[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be unemployed beta male >avg day is playing vidya, skateboarding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1457830884162s.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457830884162s.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
>be unemployed beta male
>avg day is playing vidya, skateboarding and fapping to anime girls
>walking around the city since i have tons of free time because lel no job and no social life
>save a roastie from getting run over by a car because she's texting chad on her phone
>we hit it off and she wants to go out on a date
>fucking date with semen demon acquired
>want to treat her to a wonderful evening at a fancy restaurant
>roastie leason loses our seat
>have to eat at fucking burger joint on a shitty side of town but feel like date went great
>for the first time in myu life, i feel happy
>try to call her back
>no response
>leave messages and everything
>finally get the hint after a week of no response when I see her with another chad
>fuck this.png
>decide to get a job
>get nice and cleaned up for job interviews that all happen within the same day
>skateboard to each interview since I don't have a car
>manage to land job
>fucking boss is a roastie
>finally become a wagie
>see this cutie at work in the elevator
>we hit it off and I think she likes me
>decide to buy her a gold watch as a gift
>roastie fucking rejects my offer and tells HR that I was sexually harassing her
>get fired from job
>oh well back to being a NEET
my advice to you young robots out there. Don't even bother, the game is rigged.
>>
>talking to female coworkers
never do this
EVER
fucking idiot
>>
greentext is wrong, he didn't get fired from his job for the watch incident, he just stopped showing up out of shame
>>
>>37454858
This is that Buzzfeed video isn't it?
>>
>>37454858
>decide to buy her a gold watch as a gift
It was almost believable until that part
>>
>>37454858
We both know you pushed her before pulling her back in order to make it look like you saved her.
You probably spent about 1200 dollars on that gift as well.
>>
>>37454896

ah, yessir, that it is
>>
>>37454895
thats the joke you fucking shitlord. From his perspective he was going to get fired any way
>>
Originallgyaoygad
LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ!
>>
I know this is from BuzzFeed, but anyway, hitting on a coworker is never a good idea
>>
>think she likes me
>buy her a gold watch

what the fuck lmao dont do this shit
>>
>>37454858
>>be unemployed beta male

Let me fuck your ass
>>
>>37454879
>He doesnt know the meemee
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.