[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw asked a girl out I met on okcupid >I just asked what,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1495220477256.png (41KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
1495220477256.png
41KB, 805x556px
>tfw asked a girl out I met on okcupid
>I just asked what, where, and when she wants to meet.
>this saturday for coffee (I drink tea)

This is my first date ever, what do I expect? Im 24 y/o virgin.
>>
1 dont be such a failure
2 why are you such a failure
3 pretend that you care
4 why dont you care?
5 dont be to open
6 stop being so closed to people
7 just be yourself
8 your not very bright.
>>
massive fucking advice coming up:
have fun.
girls have shitty girl lifes and they dream of a man who turns that shitty life to the fairytail that they have been waiting for. if they see that you have fun, they want some of that fun. you can try to be charming and say smart things and learn about picking up chicks, but the most effective things is still if they see that you get around, enjoy yourself, enjoy her company and not taking life too seriously all the time.
>>
>>37454006
this
be fun, enjoy yourself
>>
It really just depends on how you guys click. In my experience, it normally starts with awkward introductions, moves into small talk about work and interests, etc.

If conversation is flowing well, don't be afraid to continue the date and do something fun nearby! For me, most dates typically have ended in a hug (or a kiss) and a quick conversation if it's something we would both like to do again.
>>
>>37453227
She's probably going to be dripping the creampies of the three Chads she fucked this week out of her roastie vagina while you stammer about how you don't even drink coffee.

You're totally screwed.
>>
Coffee shops also sell tea
>>
File: SAVED2.png (575KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
SAVED2.png
575KB, 640x516px
>people giving reasonable and optimistic advice about dating
>on /r9k/

There's still hope
>>
>>37453227
Well done anon. Just take it easy and let the conversation flow as best as you can. Make good eye contact and smile. Tell her she looks really pretty at some point as well. You will do fine.
>>
>>37453227
>I just asked what, where, and when she wants to meet
Already fucked up. You should have taken the lead and chose the time and place
>>
>>37453227
I'd tell you to expect to be disappointed, but as realistic as that would be, it's the wrong attitude.
Enjoy yourself.
>>
>>37453227
you're going to overthink it, and fail miserably. but everybody was in your shoes once, you need to be actively dating for like 3-4 years before you start to feel comfortable around girls.
>okcupid
don't be retarded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.