[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Realize the best thing to do in this horrible world is to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1393550733932.png (244KB, 594x720px)
1393550733932.png
244KB, 594x720px
>Realize the best thing to do in this horrible world is to moderate and control your thoughts
>Blot out anything that brings you down
>Don't even give it any consideration because you don't get anything from it, and no one is paying you to be upset

Who /intelligent/?
I don't even read /r9k/ posts because they might bring me down. I just make my threads and enjoy posting on 4chan.
>>
>running away from your problems
Not a good idea OP
>>
>>37457474
I run a twitter account with about 30 followers. I know they probably don't read my tweets, but I just like airing my thoughts and looking back on them.

It's under my real name.
>>
File: 1476198804770.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1476198804770.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>37457474
READ MY POSTSSSS

WHAT'S THE POINT OF MAKING IF YOU WON'T READ THEMMM
>>
>>37457512
>Run away from "problems" I have no real control over like having a job
>"IT'S NOT HEALTHY"

Suck-my-fucking-dick-dude
>>
>>37457512
OP is right though
What do you get out of thinking of problems or issues you cant change?
The only thing they do will do is bring you down.
>>
>>37457474
>ignoring all problems
>he thinks this is intelligent
I bet you bought right into the normie """mindfulness""" meme. What's it like reducing yourself to a mindless animal, OP?
>>
>>37457607
>Ignore your problems

How are they problems if you don't acknowledge them as such?

I mean, you can't help it.

You're going to be stuck doing something you hate and resent, so you might as well try not to think about it.
>>
>>37457560
>no control over having a job
We both know this isn't true.
>>
>>37457707
>I can just quit my job and go be home-less
>You can have what you want, but first eat so many big-macs that you develop gout and they need to cut your foot off.
>>
>>37457724
I assumed you didn't have a job anon
>>
>>37457752
I do though, and I need to blot out negative emotions and thoughts while I labor at it.

The OP post is the best solution I've discovered to coping with such a thing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.