[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At work >Boss wants to talk to me >She says I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1491204959500.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491204959500.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>At work
>Boss wants to talk to me
>She says I've been getting a lot of positive reception lately
>Tell her I'm happy to hear that
>She says she thinks I'm a really 'interesting' guy
>I say thank you
>She says she wants to add me on Facebook if that's okay
>Confused at this request
>I tell her I don't have a Facebook
>She asks me if I'm serious
>I tell her 100%
>She says "Really?"
>I tell her yes
>She says if I don't want to add her it's okay
>I tell her I really don't have one
>She asks me how don't I have one, it's 2017
>I tell her I have no reason to have one
>She still doesn't believe me
>I ask if that's all I'd like to go to work, it's a busy day
>She reluctantly says okay
>Boss has been in a sour mood with me since then
>Found out from coworkers she's been asking them if they knew my Facebook
>Don't know why she doesn't believe me
Is it that abnormal not to have one? It's not like I'm a teenager.
>>
>>37456402
Its kinda weird.
>>
She's just a retarded normie who can't comprehend why you wouldn't have social media.
Also she wants to fuck
>>
>>37456402
She's acting odd, but you should have offered your phone number or something.
>>
>>37456402
Kinda, but Facebook is slowly going the way of myspace

Better not to have to protect your job, saying the wrong thing, or having the wrong like/interest could get you fired. More and more companies are tracking down employee's social media profiles these days
>>
Give her something. God damn.
>>
Its just so she can keep tabs on you, anticipate when your mood will drop off based on what you post so she can decide when is a good time to schedule you.
My best guess, I doubt she wants the dick, bruv.
>>
Anon she craves your seed
>>
>>37456484
>Its just so she can keep tabs on you, anticipate when your mood will drop off based on what you post so she can decide when is a good time to schedule you.
Why the fuck would any boss do that, what an autistic waste of time.
>>
File: 1452234813018.jpg (107KB, 656x810px) Image search: [Google]
1452234813018.jpg
107KB, 656x810px
>>37456402
this actually happens to me pretty often since the place I work has lots of turn over in staff
>do you facebook/instagram
>no
>wow really why not, you are not lying are you
>>
>>37456483
>>37456507
She's just trying to track down his info for records you autismos. Especially if she asked his coworkers. Most bosses are smart enough to know not to pursue romantic relationships with employees.

You NEVER dip your pen in company ink.
>>
>>37456402
You have a phone don't you? Give her your number or something at least
>>
>>37456402
she sounds like she wants to hangout
>>
>>37456450
I don't think she wants to do that, she's a fair bit older than me. That would be weird.

>>37456467
She has my phone number already since they need to contact me for work related reasons sometimes.
>>
File: DSC08352.jpg (178KB, 1065x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC08352.jpg
178KB, 1065x1600px
There's a lot of things that comprise being a part of the status quo, but it largely just means buying in to whatever fads are expected of a functioning and social member of society. For some people that are so deeply ingrained in what is considered "normal", the idea that everyone else isn't buying in to these things is strange, if not completely unbelievable, as seen here.

Basically, not participating in these things can hinder you socially and professionally. It's really dumb.
>>
>>37456631
>she's a fair bit older than me
I don't man, maybe she's one of those cougars. How old are you and how old is she? Is she married?
>>
>>37456713
I'm 33, she's like 44.
>>
>>37456804
Those dubs are made for
>>
OP I'm pretty sure she wants to have sex with you since she's being so aggressive. I think you hurt her feelings.
>>
>>37456833
I legitimately don't have one though..
>>
>>37456861
Make a dummy instagram (doesnt require ridiculous verification like fb does) and post a picture of your dog/the cat/the sky

Get all excited and tell her 'hey i made an instagram for the first time' problem solved
>>
File: descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg (95KB, 1031x860px) Image search: [Google]
descartes-meditac3a7c3b5es.jpg
95KB, 1031x860px
>>37456402
Dick her.
>>
>>37456804
Sounds like double-dubs and two consenting adults to me.

>>37456861
You aren't lying, but it (likely) looks like it in her eyes. Remember, it's what something looks like that matters to people like that, not what 'is'.

To her, you might look like a good time right now that said 'no'. At least, that is what I'm picking up from the situation.
>>
She's in a bad mood because she feels like you're rejecting her, anon. She was making sexual advances.
>>
>>37456916
She's 11 years older than him though...he was in second grade when she was in college and most 40+ yr old women's looks are long gone.
>>
>>37457011
I'm not suggesting that he should or should not engage in coitus with his boss. I'm just giving my analysis of the situation.

>most 40+ yr old women's looks are long gone.

So they would be more thirsty, wouldn't they? Hmm, what would a thirsty middle-aged broad want with a younger, virile man who she has direct contact with on a consistent basis?
>>
>>37456876
My age is showing a little but what the hell is instagram? Is it just posting pictures?

>>37456916
>>37456917
I don't really have to sleep with my boss. She's not ugly or anything, she's fine for a woman her age but I'd rather not risk my job. Although I don't know if she's one of those spiteful ladies. She was pretty sour with me. I don't really want to lose my virginity to this woman though, I don't like her that way.
>>
I want to delete my own.
The only reason I got it was for a school project so I could communicate with group members.
Also OP, is she cute or hot?
>>
>>37457101
If you don't want to sleep with your boss, don't. Just keep calm and cordial. I believe you can figure out what to do.

If you do want to make her your meat mummy, consider assessing the situation and bringing her to Anon's Magnum Dong Love Shack.

It's best to make a decision in the near future, though. Women are impatient, spiteful creatures by nature.

>>37457166
Delete it when you no longer have projects to complete. If anyone asks, you can give them your phone number or something.
>>
It's totally understandable if you don't have facebook. It's a bad social overall, plus, it gives me anxiety. I don't care what "my friends" are up to. Deleted mine a long ago, and I know lots of people who don't have facebook either. I don't know, she seems interested in you. Give her your number, at least, if you're interested too.
>>
>wah facebook so bad stupid normies

epic bros
>>
>>37456402
You should get your boss pregnant, it'd be funny.
>>
>>37457101
>tfw no practice mommy to teach me how to be a real mommy one day

fucking ungrate
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.