[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the biggest redpill you had to swallow and actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

What's the biggest redpill you had to swallow and actually accept

>i am my ego and i am alone
>>
>>37458040
I'm not smart, and most of my peers are objectively more skilled, educated, and valuable than me.
>>
>age of consent is whenever the girl choose it
>>
>>37458040
blm and the alt-right are incapable of seeing eachother's problems
>>
no one will ever love me, anyone who agrees to pair themselves with me will be settling for less than they deserve and living an unhappy unfulfilling life
>>
That some people just have life on complete easy mode and I can't complain if mine isn't.
>>
Everything this board says about women is true
>>
Women will think less of you if you cry for any reason. Even your wife.
>>
I will never get the girl I care for, and will never feel the same for anyone else.
>>
>>37458246
Nah I bet your a cool guy really :)
>>
>>37458040
there is a strong relation between you state of mind and what life gives you.
the conection between consciousness and the universe it more real than reality itself.
>>
>we live in a three-dimensional world wrapped around a four-dimensional plane we can never perceive
>>
Success is a combination of hard work and luck.
>>
im probably not coordinated enough to drive a semi truck and have only drove a manual car twice so basically ill never be a truck driver
>>
>What's the biggest redpill you had to swallow and actually accept

Humanity in general is pretty shit.
>>
The JQ
>>
There is nothing after this life. Only permanent non-existence awaits.
>>
>>37458040
>What's the biggest redpill you had to swallow and actually accept

For me it would have to be the game
>>
That I can't drive, not because us hairless, slightly less aggressive apes with 3 lb. brains were never meant to control mutiliole tons of steel moving at high speeds, but because I am an autistic man child.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 301x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 301x197px
even if i kms some faggot ems guys will do this to me if i live and probably will
>>
The one we all take but never swallow, the futility of life.
>>
>>37458337
That was hard for you? God damn. You're probably still pretty blue pilled then.
>>
you are not your ego, youre just egotistical. i used to pretend to be egotistical as a defense mechanism in my teens but ive stopped being so obnoxious and realized that if i want something i should try and if people are mean its their own decision. being responsible for myself, really responsible, has freed me from thinking of most things as hardships. the concept of red pilling is reductive
>>
>>37458402
I just really didn't want to accept it.
I'm a Jew.
>>
Pretty much all the redpills about women, I was basically raised to believe most girls were innocent and good and the sluts were a small minority.

The redpill about how the popular/winners in high school usually go on to be successful and the losers stay losers also stung.
>>
File: 1495855530600.png (255KB, 441x520px) Image search: [Google]
1495855530600.png
255KB, 441x520px
There has never been a chance of me living a happy life.
>>
>>37458441
>you are not your ego, youre just egotistical

Okay faggot I believe you.
>>
>>37458483
I'm right there with you, man.

Did you also believe men and women could be equal, until finding out women just want to have everything go their way without any of the responsibility, while letting men take care of them?
>>
>>37458040
That i'm undesirable by both sexes and will likely never find a gf and die alone homeless and miserably
>>
>>37458441
Reading "The subtle aren't of not giving a fuck" shocked me and made me realise some harsh truths about myself and my life

I really recommend it to anyone
>>
>>37458739
Whoops, *art
>>
>>37458381
It's been at least 3 years now. Fuck you, bro.
>>
Anxieties and apprehensions are true
Confidence is a lie
>>
>>37458397
What's going on in that gif
>>
You get treated solely on how you look. Just fucking lol at being sub 98th percentile looks.
>>
>>37459520
man blew off face with gun and ambulance dudes are putting a pipe in him to breath
>>
>>37458040
the CIA killed RFK
>>
>>37459510
Acid taught me that this is wrong
>>
>>37459575
Lel fucking idiot should have leaned the gun back further
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>37458040
Life is too much of an individual experience for 7.5 billion people to be able to all get along.
>>
>>37459606
How is it wrong? Overconfidence is our biggest risk to our safety.
>>
Based on the fact that I haven't had a single girlfriend in my entire 22 year life including 4 years of college its highly likely that I never will and I'll end up alone for the rest of my life.
Also that I'm extremely average in a majority of categories.
>>
>>37458040
You are not your ego, or it wouldn't be "your" ego.
>>
>>37458040
My happiness doesn't matter.
>>
>>37460080
Does it matter to you?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.