[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i do it? Should i shave my head? I'm balding and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Should i do it? Should i shave my head?

I'm balding and i've been using Toppik microfiber for the last 2 years. It works pretty great desu, it's like makeup for your hair. But it's getting harder to hide the more hair i lose, and you can start to see the product on my scalp if my hair blows the wrong way. I'm getting tired of buying it and meticulously putting it on. Feels shitty just knowing i need something like it. Without it, my hair is uglier than sin.

So should i finally give in and shave it? I want to feel free, but i'm kind of scared to go full bald.
>>
>>37453950
Just get rid of it bro, also you have to give me sum pictures to determine your condition
>>
I've been shaving my head since 10th grade. You save so much time and money.
>>
File: IMG_20170602_163043.jpg (381KB, 1438x1813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_163043.jpg
381KB, 1438x1813px
>>37454080

Here it is now (product applied)

Hiding my face because i don't want to become a meme
>>
>>37454103

What do you use to clean your scalp? Mine is so cruddy i have to get that shit off somehow. Are you supposed to exfoliate your scalp?
>>
>>37454213
You should shave your face.
>Not using rogain
>>
>>37454374

Rogaine ages your face to shit. I still want to have young looking skin at least
>>
>>37453950
Get some fresh air and just use every treatment you can. I feel like the fresh air stops me from balding a lot.
>>
>>37454407

I also smoke, about a pack a day. My mom and brother once told me the cigarettes are making me lose hair by restricting blood flow to the scalp. But that's a load of shit, i know people with fucking manes on their heads who don't just smoke, but do hard drugs and treat themselves like garbage as well. Yet their hair remains full and pretty.

Products seem stressful. Part of me wants to hang onto what i have left until it's gone, but i kind of just want the burden to be lifted so i can be free.
>>
>>37453950
Yeah just do it. Feels comfy af fuck. I've been shaving my head for years now. I'll never go back.
>>
Anyone ever shave their head first, then use rogaine? Would be easier to apply, plus it's supposed to 'reboot' your growth cycle so that every follicle cycles in sync, so you aren't shedding a ton while some grows, making it uneven.
>>
>>37454340
I scrub it with soap and a washwrag.
>>
I just want to go scalping normies and starting a wig collection from their heads. I'm sick and tired of every normie having dense hair like pic related while i struggle just to make mine presentable. What did any of us hairlets do to deserve this?
>>
>>37454669

I wouldn't even care if i'm ugly if i had hair. I just want to know what it feels like to have so much hair. I don't just feel emotional pain from it, but physical pain as well; my scalp often stings like a motherfucker.
>>
>>37454696
just buzz if anything clean shaven just projects that you're self conscious
>>
>>37454773

But i have a shit hairline and that would look awful.
>>
>>37454669
It's just being white. Everyone Mexican Asian and black always has a perfect hairline

White people tend to bald slightly and then it just stays the same for 30 years
>>
>>37454818

I see white chads with that type of hair too. It pisses me the fuck off.

And even if i'm to go bald, why can't i just recede gracefully like most? (Henry cavill for example) my brother is balding too but he just has a receding widow's peak and if he let's it grow, what's there is still dense. Mine is just thin and sparse, like a few weeds growing out of some cracks in the sidewalk.

It's truly unfair.
>>
File: 1490932812799.jpg (69KB, 621x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490932812799.jpg
69KB, 621x640px
>go on a ~1,200 calorie deficit diet for the past three months
>lose like forty pounds, feel great
>things are finally looking u--
>hair starts falling out
>this is apparently common with diets like this
>have long hair so every single strand that falls out is two years down the drain
I just want to be happy. Am I not allowed to succeed in life?
>>
>>37454482
apparently smoking is one of the few things that's been proven to speed up hair loss
>>
>>37455549

And there's no way that quitting will allow SOME of it to grow back?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.