[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start coughing one day >it's getting worse >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: double d.png (31KB, 143x125px) Image search: [Google]
double d.png
31KB, 143x125px
>start coughing one day
>it's getting worse
>go to the docs
>they do some tests
>"you've got tuberculosis, anon. im gonna prescribe you some antibiotics blah blah blah"
>"yeah okay whatever lol"
>take the prescription letter, leave the docs, tear it up and toss it in the bin where it belongs

I'm gonna die, boys. I'm coughing right now. Coughed up some blood, earlier. This is my ticket outta here.
>>
>>37453785
double d dot png
>>
>>37453785
Why would you want to die like a fucking third world nigger
>>
>>37453841
I don't care if I die like a nigger. At least I won't be alive anymore.
>>
>>37453841
How does one die like first world aryan?
>>
Thats probably going to be a pretty painful death, but at least you'll be free.
>>
Good luck anon, hope you'll find eternal bliss and peace after death
>>
>>37453893
Peacefully, surrounded by family in a well lit room on a comfy bed.
>>
>>37453785
You should take care of your health unless you decide not to kill yourself
>>
File: pepe15.jpg (93KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
pepe15.jpg
93KB, 653x590px
>mfw you survive but with permanently weakened lungs
>>
>>37453893
With a beer in one hand and your family around you, your sister and wife holding your other hand.
>>
>>37453945
>You should take care of your health unless you decide not to kill yourself
What the fuck are you on about? That makes no sense.
>>
File: 07-.jpg (105KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
07-.jpg
105KB, 1024x640px
congratulations anon

origninally
>>
>>37453785
please don't do this to yourself
go back to another doctor
ask someone for help

>>37453983
I think he meant that OP is going to change his mind and then he'll be severely fucked
>>
>>37454185
>please don't do this to yourself
Why not?

>go back to another doctor ask someone for help
Why would I do that?

>OP is going to change his mind and then he'll be severely fucked
I was smiling when I was told I have this shit. I ain't gonna change my mind.
>>
You are literally Itachi. He died from untreated tuberculosis because he had no intention to go on living.
>>
>>37454255
on the other hand you're a good, fluent poster and it's a pleasure to read what you write
it's probably selfish to ask you to seek treatment so that you can be a bulwark against the illiterate hordes, but
>>
File: drake.jpg (207KB, 490x451px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
207KB, 490x451px
The world is ruled by an occultist elite
The bible is true
Read about Fatima
We are living in the end times
>>
>>37454255
>Why not?
because you can kill yourself in a much easier, quicker way that doesn't have a likelihood of survival but with impaired vascular system for the rest of your life. this is like hanging yourself until your near-braindead then cutting the rope.
>>
>>37454400
My mum told me a long time ago that if I ever killed myself, she would kill herself. So nah mate, I ain't gonna kill myself.

Making a DNI tomorrow, saying that if I am unable to refuse any medical treatments, to have them refused by default.
>>
>>37453939
This or in a war with a rifle in your hand
>>
>>37454463
>i would kill myself if my son ever committed suicide, but luckily he only refused all treatment with intent to die rather than killing himself, so that doesn't apply
>>
>>37453893
>first world aryan
>>37453939
>>37453978
KEK so i guess no one on this board, or even this website, is dying like a first world aryan. Nice.
>>
>>37454463
And you think it would be different if you died from deliberately untreated tuberculosis?
Are you roleplaying or really this fucking stupid?
>>
>>37454511
>>37454496
Well I was planning on killing myself, anyway. This way, I'm not some idiot who killed himself, and instead I'm just some idiot who died.
>>
>>37454526
Why do you even want to die?
>>
>>37454526
"fall" in front of a train then, you'll probably survive TB, even untreated
>>
>am dying
>better make thread
>not shitposting on yahoo answers
>>
>>37454546
Why do you think? Is my posting on r9k not enough of a sign?

>>37454565
I've never been on a train before. Looks a bit suspect, don't it?

>>37454570
If I weren't dying, I'd just be on r9k anyway.
>>
"To estimate the duration and case fatality of untreated pulmonary tuberculosis in HIV negative patients we reviewed studies from the pre-chemotherapy era. Untreated smear-positive tuberculosis among HIV negative individuals has a 10-year case fatality variously reported between 53% and 86%, with a weighted mean of 70%. Ten-year case fatality of culture-positive smear-negative tuberculosis was nowhere reported directly but can be indirectly estimated to be approximately 20%. The duration of tuberculosis from onset to cure or death is approximately 3 years and appears to be similar for smear-positive and smear-negative tuberculosis."

enjoy being debilitated for 3 years and then having a 30% chance of survival but hardly able to breathe for the rest of your life

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3070694/
>>
>>37454587
>Why do you think? Is my posting on r9k not enough of a sign?
because if it's only crippling depression I suggest you at least try medication before you decide to die
>>
>>37454627
And if I can hardly breathe, I'll still be able to kill myself. I'm really not seeing any downsides to this.

>>37454631
>because if it's only crippling depression I suggest you at least try medication before you decide to die
Way ahead of ya. I've been on all sorts of antidepressants throughout my life. None worked in the long term.
>>
Did you work in a mine or something?
>>
>>37454689
I worked in retail
>>
>>37453785
Now you can be like Doc Holiday. Fucking random hookers, killing random people, and just generally not giving a fuck. You are living my dream.
>>
I'm all for you refusing treatment but it doesn't sounds like a fun time. You need to get something that will kill you sooner. Or something that will get you closer like the flu on top of TB
>>
>>37453893
Diabetic shock
>>
>>37453785

Find a better way to kys anon,
because 4chan cares
>>
>>37454788
rascal scooter accident
>>
>>37453893
Suicide via most expensive firearm possible
>>
>>37453785
Isn't untreated active tuberculosis very contagious? You're gonna infect people around you
>>
>go to the dentist for a checkup
>they tell me I need $5,000 braces or some shit because one of my teeth is really crooked and is grinding away the other ones
>give me a big pamphlet to take home
>throw it in the first trash can I see
>never wind up getting the braces
>been back to the dentist four times since
>no one has even mentioned a word about this supposedly huge problem
>dentist says I'm doing a good job with my teeth
It's all a bunch of fucking lies, man. But Godspeed, OP.
>>
File: furby.jpg (41KB, 640x616px)
furby.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>>37454855
>You're gonna infect people around you
like who?
>>
File: 1491476970543s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1491476970543s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>37455002
I guess you can infect anyone you want, just cough on them.
>>
>>37453893
Getting run over/shot by a muslim.
>>
Is your coughing different from a normal cough? Could you record audio if it is?
>>
I wish I had something that would kill me quick. I just have ehlers danlos syndrome which will take another 15 years and I'll be in a wheelchair by the end
>>
>>37453893
Hanging self like a middle age dude with two kids and divorce papers on desk
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.