[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not in the military? Don't you wanna experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: neet.jpg (131KB, 978x652px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
131KB, 978x652px
Why are you not in the military?

Don't you wanna experience being the warrior class?
>>
>don't you wanna get killed for Israel goy
>>
>>37457625
there is no benefit of being a soldier in the army

you leave with PTSD and possibly missing limbs or a disability
>>
File: oy.jpg (63KB, 297x364px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
63KB, 297x364px
>>37457760
how dare you besmirch this young man's dreams you vile anti-semite, if he wishes to die for God's Chosen that is his choice to make
>>
File: gunner.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gunner.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>37457625
You probably won't even get to fight if you join the army. Honestly I'm just gonna wait for the next civil war, I'll see plenty of combat in my lifetime.
>>
Because I would just be a stormtrooper, a bad guy, an oppressor.
>>
File: kosher_flight.jpg (179KB, 619x406px) Image search: [Google]
kosher_flight.jpg
179KB, 619x406px
>>37457911
>911
wew lad that is one kosher post
>>
I already am in the military. What do you want to know?
>>
I don't think I'd make it through boot camp.

I'm not good at taking orders from people, especially if I think the directions are nonsensical, punitive, or inefficient.

Anyway, I'm almost 24 now. There's no way I'd want to hop off to basic training and be surrounded by a bunch of high school graduates for three months. From what I've heard and read, if you're my age in basic, you're basically a fucking senior citizen.
>>
>>37457960
I joined the army at 25.

No one really cared.
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (53KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
53KB, 476x476px
But I'm already /usmc/

Feels bad man. It's basically glorified neetbux but I have to get yelled at because some fuckface didn't clean his room

2/10 would not recommend
>>
>>37457985

Still, I'm not interested in forfeiting my freedom for relatively low pay and a rigid command structure.
>>
>>37457823
Confirmed for having no clue what they're talking about
>>
>>37457625
Today it's exactly two months until I'm to report for my year as a conscript. I have posted about this several times here.

I have diagnosed autism, torn ligaments and meniscus, half torn tendon in my elbow, I'm a bit overweight, and I do drugs.
>>
You mean the slave class to the most "chaddy" and well connected piece of shits on the entire planet who needlessly send you to die for gold oil and drugs?
>>
>>37458039
epic response, thanks for disproving me laddy
>>
>>37458168

if you knew literally anything about what you're talking about you'd know that:

1) most military personnel aren't infantry
2) most infantry never see combat
3) we aren't at war so even if you were infantry you wouldn't be doing anything unless you're some kind of special ops

dumb fuck
>>
The training seems annoying.

I'd join if they'd just give me a gun and tell me to kill people.
>>
>>37457625
Got a 18x ccontract.Stop shilling army
>>
>>37458199
right, but OP said the warrior class, infantry would be the warrior class

also the US currently has infantry in syria and afghanistan you fat retarded burger infant

why can americans never argue without insulting people? btw if you're in the army seriously consider suicide you fat lard guzzling loser
>>
I don't qualify
>>
1. My ego would never allow some screaming chimp boss me around
2. I would never allow the corporations use me as their pawn to make profit off of. I'm already their wage slave, why sacrifice myself too?
>>
>>37458591
if you criticize him for inulting you, you probably shouldn't insult him back
>>
I hate doing things that I find morally reprehensible, they'd most likely drum me out of boot
>>
File: 1495933836003.jpg (49KB, 760x702px) Image search: [Google]
1495933836003.jpg
49KB, 760x702px
When I was in high school I decided if life ever wasn't going well or got derailed somehow I'd join the army

>life gets derailed by late onset of juvenile diabetes
>can't army because diabetes
>mfw
>>
File: 1421861142743.png (6KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
1421861142743.png
6KB, 227x227px
>>37458591
>>37457625

>americucks fighting wars for israel
>"warriors"

you realise what warrior means, right?

The Taliban and Al Quaeda are warriors, americuck troops are SOLDIERS.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.