[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the weirdest places you've jacked off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: iStock_000026446633_Medium-E.jpg (188KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000026446633_Medium-E.jpg
188KB, 686x385px
What are some of the weirdest places you've jacked off? I'll list mine.

>Lying in the trunk of my parents minivan while my dad drove not knowing I was there.
>storage room at work
>the bathroom of every workplace I've ever worked
>in the bathroom on a train
>airplane bathroom
>coach bus bathroom
>ferry across the English channel bathroom
>back room of my friend's basement
>every bathroom and bedroom in my house
>bathroom at a movie theatre
>porta potty at a driving range
>aunts bathroom when I went there to do yard work

I've jerked off in most bathrooms I've been in I'd say. This isn't a point of pride either, I'm a prisoner and the warden is my dick.
>>
Shit you got some issues man
>>
Weirdest place I've jerked it was a couple times when I was camping with my family in Yosemite. The bathrooms were awful but after a few days of going clean I tugged one out. So bored I wanked at least three times a day in there.

There was no Wi-Fi and I had to stand up during the process, so I may have looked like I was having a seizure whilst trying to get my hand unstuck from my dick.

They never suspected a thing
>>
I jacked off in class once. I don't think anyone noticed because I heard nothing of it.
>>
>>37455873
Medieval times bathroom then ate my chicken with my hands
>>
>>37455873
>This isn't a point of pride either, I'm a prisoner and the warden is my dick.
This is poetry. Pure gold.
>>
>>37456125

They might not have.
But Bigfoot was watching, and he liked what he saw.
>>
>>37456125
I've jerked off in the forest too when I was on a canoe trip in Ontario
>>
A hostel room in Tokyo, probably.
>>
File: 1494056000214.jpg (5KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494056000214.jpg
5KB, 202x250px
>bathroom
>bathroom
>bathroom
>bathroom
>guess what? bathroom!

Holy shit m8, now you are my new super fucking hero in the masturbation's history
>>
During science class in 9th grade. I was in the front row and rubbed the rim of my dick with my finger over my shorts. Managed to blow a solid one and somehow got away with it.
>>
>>37456530
Very creative with bathrooms tho
Have you ever blown a load at 30,000 feet or going 100kmh on a bus?
>>
>>37456125
I fap in the woods a lot too, feels good except for the mosquitoes
>>
>>37456684
nope
orinigininininininal
>>
I used to go to Walmart, snag a pair of panties from the undies section. Stuff them into my pocket, then head to the restrooms in the back and stroke one off with them.
>>
>>37457684
You could prob be a sex offender for that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.