[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you really want a weeb gf? Watching anime together would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20.png (493KB, 535x955px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
493KB, 535x955px
Would you really want a weeb gf? Watching anime together would be nice, but from what I've seen, they're mostly crazy on the inside.
>>
>>37459953
Finding a cute girl who might be willing to watch anime is a much better option. Weeb girls are absolute trash, the anime/vidya/general weeb community is nearly 100% trash to being with.
I just wouldn't date anyone who identifies themselves as an anime fan, that's the thing.
>>
Yes, I'm crazy too. I just have never met a weeb girl.
>>
>>37459953
I like crazy girls, as a NEET i'd want so excitement in my life.
>>
Is she a masochist with a rape fetish
>>
As long as she's NOT crazy then,I would date a girl with my tastes.
>>
We could help each other control our craziness.
>>
hAhA eDgY GirLz sO cRazY

They're just elitist roastie sluts who think they're different and special cos they watch chink cartoons. like they would even date you in the first place lol
>>
It depends, would a crazy weeb girl offer me her butthole?
>>
I like weeb girls and I dont even watch anime. Also crazy gfs can be cool, normal relationships get boring after a while
>>
>>37459953
>they're mostly crazy on the inside.
Just my cup of tea
>>
oooo just my cup of tea I love crazy girls aren't I edgy and different from the norm
>>
>>37459953
I hate anime. however an adorable weeb girlfriend is my dream.
>>
File: 5Q9I9QBTd9Fl[1].jpg (68KB, 594x403px) Image search: [Google]
5Q9I9QBTd9Fl[1].jpg
68KB, 594x403px
I just realized that I will never experience what it's like to have a girlfriend because if I ever do find a girlfriend we would both be too old and tired to do anything. Like... we would see each other at dinner and maybe the weekends, but all we would do is work. FUck fuKSdjfhjks
>>
>>37459953
Insane, afflicted with meme and self-diagnosed disorders and as ruled by the instincts nature gave them as any "normal" woman.

she will abandon you the instant she sees an upgrade and turn savagely, insanely cruel to better convince herself that leaving you was the right thing to do
>>
I'll cure her by making her cum a lot
>>
>>37459953
as long she doesn't cheat on me or is a big whore, I wouldn't care how crazy they are
>>
>>37460443
if you could make any women cum you wouldn't be here..
>>
>>37459953
>they're mostly crazy on the inside.

That is the best part.
>>
No, that's why you find a qt femboy weeb bf that gives you cuddles and offers his butthole to you

With a bf you don't have to worry about him thinking cuddling and kissing is gay, and you have the bonus of being able to have boy talk

tl;dr: get a femboi bf that likes animu
>>
>>37460514
Truly this. Absolutely without question.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.