[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cloud can you please be my friend again i know what i did was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1495534203433.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1495534203433.png
312KB, 389x386px
Cloud can you please be my friend again
i know what i did was wrong
and you saying that i made you look like a fool was bad too. i think its wrong of you to emotionally manipulate me and say you felt bad for me. you have no proof of how im trying to get revenge on him and that was never my intention. and you saying i was using you as a tool makes the entire relationship one sided. i wanted to talk to you all the time. having autistic meltdowns when you went away for a few minutes. and wanting to watch anime with you all the time and listen to music with you. i cant really control what goes on in your head and how you get manipulated by other people. but i woud like to be your friend again. i wouldnt get a vpn and make alts just to start fresh and be someones friend again. i have no ill intentions of this person and i enjoyed being friends with you every second. but you completely threw me away to save face for your own self and i think its shallow of you. if you really felt bad and wanted to help me then you would try to understand. youre completely wrong about whatever you believe in and i dont deserve to be treated like a meatbag
>>
Hey meatbag you forgot your capital letters
>>
>>37454314
cloud and aya are like the chad and stacy of gay ERP

what did we do to deserve this
>>
this is pathetic, rem
>>
fuck cloud
>>
>>37454387
If this is cloud please understand my feelings
im doing my best to not sperg out and cry but i feel like you just saw me as a failed experment to start out being friends with. it was either me or the people in rooc.
I don't really know what to make of this situation but I think you're actually being quite horrible of a person. you telling me you are always nice doesnt make up for just putting up a stone wall of kindness. i mean , i did like talking to you all the time. and watching anime with you. talking to you about my problems at home
and when i was having panic attacks it made me feel better to talk to you.
but i was right about your intentions
your kindness meant nothing as i predicted it to be. you completely threw me away just for your own reputation in a server. and do not care for me as a person. i think youre a narcissistic asshole and i hope you choke on a kebab
>>
>>37454558
you say "can you please be my friend again" but then say "youre a narcissistic asshole and i hope you choke on a kebab"

what do you want exactly? make up your mind
>>
File: reina.jpg (82KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
reina.jpg
82KB, 610x343px
>>37454608
i guess its a natural reaction out of me
i truly do want to be your friend
but at the same time i can see inside of you and i meant what i said
youre really that type of person to me
but still being with you is nice
>>
>>37454686
you treat all your friends like shit, i dont even think you do it on purpose, you just cant help yourself
>>
>>37454713
you didnt even know the relationship i had with anyone else
Stop being manipulative and understand what you believe in is wrong.
stop emotionally manipulating me and saying i made you look like a fool. that just means youre an asshole and what i said in this thread holds true.
>>
File: memm.png (49KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
memm.png
49KB, 500x300px
>>37454314
What the fuck is going on.
I feel like I need to watch a recap episode of a high school drama show to understand any of this.
>>
>>37454751
>Stop being manipulative and understand what you believe in is wrong.

oh the irony
>>
>>37454768
I asked you many times to point out this irony and you never explained once
what you say has no meaning because its one sided if i really only wanted to spend time with you and all that priority on your own half went to caring about your reputation in rooc
but it's your choice i guess.
>>
Also I thought venus would talk to Aya and ask some things
mainly because i thought it was someone i knew on an alt. since the resemblance in their voice and their typing still made me believe that.
But venus didn't really do that, and i believed they were half serious
i never made any attack him at all. And you were in the server the whole time reading back
not once did i command anyone to attack him or tell them what to say. i have a right to talk about how i feel in a server or not?
I don't care how convoluted and stupid this situation seems, youre in the wrong and youre emotionally manipulative. i never used anyone as a tool. And if you really see things that one dimensionally then go choke on a kebab stick
>>
you sound mentally ill. please see a therapist.
>>
>>37455143
good post mai dude
>>
File: 1495303565908.jpg (113KB, 884x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1495303565908.jpg
113KB, 884x1044px
This is pretty funny, good thread
>>
Hi its me Cloud here. I don't want to be your friend because you're an autistic weeb faggot and I'm a Chad now. I lost my virginity to your dad last night and he loved my big fat cock in his hairy old ass. I pumped him full of sperms and that basically makes me like your second dad now.
>>
see you later cloud
im closing the thread
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.