[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Today, whites make up only 8 (2 percent of these are women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1496389774224.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496389774224.png
50KB, 675x547px
>Today, whites make up only 8 (2 percent of these are women in child baring age) percent of the whole planet population
>comparatively to 28 percent in the 1950, and it is decreasing every decade.

are we going to see white genocide in our lifetime?
>>
>>37460364
Thanks to whores like you we are.
>>
File: bullshit-meter1.jpg (35KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit-meter1.jpg
35KB, 500x322px
>>37460364
Could you please source this information?
>>
>>37460537
just google 'how many white people in world'
>>
>>37460364
This is fucking false. Race populations are comparable with Asians and Indians being the majority.
>>
>>37460597
Super unhelpful numbers are all over the place and I was only able to find like three direct answers A.K.A. racial percentages of specific countries and not the world population as a whole.
OPs information is not looking good because it appears he got the answer from a Quora post.
https://www.quora.com/Are-there-more-whites-than-black-people-in-the-world
>>
>>37460852
>>37460753
okay then what is the % of whites in the world? every link i clicked seemed to be 8-14%

and i do mean whites not latino
>>
>>37460921
I've already tried that, If you sourced your shit this would be so much easier.
>>
>>37460364
>white genocide
It's suicide.
We're doing it to ourselves.
Most of us don't even realise.
Some are complicit.

It makes me sad.
>>
Yes. It's already well underway in areas like Texas and California where the population is largely hispanic and whites are a minority.

In our generation's old age we'll be surrounded by hordes of violent shitskins everywhere we go.

Worse, gun control laws will most likely prevent us from carrying firearms for personal protection. We'll be completely at their mercy.
>>
>>37460364
This is what whites get for being degenerate
>>
>>37461117
fuck off Common Filth
>>
File: refugees.jpg (156KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
156KB, 1200x800px
>>37460982
>We're doing it to ourselves.
>implying this isn't a (((controlled))) effort to kill us
>>
>>37461143
Not an argument, go look at the average white person. All drug addled, promiscuous retards. Why would you care these people are dying out when they themselves don't care
>>
>>37460364
who would be doing the killing tho?
>>
>>37461143

he originally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>37461240
jews pitting us against muslims yet again.
>>
>>37461212
>Why would you care these people are dying out when they themselves don't care
Because those people won't persecute my grandchildren for the color of their skin.
>>
>>37460852
quora isn't exactly unreliable though. it's not the best place, but that is a well thought out answer there.
>>
>>37461467
Yeah, but if the only place I can find these statistics is a single dodgy website and OP refuses to source his shit then I become suspicious.
>>
>>37460537
It's a hard number to discover because academics can't even define what a white person is. Do they include Hispanics? Do they include Indians and/or Persians?

If you include just Northern and Western Europeans and their genetic kin around the world, 8 percent sounds about right.
>>
>>37462181
>Do they include Hispanics? Do they include Indians and/or Persians?
....no. what the hell, do those people think they are white?
>>
>>37462181
Is europe already that far gone? They have 740 million which is already 9.5%
With Canada and america it would rise by a couple tens of millions
>>
>>37460982
>>white genocide
>It's suicide.

Giving freedom to women is what the jews to to destroy civilizations, they been doing exacly this since Rome.
>>
>>37462259
look at the white population of the USA in the last 20 years for your answer
>>
>tfw earth is doomed without white people
I guess it's kind of funny actually.
>>
>>37462339
This is also the reason we gotta ban all women from the internet. They ruin everything they participate, especially when it comes to raising kids.
In most other chans one is permabanned for so much as acting like a women - since it's so easy to tell when it's a women.
>>
>>37462339

Nah. This just shows the whiteboi, despite being incredibly privileged in all fields, is failing to captivate his very own women. Do not blame the woman for It's only their nature to go for the best mate. Now think in the many ways in which you and your bitter alt-righters have failed as males. Nu-males.
>>
>>37462559
>Shilling for free

I didn't saved the post that shows how whites are the most desired by all save niggress, the one full of statistics and even a comic, anyone have?
>>
File: pol vs sjw vs r9k.jpg (185KB, 887x823px) Image search: [Google]
pol vs sjw vs r9k.jpg
185KB, 887x823px
>>37462393
Not in a way, this is all the jews plan, Check Plan Kalergi, they planed to mix everyone into shitskin mutts a long time ago. AKA Become Brazil.
>>
>>37460982
It will become a genocide. It's already been happening on a cultural level with the constant denigration of "whiteness", and I genuinely believe there will be mass killings. The whites in South Africa will probably be the first to go (and it might even start happening this year).
>>
>>37462393

>implying that shitskins are even remotely comparable to whites intellectually.
>>
>>37460364
>8 percent
whatre you high you fuckin moeron kys
>>
>>37462772
>there will be mass killings

Like in Europe and the increase in crimes and you think the midia will show that, don't you?
It's already happening in SA and south america, aswell to the cowards who fled to asia. honorary aryan my ass
>>
>>37462840
By mass killings I mean that ALL of the remaining whites in SA will be wiped out. First it will be the farmers when the government starts stealing their land, but the nigs will eventually chimp out and just start killing them all. And the (((media))) will either cover it up or say it's a good thing (referring to it as "justice for apartheid" or some such nonsense).
>>
>>37460364
>what's with kitty pictures and pedophiless??
>>
>>37460983
Can just shoot them anyway. Police come you shoot them too. You're old, go out spitefully.
>>
>>37462942
But that's what I meant anon, it /is/ happening. Give how you describe you probably already know this stuff also happened time and again in the past.

>>37463098
I see robot culture is still alive and well. I want to post the image that shows that cops recruit straight from antifa but the image is too big.
>>
>>37463431

I already know that there have been a lot of farm murders in South Africa. What I'm saying is that it will eventually be state-sanctioned and spiral out of control. And they will start by seizing farmland (just like Mugabe did).
>>
>>37463431
>it /is/ happening.
>http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

jesus christ the way they're doing it is just unnecessary
>>
>>37463552
Legit question, why niggers do this? why do they hate whites when whites are nice to them but are submissive when whites treat them like slaves? They are like women.
>>
>>37464158
I think they hated whites even more when they were treated like slaves, they just couldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>37464158

Average nigger IQ is 75, which means a substantial number of them are literally retarded.
>>
File: 1433806453377.png (449KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1433806453377.png
449KB, 4500x4334px
>>37460364

>not wanting to watch Western society crumble as punishment for falling for the multiculturalism meme

Hopefully the rice merchants don't make the same mistake.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.