[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roastie hate thread? Roastie hate thread. I may be a beta virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1445017097481.png (766KB, 960x618px) Image search: [Google]
1445017097481.png
766KB, 960x618px
Roastie hate thread? Roastie hate thread. I may be a beta virgin but atleast im not one of these
>>
I hate hate threads that use posts that were made as jokes. At least use something real, mang.
>>
But do you realize what the greater issue is here? Women dress like sluts because they have an entire culture telling them to do so. A media machine, their peers, Chad, etc. Women are products of their environment.
>>
And I thought humans couldn't get more degenerate
>>
>>37454304
this is fake
fuck outta here
>>
>>37454304

I

WANT

A

BF

WHO

WEARS

CLOTHES

THIS!!!

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: JmL7exp.png (161KB, 849x321px) Image search: [Google]
JmL7exp.png
161KB, 849x321px
The laws of physics are sexist guys, how dare you participate and such a terrible act by obeying these laws
>>
File: FcolbWp.png (407KB, 622x588px) Image search: [Google]
FcolbWp.png
407KB, 622x588px
>>37454404
wrong pic of fuckign course
oregano
>>
>>37454304
Your hatred has blinded you to the fact this is an obvious fake

>feeling triggered
it's so obvious
>>
File: RioYoGi.png (174KB, 867x898px) Image search: [Google]
RioYoGi.png
174KB, 867x898px
tl;dr: Guy is rich but doesnt tell girlfriend, girlfriend thinks hes broke so he dumps him, then when she finds out hes loaded tries to get back with him but cant understand that she only wants him for his money
>>
>>37454416
Sorry to break it to you, but that's fake too. The quote is falsely attributed to her by two other authors, and no reference to faster speeds being privileged appears in any of her works.

t. did some actual research
>>
>>37454453
I read that and I hate gold diggers as much as the next guy, but the dude came off like he was being a cheap skate. Making fucking potato soup and torrenting movies? Yeah, he doesn't have to spoil her, but not ONCE in 10 mo taking her to a nice place for dinner? Come on
>>
>>37454453
>>37454985

Pretty much, Will sounds like a faggot desu, she is still being a cunt tho
>>
>>37454985
Fuck off roastie toastie
>>
>>37454985
>>37455872
>>37455900
Will was proving a point: that no female will ever, EVER value a low income man. Yet low income, even no income, women get a buffet of endless male suitors clamoring for their affection.
>>
>retards actually think these posts are real
>>
>>37455935
Regardless of whether these post are real or not I haveno doubt that women like this actually exist.
>>
>>37455918
>Will was proving a point: that no female will ever, EVER value a low income man

She dated him for almost a year on the assumption that he was poor what are you talking about.
>>
>>37455918
Except he went full retard. Low income =/= no future life prospects, or career goals. What kind of dumbass dodges real answers to a question about future career goals with "I see you in my future" and expects the person not to get suspicious that they have none?
>>
>>37454985
Maybe he was just trying to make his own ends meet for awhile without relying on the money he was making from his Grandfathers land.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.