[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon have you ever had a gf? >You're a virgin huh?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: just obama.png (94KB, 201x290px) Image search: [Google]
just obama.png
94KB, 201x290px
>anon have you ever had a gf?
>You're a virgin huh? I can tell by the way you carry yourself
>you're so polite
>you're not a bad looking guy anon, you need to go live your life
a girl told me this today,I'm 27
>>
>>37458442
>you're so polite
it's all i've had going for me since high school. i can't afford to be an asshole
>>
>>37458442
Things could get better for you anon, take that compliment and run to the hills :)
>>
>not confronting her on it and asking her why would she be asking unless she was interested and watching her go all defensive on you
>>
>>37458490
>and run to the hills
what does that mean?
>>
>you need to go live your life
Can somebody translate this from normie into English for me?
>>
>>37458522
"You're a fucking loser, man up faggot."
>>
>>37458499
Run for the hills
It just means to run away, to escape to a safer/better place
>>
>>37458522
dunno.It's the same as "you need to live in the real World".
I think it means if you don't move out of home, struggle & have constant ups/downs you are missing out on some profound aspect of "life"
>>
File: scared.png (158KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
158KB, 366x316px
>>37458492
>why would she be asking unless she was interested
She was all smiling and shit watching me spaghetti all over the place. Tone of voice changed from formal to something else higher pitched like she's been waiting to say that for a long time, pretty strange.
>>
>>37458476
>>37458476
this anon. it's all I've got,might as well make the most of it. I wish I was more assertive. I guess years of being bullied took it's toll
>>
>>37458800
>>37458800
I mean its toll
>tfw mistake
>>
As I have said earlier this week in a thread here, you guys that are like 20+ and still virgins have no idea how obvious it is. Especially you 25+ guys. A girl or any normie guy can sniff it a mile away. There is no hiding your virginity at work or in the adult world.
>>
>>37458837
What to do about it? How do they pick this shit up?
>>
>>37458837
>tfw lost virginity with a hooker
>really socially awkward so everyone thinks im a virgin still
the worst
>>
File: 1490084846575.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490084846575.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>tfw just starting to accept being a kissless virgin
>coworker invites me out to see fireworks show with her and her friends
>can't go because im too fucked up now

been drafting a no thank you letter all day
>>
>>37458848

I don't exactly know how they pick it up, but some obvious ways are how low your social skills are, how you interact with attractive women, how you talk to them etc. In a work environment your co workers get to know you a little better. I'm pretty good looking, almost chad tier. At my first job I had them fooled for like 2 weeks, until they saw how I acted around my hot female co worker (shy, stand off ish, nervous) and they knew right there I was a virgin.
>>
I think if a girl ever said this to me I'd burst out laughing
>>
>>37458837
>>37458980

Better yet, who cares? Who cares what some normie thinks? if you're so insecure abotu soemthing like that then you deserve to feel whatever it is you feel you pathetic shit.
>>
>>37458942
The virgin talk is real. I carry myself as a virgin, I don't like it. I want to fuck, god fucking damn.
>>
>>37458942
just go, mate, what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>37459025

Well its a negative label, the entire office also kept fucking with me once they found out. I eventually quit.
>>
>>37458642
she likes you dude, dont fuck this up and just go for it.
>>
>>37459048
only negative if you're a normie or want to be a normie
>>
>You're a virgin huh? I can tell by the way you carry yourself

i had a girl say that to me when i told her i fucked her. she made fun of me for having sex with a fat girl when she was fat also.
>>
>>37458942

I did something like this once. I got lucky enough and invited out to a bar with a female co worker, her bf, and a bunch of her single friends. I thought "fuck yeah, I finally made it!". I put on some really nice clothes, did some pre drinking, and went out. Once I got there it dawned on me that I was in way over my head socially, even with alcohol. Things got super awkward, I could hardly talk. It was loud, drunk normies everywhere, we got a table and I barely could hang in the conversation, i'd just ask autistic questions. It really really really sucked dude. After like 30 mins one of the girls asked me why I was so quiet and shy. The entire night was hell, but I couldn't just leave. I'm feeling sick thinking about it. Oh well I don't work with that girl anymore.
>>
File: clorox.png (184KB, 398x219px) Image search: [Google]
clorox.png
184KB, 398x219px
>>37459078
>she likes you dude
Shes taken
>>
>>37459125
Just because there's a goal keeper in soccer doesn't mean you can't score.

Women at young ages dont give a shit about their relationships and want to be chased. If she is literally giving you fuck me eyes while she has a boyfriend be the alpha and grab her by the hair and drag her into your cave like it's instinct
>>
>>37459203

a 27 year old virgin is going to steal a girl from someone.........? Use your head dude.
>>
File: normie tears.png (301KB, 479x503px) Image search: [Google]
normie tears.png
301KB, 479x503px
>>37459203
>Just because there's a goal keeper in soccer doesn't mean you can't score.
I like the way you think anon. When you put it like this, things don't seem that bad.
>>
>>37459251
I'm 26 and did just that last month.
She didn't even know I was a virgin because I ate that pussy like a champ
>>
File: trump.png (429KB, 634x477px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
429KB, 634x477px
>>37459251
Who knows anon. the Cubs won the world series and trump became president. 4 years ago you would have never thought it was possible.
>>
>>37459203
theres a professional goal keeper in the way and OP is a paraplegic m8
>>
>>37459412
>goal keeper is away
>goal wide open
>take cheap shots
>>
>>37459122
Afraid of this. How do you chime your way into a conversation with multiple people? Also how can you talk with them? People usually talk about other people and I can only talk about specific topics and subjects.
>>
>>37459479
>I can only talk about specific topics and subjects
great observation, same here. I talk about sports and shit but talking about others? pshhhhh forget about it
>>
>>37458442
Never happened to me
My friends dont really care about my life at all because they know its uninteresting
>>
>>37459048
I just went out with some dude from Uni and i told I was kissless -virgin when they ask they just said "mmm kinda weird but ok "
>>
>>37458442
Have sex at 21 first time last week. No waiting at the doctors office for them to come tell me what I already know. I have herpes. F m l
>>
>>37458522
>Sex is so easy to get for me, I don't understand why you don't just go get some
>>
>>37459034
being around them for extended amount of time hes gonna have to save face for the whole event, and if he slips up the whole night will be awkward, even moving forward they won't see anon the same ruining the good reputation hes established.
>>
>>37459203
>fuck me eyes
quick rundown on fuckme eyes
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.