[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend every day talking to this girl, listening to stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1485285367546.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485285367546.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>spend every day talking to this girl, listening to stories about her life and helping her get over insecurities
>Tough couple of weeks roll around and I can't give her the attention I normally could
>Finally get the chance too talk, she's distracted by other people and acts completely different then she once did
>Tell her I'm upset and let out exactly how I feel
>"lol nothing I do is right."

Fuck you Rose. I can't believe I thought you were different. Fuck you.
>>
Give it a minute dude. You don't know what's happened in her life in those two weeks. If you build a long relationship with someone there's bound to be rough patches. Don't give up on it immediately.
>>
>>37458916
>like a girl for five years
>we're both awkward fucks but good friends
>her friends and my friends say i should tell her i like her/get together with her/whatever people in relationships do
>five years and a bad weekend later and I finally do
>a week passes
>"anon i don't feel the same way"
This was today and I'm absolutely not sure how to feel. I think I'll probably feel devastated when it all catches up but for now I just feel tired.
>>
>>37458962
I know where you're coming from but this isn't the first time. It's damsel in distress when she's upset but a completely different story when I'm the one who gets hurt. I just don't think it's worth the hassle at this point.
>>37459050
Hang in there anon
>>
>>37459286
Wymyn are vampires. They only take, never give.
>>
File: 1494620968397.gif (1MB, 284x247px)
1494620968397.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>37458916

>Tell her I'm upset and let out exactly how I feel

You do not open yourself up emotionally like this to women EVER EVER EVER. They find it more unattractive than being a smell anime watching NEET.

If you need to vent crack a cold one open with the boys. Not even memeing.
>>
>>37459552
True women hate any signs of weakness. They want to cry and bitch over every little meaningless thing in their vapid lives, but if your dad dies and you cry a bitch is like "Man up you pussy".

Women are worthless trash.
>>
>>37459552
>>37459590
I guess my first mistake was pretending that she cared about anything more then a shoulder too cry on. I feel so dumb.
>>
>>37458916
>talking to qt who I met a year ago
>text a lot, just small talk
>suddenly starts flirting with me
>"teehee we can't actually have sex I have a fiance"
>turns out she's in a boring relationship with her fiance who is always busy paying the bills

Are women even human?
>>
remember when it comes to roasties you are always easily replaceable, with a search, a swipe they can have amother guy in an instant. remember this ways.
>>
>>37459772
So are they though honestly, it's not exactly hard too find a girl too talk to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.