[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your endgame? I don't see how I can last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1496365302267.jpg (23KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1496365302267.jpg
23KB, 612x408px
What's your endgame? I don't see how I can last years of this.
>>
Living a relatively stress free life on the beach.
>>
Using forms of escapism as your salvation from the horrors of life. For me it's anime.
>>
File: the one who's doing it.png (105KB, 1128x1002px) Image search: [Google]
the one who's doing it.png
105KB, 1128x1002px
>>37457447
My... Endgame? Oh, come now, roach. Why spoil everything so early?
>>
then kill yourself.
altough i can say that you can improve by a combination of shit to hack your brain such as meditation,yoga,exercise and a good nutrition.

also consuming hallucinogen mushrooms might help , im yet to try them though
>>
File: 2434112-472629_untitled_62.png (415KB, 450x640px) Image search: [Google]
2434112-472629_untitled_62.png
415KB, 450x640px
>>37457447
Leap away from degeneracy, get a place at an animation university, use new found social skills to form a group of indie creators; get a budget and make a cartoon or movie I shall be in charge of creative direction and once that booms we have made a name for ourselves, then we will produce movies which are a commentary on society and one that represents the struggles and circumstances that create a robot, this will inedvitably redpill an entire generation and culture shock the world, this will then shift society into a better and more understanding place for all.

Along the way I shall consume activated alminds, grow taller, wear a badass trench coat and get the qt animator waifu of my dreams.
>>
I'm too afraid to live, I'm too afraid to die. My fear of life hasn't yet outweighed my fear of death. But one day, maybe. Until then I will continue to try and distract myself as efficiently as possible.
>>
>>37457447
Make enough to buy a smallholding in Portugal or Spain, retire mostly off the grid growing my own food.
>>
>>37457447
>study
>work.
>??
>profit
Now this is actually my plan not a joke, it will end horribly but I need something to look forward to
>>
>>37457447
I really hope one of my parents has sizeable life insurance. Otherwise I'll just work this same job til eternity
>>
Get a job that pays enough without being too stressful, buying some land in Maine and spend my free time trying to make music and shooting guns all day.
That's about as happy as I can ever see myself being.
>>
>>37457545
Cow a dooty ayyyyy.
>>
I'm going to kill myself soon.

But I've been telling myself that I'm going to kill myself for a few years now. So I'm worried that I use the thought of suicide as a method of comfort. Either way, I don't think there's more than 3 years left for me. Things will only get worse from here on out.
>>
>>37457447
>avoid sin and injustice AT ALL COSTS
>live free from temptation
>poor, hard life full of patience and faith
>pray everyday
>help others benevolently
>never accept payback
>can i have heaven pls
basically
>>
>>37458594
Why 3 ?
>>
>>37457749
>Leap away from degeneracy
>use new found social skills to form a group of indie creators
god shut up you meme
>>
Nostalgia and finding new ways to find it, Maybe even VR simulation of a happy childhood
>>
>>37457447
Get my degree and be miserable until I can retire. I've really enjoy these last four years of mostly neetdom but it always comes to an end unless you're lucky enough to get neetbux.
>>
>>37457447
To one day get better, get a career and marry a mail order bride.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.