starting at a large CPA firm beginning of next year
t-they won't make me do this....right?
>>
>>37460970
How hard was it for you to find a job? What should I do as an accounting student during college?
>>
>tfw failed to get the grad role at PwC

maybe it was for the best lads
>>
Does literally anybody enjoy this shit or derive any benefit from it whatsoever?
>>
>>37460440

you got a chuckle outta this guy
>>
>>37460413
i'm having rushes of cringe in all my skin watching this
>>
>>37460995
I started searching for a job in late April, which is relatively late in the scope of things. However, I got a internship this summer at a manufacturer and a full time position at a large firm as I said before due to a very high GPA.
If you don't have a high GPA, your goal should be to join the accounting society at your college, go to career fairs, and network with your professors as they likely have connections to recruiters. Also, the large CPA firms recruit months in advance, as you can probably tell from the fact that I have a position starting in 2018. Your college adviser will likely be able to help you with getting into a large firm.
>>
I thought hazing was illegal.
>>
>>37460505
They didn't make me do that cringe shit when I got cuckolded
>>
>>37460413
Welp, time to whip out the AK.
>>
>>37461068
I have a feeling the HR bitches are to blame for this, especially the new generation of SJW white-guilted ones
they're fucking delusional
>>
SHABOOYA ROLL CALL
>>
>>37460413
>Elevate program
>For students who are too young to intern
>People say they are alumni
You guys are idiots. They are clearly employees who volunteered to help in the program
Look at the crowd. They are obviously not employees. Too young
>>
>clap along because I don't wanna look like an asshole but don't really smile

Normies being normies man. As long as I don't have to participate that's fine. They are gonna get offended if I don't clap but I'm not gonna put a smile on my face like I'm actually enjoying this shit.
>>
File: 1479493351797.jpg (57KB, 525x522px) Image search: [Google]
1479493351797.jpg
57KB, 525x522px
>>37460413
>First two weeks of wagecuck blue collar job after five years of independent NEETdom
>Hey this is pretty nice I get a reason to go outside my house, have some daily social interaction and get some physical activity for a change too
>After the first month of job
>Want to go 9/11-2 on the factory and any people in there
Everyone already thinks I'm a grumpy weirdo since I don't really like to share a lot about myself and so speak very little, mostly just good mornings and bye byes and work-related questions and observations.
>>
>>37461959
You do sound like a grumpy weirdo anon
>>
>>37462059
Fuck you, you fruit.
>>
File: 1496107700441.png (1MB, 618x929px) Image search: [Google]
1496107700441.png
1MB, 618x929px
>>37460413
This is exactly like my college orientation. Fucking cancer the whole lot of 'em
>>
>>37463049
COLLEGE?
Holy fuck dude. I knew some sororities did this but it's clearly out of hand now.
>>
>>37461959
>tfw at my past two jobs people have made references to me being some kind of shooter
I had one guy "joke" about how I was going to shoot up the place. I've had another guy joke about how I was going to take out guns from my backpack and go columbine on everyone. I am not even bitter though.
>>
>Literally wanting to work at PwC
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.