[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooooooo I thought I was bisexual and wanted to suck dicks but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2049.jpg (696KB, 2335x2507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2049.jpg
696KB, 2335x2507px
Sooooooo I thought I was bisexual and wanted to suck dicks but it turns out it was just a month long phase and me lashing out to get attention from random people on the internet. The problem is I have these two gay guys who I'd been chatting with and sending pics to. How do I cut communication with them?
>>
>>37456284
just tell them the truth
>>
>>37456284
>hey I'm sorry but I'm actually a girl catfishing you gay guys. Sorry for lying to you :(
>>
>>37456284
It's too late. You are gonna have to be gay forever now
>>
>>37456314
>>37456317

Fuck those two. Just ghost them.
>>
>>37456284
you could just stop and I am sure they will get the hint.
>>
>>37456363
That seems to cruel to me. I don't like the idea of ghosting but honestly I think they'd feel worse if I told them I wasnt bi/gay. One of them is really attracted to my body and keeps saying how good looking I am. I would feel bad to tell them I'm not gay and stuff since he seems attracted to me.
>>
>>37456417
tell what you buddy if you feel bad how about you just cut to the chase and let him dominate your ass and pound and in the end find out thats what you really wanted.
>>
>>37456480
Lol no. No way am I meeting up with some rando who found me on 4chan. Plus neither of them live anywhere near me. Plus I find neither of them attractive
>>
>>37456538
so ghost them or tell you were just pretending xd
>>
>>37456560
With the amount of pics I sent it'd be hard to convince them I was pretending...fuck I guess I'll keep the act up until they just stop messaging me
>>
>>37456604
post pics qt anon~
>>
File: winter.jpg (80KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
80KB, 563x800px
>>37456284
Anon, just tell them the truth. You were experimenting, unsure of your sexuality.
>>
>>37456611
No...I might get recognized...part of that month long lashing out was posting my body all over 4chan...I'd rather not succumb again
>>
File: wojak on the nod.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak on the nod.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>tfw I did that and it wasn't a phase
>>
>>37456604
post some of ur pics m8 :D
>>
Ghost them they're just faggots anyway.
Learn your lesson and don't get caught up in the gay scene here. Its addicting b/c you'll suddenly gets tons of attention on levels only women and chad gets its too much for any robot to resist.
>>
>>37456284
Ghost them. It saves having to admit responsibility
>>
File: 1488598402331.jpg (73KB, 718x339px) Image search: [Google]
1488598402331.jpg
73KB, 718x339px
>>37456284
>sorry I am not actually gay I was just confused
>oh that sucks but okay if you ever change mind message back
>sorry to waste your time have a good life
so difficult.
>>
Dis is gonna be a very bad thread
>>
>>37456777
That's why I did it
>>37456822
Someguy I met off 4chan who was local showed me his face. I told him I wasn't attracted to him and would not meet up. He got angry and called me names.
>>
>>37456777
on the other hand, "lol who cares XD fuck the subhumans"-type shit will lead to two undesirable situations

first, you will become an asshole

second, you will become a crazy asshole, because once you get good at being an asshole, it becomes easier to epically pwn other people than to listen to them criticize your behavior or hygiene.

the second scenario is why all internet troll lifestylers end up becoming super-crazy, super-doctrinaire, utterly sincere ideologues who earnestly advocate for the death of everyone who displeases them. in the absence of outside course correction, you WILL begin to believe your own bullshit and you WILL fly up your own ass in search of more of it.
>>
>>37456866
>He got angry and called me names.
woah anon I think you should inform the authorities!
>>
>>37456878
Yes but I felt very bad. He seemed genuinely upset. Perhaps he thought I was his chance to get a friend or find love. I felt bad for a few days after that.
I don't want to make these people feel bad...
>>
Bi-curious cutie who enjoys attention and cares about random people's feelings, please be bf.

Now, just tell them you're confused and you'd rather stay away from the internet for a while, or that you need time to sort your things out. They should understand and not lash out and release your lewd pics for everyone to see.
You messed up by posting here though. What if they see this?
>>
>>37456868
incidentally, I am relating this from bitter experience

it is incredibly easy, once you have become good at laughing at people, to be like "look at this faggot in their yee-yee ass white tennis shoes" than to consider that they have a point about you being unemployed
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.