[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /uglyface/ here. >tfw /fit/ >tfw have a passion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Who else /uglyface/ here.

>tfw /fit/
>tfw have a passion
>tfw have money
>tfw have a naturally charismatic personality
>tfw working on social competence

It doesn't matter because a women will never see past your face. I've had girls ghost me because I took a picture from different angles.

I'm just going to going disregard women and go full bearmode and become a viking.
>>
>>37459377
Do you seriously not see the irony in posting Elliott Smith who was successful and well liked despite being a borderline autistic uggo?
>>
>>37459426
If he was so well liked, why did he kill himself?
>>
>>37459426
Do you seriously not see the irony in replying when he literally was one of the most notoriously depressed singer-songwriters of the 21st century that ended up killing themselves.
>>
>>37459377
Same here
Ex gf cheated on me and proceeded to explain to me how my body looked to masculine and my face was too chizzled. I guess she thought she was complimenting me in a way by telling me im too muscular (even though im skinny af so this made no sense.) It destroyed me inside.

At the end of the day she basically comes up with a way of saying "youre too ugly" without having the guts to actually say it.

Where is my ex now? Fucking some guy trying to get a med degree at her uni. While i drink myself to sleep every night. Women are great
>>
>>37459491
The worst part to me is that they will tell you how an amazing of a person you are and how much they love you... but apparently none of those things are as important as being a nice piece of eye candy.
>>
>>37459459
>>37459462
>why did he kill himself?
>implying
Regardless his depression and drug addiction had nothing to do with him being ugly or not getting women. Just go watch some of his live performances, the people in those crowds fucking adored him, and he never seemed to have trouble getting a girlfriend.

Yeah he was fucking miserable, but the entire point of the OP was that being ugly keeps you from seeing social/romantic success and appreciation and by posting Elliott it alone proves how that's incorrect.
>>
Some women will see past an ugly face.
I know that as a ugly person, I've never dated any girl but I have come to realize that my biggest problem is my shallow and shit personality that make people not want to befriend or hang out with me.

Don't make excuses the number one reason you are single is probably because you are a boring and socially inept person.

It is true that looking good helps tons, hell a good looking guy has almost no efforts to provide since in our overly sexualized time girls get to make a move openly and chose to have sex whenever they want.

Being ugly is most likely not the reason you aren't dating a girl.
>>
>>37459459
It was likely a murder by his evil girlfriend. Never fucking trust roasties
>>
>>37459491
Please if this story is true, what were you doing with a whore like this in the first place?

She is doing you a favor by leaving you.
>>
>>37459561
It's not that. It's that no women will give you the time of day. I can read social cues and be confident enough to carry a conversation but you always know you are being judged and they truly aren't interested in you. Especially when there are literal swarms of cute/attractive faces begging for their attention.
>>
>>37459639
Oh boohoo not every woman is fucking attracted to you. Get over it.

Unless you have a literal physical deformity, you can find someone that would be into you.
>>
>>37459765
I live in SoCal. So the chances of that are close to 0%
>>
>>37459377
having a pretty face isn't nearly as important for males as it is for females. at the end of the day, height and fitness are the only things that matter
>>
>>37459785
No it's fucking not you pussy. There are average to unattractive people everywhere that manage to get laid. This whole fucking argument is inane.
>>
>>37459765
>Unless you have a literal physical deformity
>tfw when i have a literal physical deformity
>>
File: mememe.png (785KB, 571x683px) Image search: [Google]
mememe.png
785KB, 571x683px
>>37459845
>>37459816
>>37459845
>>37459816
I'm talking about a long term girlfriend not getting laid.

Imagine someone with a face like pic related approaching women. You would be labeled a creep before you even say a word.
>>
>>37459909
What's your deformity, Anon?
>>
>>37460066
hemifacial microsomia

not as bad as the first google image results for that, but still can't miss it at first glance
>>
>>37459377
I feel for you OP. I have a pretty nice face, and girls I've know would compliment me about it more than anything else. Many have even told me that face is their #1 physical feature when choosing a BF. Manlets, Dicklets, voicelets, hairlets, beardlets, handlets, etc all bitch about their shitty lives but none have it worse than facelets.

Never give up. Maybe grown a beard and longer hair to hide it. Not all women care about that shit. Face may be the most important PHYSICAL attribute, but personality always matters most. Stay strong, confident and charismatic and you will be able to find someone.
>>
>>37459639
I'm the guy you are answering to.

Sorry to tell you, but the one thing my failures with girls taught me is that I am just not as lucky as other guys and I have to deal with it.

I will probably not date nor stand the chance to date most girls I wish to, when other guys have it 100 times easier than me.

Better get over it or end up in despair, there is more to life than this.

Be assured that your looks are not the reason you are single unless you are severly handicapped in some way(prevalent acne, mandibular malformation,... etc).

You can still get to know and date wonderful girls just as long as you are a likeable person, which most of us robots are not.

I know my problem is how socially unfit I am and it angers me because no matter how hard I try I can only be me, a person everybody dislikes.

Even if you are ugly(or you think you are) just as long as you have friends and are a sociable person there is no reason a girl won't like you.
Believe it or not, it's all inside you, just try not to be a failure and succeed at what you do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.