[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've figured something out. Since I'm not alpha enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: cammy.jpg (43KB, 542x640px) Image search: [Google]
cammy.jpg
43KB, 542x640px
I've figured something out. Since I'm not alpha enough to fall into the "hot" category go get females what if I try being a cute guy for females instead.
>harmless non sexually threatening clothes(sweater, bow tie, fake glasses)
>awkwardly funny (think Micheal Cera)
>gets girls to think you're charming in a cute way
>they think you're too adorable to do harm
>they get vulnerable cause they are stupid fucking women
>you pounce and take your prize

any traps have pointers for a straight man to get maximum cute?
>>
>>37457642
avoid the bow tie, that's pretty autismo unless you're 9/10
also fake glasses are awkward if anyone catches you but are also p cute
good luck, anon
>>
File: quill.jpg (647KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
quill.jpg
647KB, 2048x1536px
Something like pic related is probably your best bet
>>
>>37457642
you also run the risk of being turbofriendzoned/ghosted/etc
>>
>>37457868
Why the fuck would any parent allow their kid to dress like this and go to high school?
>>
>>37457642
none of those things will help you if you aren't attractive. what women mean by "cute" is Chad with glasses
>>
>>37457890
it's the same as goth/emofags kids dress like what they think is cool. I thought the emo style was cool in hs
>>
>>37457890
I feel like it's some kind of joke. He's writing with a quill pen and has a cane too
>>
I'm going to say that if you go out of your way to look cute you'll attract more attention from guys. You're better off getting a bf instead then moving to women. Cute bfs are great according to my friend so gays'll poach you if they see you.
>>
>Since I'm not alpha enough to fall into the "hot" category go get females
I've realised this too.
I've decided to just tr and quietly live out my life and do my best not to bother anybody or get in their way.
>>
File: nerdd.jpg (945KB, 866x1205px) Image search: [Google]
nerdd.jpg
945KB, 866x1205px
>>37457907
no they mean hot. again think Micheal Cera. hes a dopey looking fuck but he plays being cute and awkward to his advantage
>>
Ugh that photo
>ISNT THIS COSTUME SOOOO CUTE?!
>IMMA GO OUT IN PUBLIC
>AAAUGH THESE MEN R SO RUDE!!!!!1111!!!!! IM WEARING THIS FOR ME, NOT MALE ATTENTION!!!!!!1111!!!11!
I hate sluts like this.
>>
That's a great way to get friendzoned 500 times in a row. Girls need aggression, dominance, assertiveness. Might work on asian and nerdy white girls though.
>>
File: dissapointed rat.jpg (313KB, 1007x827px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed rat.jpg
313KB, 1007x827px
>>37458190
>I'm wearing this so chad will notice me even though he only played SSFV once because the cute nerd that he cucked anon out of had it

ftfy
>>
File: Bill.jpg (316KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
Bill.jpg
316KB, 1160x629px
The "Fun, awkward guy" thing never works, trust me. You make plenty of fun acquaintances that way (not a bad thing), but women are rarely ever interested beyond friendship

t. guy who is constantly compared to Michael Cera
>>
>>37458229
>>37458229
well play to your strengths my dude. if nerd/asian pussi is all you can get well let me tell you there is worse things out there
>>
>>37458264
tell us your stories anon. I fucking love Micheal Cera
>>
>>37458273
not him, but he sounds like the token guy that is polarizingly goofy looking that people are drawn to him then they realize he has a fun personality. The token non-threatening goofy guy to make they use to virtue signal.
>>
>>37458447
have you met anyone like this
>>
>>37458273
I've got plenty, but most of them are extremely anti-climactic, which is kind of expected

>Be in the high school media club, senior year, today is my birthday
>Morning announcements are televised through the school, formatted like a local news station (dumb, but fun)
>Not working on it today due to scheduling conflict
>Towards the end of the broadcast, the female announcer (who I knew personally) says, "And we'd like to wish Anon a very happy birthday, what a fun guy!" and then blows a kiss at the screen
>get a few jeers from people in my current class
>However, today is also September 11th
>they immediately follow up the birthday thing with an extremely depressing moment of silence
>Turn beat red instantly, class starts going crazy with laughter
>Get people apologizing for my birthday date all day, plus a few "inside job" jokes

Thinking back, maybe high school was actually pretty nice
>>
>>37458664
my birthday is also on 9/11 but I was homeschooled until 11th grade and not nearly enough people got to know me to wish me happy birthday on the intercome

fuuuck you
>>
>>37458664
sounds like you had a good experience. more anon. i love stories. thats originally what r9k was. just good stories
>>
File: 1491563695161.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1491563695161.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>37458865
If you're interested, sure. It's all pretty childish now, but honestly it was actually pretty fun back then

>Eventually build a pretty solid group of buddies towards the end of high school
>Nothing to do in town on Friday nights, so we'd always drive around and mess with people
>Never anything harmful or permanent, just stupid stuff to get a rise out of them

Few examples:
>Temporarily 'borrow' a few traffic cones from an abandoned worksite and block off fast food drive-thrus late at night
>people would constantly flip out when they found out that burger king's lane was blocked at midnight

>launch mexican fireworks, firecrackers, and softball sized marshmallows out the back of my friend's beat-to-hell Toyota pickup while driving through town

>Pull up to the cool kids' parties with a megaphone and yell "DISPERSE IMMEDIATELY" while watching people run for their lives

>Get tasked with getting booze for a prom party (no joke, this actually happened)
>had to pay off a stoned surfer bro to buy it for us one hour before the party started
>he came out with more than what we asked for

>Go to Village Inn early in the morning and act like we're in a Tarantino movie

>Go through local Goodwill stores, buy the most ridiculous items we could find, and then wear them to the mall afterwards

>Explore an underground drainage system (15+ feet tall) that was built under a local Arby's
>Climb up a local mini-mountain at dusk and run back down before nightfall

Hell, I wish I had friends like that again; after drifting apart, no one wants to do silly stuff anymore. The people I know now would much rather just go to their house and either drink all night or smoke weed.
>>
>>37459415
iktf i wish i had a crew to do dumb stuff w again
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.