[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shall I take a walk through the trendy nightlife areas of London

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1494792448504.jpg (32KB, 479x377px) Image search: [Google]
1494792448504.jpg
32KB, 479x377px
Shall I take a walk through the trendy nightlife areas of London right now, at 10:30, to see the normie parties that I'll never have access to due to ugliness and awful social skills and zero friends?

I'm hoping that it motivates me to set aside morality and work hard but I suspect it will simply make me lose hope.

I'm in a train station right now and seeing the dressed up Staceys only in here is enough to demoralise me.
>>
It's overrated anyway, they all want the same thing
>>
>>37455281
Buy STEEM and everyone will love you
>>
>>37455281
It's pretty overrated. People just gloat and drink to forget how miserable they are. Once in a while it's fine, but idk how people do it every week. You should try it though. Normies are friendly.
>>
How is this business related? Are you planning on going to a btc atm at some point?
>>
>>37455284

I went for a walk last week on Saturday night and heard a girl say, "Look at the nose on that fucked". I instantly made 5 4chan whining posts about the blackpoll / most cynical red pill being true.
>>
>>37455281
Gather resources once you have enough you will attract some pretty flies. And if you do really well, you can buy a virgin.
>>
>>37455283
This OP. It's still selling at a discount. You can buy friends later
>>
Get a trendy haircut and stylish clothes and it doesn't matter that you're ugly. Get drunk and you'll immediately become 1000% more sociable.
>>
You're not a part of society anymore anon. You've ascended above them. Wouldn't you rather be trading internet money and saving for a Lambo instead of partying with normies?
>>
>>37455281
Sometime in life, you will realize the only friends you have. Is what you have in your right pocket. It is overrated most people will only interact with other people if they can gain something. The sooner you accept this the easier it gets.
>>
>>37455281
Where you at OP? In north acton rn
>>
>>37455281
Whiny fuck.
>>
>>37455292

In a busy place in central London
>>
>>37455281
You better think about it this way: Imagine all those normies partying tonight have never heard about crypto and don't hold any, while (You) accumulate your riches by doing nothing. You do have some holdings r-right?
>>
>>37455293
No, it is called a depression. Do not bash a person in the ground if you have never experienced it.
>>
>>37455281
Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>37455281
I wish I had time to be a NEET these days. I just work until I'm too tired and when I get up I work again. No weekends.
>>
>>37455296
How are self loathing posts on 4chan going to help him?

Most of 4chan is literally poison, it only made his problems worse.
>>
>>37455299
>How are self loathing posts on 4chan going to help him?
I agree, with you on this point. But instead of demoralizing him any further, why not give him some pointers. You probably also know its only about the $$$ right? So OP gather enough resources to buy a virgin and don't mind what are people are saying about you.
>>
>>37455294
You guys should get together and exchange blow jobs
>>
>>37455281
Islington here.
I am not ugly (well I think so) and have okay social skills and still don't go to normie parties. Everything is overrated as fuck. Join us depressed people anon.
>>
Try /r9k/ bud. Enjoy
>>
why would you do that to yourself. that would depress even well adjusted people. these people are not the norm. think of it this way: add up all the trendy people at all their trendy clubs in whatever trendy area you're in and that's only a few thousand... out of how many millions of young people here? more are shacked up at home right now than you think, all for different reasons
>>
>>37455281
I remember you Anon. They won't be laughing on the day of the rope. Hang in there.
>>
fuck those places
what we should all do is just think of something we wan't to study that leaves us with lots of money and study it
>fuck girls
>fuck normie life
>fuck everyone
>just study
>>
>>37456039
I know it doesn't sound like much fun at first but it'll pay off in the long run when you can look back at all the Chad's that were on your school and laugh at their face when you're living on a mansion with a ferrari and $600k and they are stuck working at burger king
>>
>>37455286
You deserve it for being a kike
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.