[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arcanines, I have my crush's number and I'm preparing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: 1496353803176.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496353803176.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
Arcanines, I have my crush's number and I'm preparing to confess to her.
She doesn't know I have it though, so I'm afraid of coming off creepy.
The thing is, I want to confess so I can get rejected, because I have literally not been able to focus for months because of her, I'm pretty sure I have no chance.
So, what's the best way to get rejected without coming off as a creep (I've never talked to her before, at least not in any substantial sense).
>>
In your case, there's absolutely no way around it. You're going to have to come off as a creep, and it's going to fail miserably, but if that's what you need to get her off of your mind then do it.
>>
>>37457384
Thanks, another bump for more advice?
Thing is, I kinda wanna talk to her in person, and I'm a gigantic fucking pussy (And have a really bad stutter, so I can't really speak).
I've been thinking about asking my friend who knows who she is to just tell her for me, and then tell me how it went, I'm not sure if I'll gain any peace or satisfaction from that though.
>>
>>37457861
>I've been thinking about asking my friend who knows who she is to just tell her for me
Don't do dis. Just call/text her, befriend her, and try to initiate a hangout. Do not go full autismo and creep-call her saying "Uhh I like you". Wait until the hangout to see if she's into you.
>>
File: C-Gy53sXkAIdvid.jpg-large.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
C-Gy53sXkAIdvid.jpg-large.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>37457982
Ok, so how do I call/text her and befriend her without being creepy?
I got her number (actually kik) by stalking her instagram, I'm not sure she'll take well to that.
>>
>>37458222
>oh shit waddup its ur boi from school
>haha how'd u find my kik? :>
>im probably a stalker, whats up
If she sees potential in you, you're a hot spontaneous guy. If she doesn't, you're a creepy fuck who stalked her Instagram.
>>
>>37457326
>confess

don't do this you autistic fuck. Play it cool. Just see if she wants to spend time together.
>>
>>37458530
>>37458505
Reee, none of this makes any fucking sense, I have diagnosed autism but christ these social rules are byzantine as fuck.
>>
Hey, it's anon from school. I saw your Kik online and just wanted to say hi....

Take it from there, no biggie. It's only creepy if you're ugly. But if that's the case, there no way around it.
>>
>>37459466
How do I know if I'm ugly?
Really, no women talks to me, they don't seem off-put by my looks, but they seem to know I have some manner of autism, quite odd.
>>
>>37459674
Post pics of your face you dumb fuck, how are we supposed to gauge if you're ugly or not without knowing what you look like? And don't give me that "Personality!" bullshit mate
>>
>>37459674
You'll find out if you're ugly by her reaction
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (99KB, 851x638px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
99KB, 851x638px
>>37459755
I suppose I have nothing to lose.
More recent picture coming in a second.
>>
File: belowmaxsizeplox.jpg (418KB, 1458x1186px) Image search: [Google]
belowmaxsizeplox.jpg
418KB, 1458x1186px
>>37459942
Taken just now.
Thiso commento iso orginalo
>>
>>37459942
>>37460007
>hair
>lips
>cheeks
>5:00 shadow stash
>glasses

You are not doing yourself any favors
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-02-22-58-44.png (528KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-02-22-58-44.png
528KB, 720x1280px
>>37459942
Thanks for a good laugh OP. You're definitely not ugly, but your hair is stupid and and you need to shape/trim your eyebrows. And get some fucking sleep or a good undereye cream.
>>
>anon confesses to his oneitis on the phone and she accepts
>he talks to her the next day and she has no recollection of what happened
>turns out that anon confessed to a parallel dimension version of his crush and in a twist that girl has a crush on her dimensions version of anon
>they make a pact to help each other get the object of their affection by feeding them all their likes dislikes and secrets
>what what will happen when the two start to realize they have feelings for each and can love overcome the dimensional divide
>>
>>37460052
Yeah I tried to shave, but I cant seem to get rid of that shadow.
My lips and cheeks are due to genetics though I believe.
>>37460069
I only have like 4 days of school left, would cutting my hair really be prudent? I don't really understand what's wrong with my eyebrows anyhow.
BTW, I hope you enjoyed that laugh.
>>
>>37460119
A haircut for someone that's had long hair for a long time is a huge deal, and it will bring attention to your face, which is a nice face. Your eyebrows are bushy and out of control, they need arched, you'll look much more handsome if they're done properly. Also just want to clarify that I wasn't laughing at you, just the fact that google thinks you look like a woman.
>>
>>37460191
Could you or any other anon recommend a specific haircut?
Obviously, I'm not too familar with the realm of hair.
>>
>>37460295
Just get the Hitler youth haircut that is so popular these days. I'm sure this chick is a normie, so she'll like normie things.
>>
Well well anon, you've come a long way.
>>
this is going to end horribly, do it in person or you will become a stalker in the mind of her and everyone she ever talks to
>>
You've got two options.

The first is to cure your autism. No solution but trial and error social interaction. Practice talking to everyone you see. Then once you're good at it, grab this girl's interest and close.

The second is to go straight to her and talk to her, bounce around some topics, then communicate clear interest. You'll probably be autistic about it and get rejected. Do that in person for the lesson, and then move on.
>>
>>37460470
That's not me, I can understand the resemblance though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.