[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everything I love dies >mmorpgs are dead >lan parties are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: end.png (648KB, 525x541px) Image search: [Google]
end.png
648KB, 525x541px
everything I love dies
>mmorpgs are dead
>lan parties are dead
>modding is dead because companies don't release mod tools for anything so they can jew you with DLCs
>arena shooters are dead
>stacking 21 javascript libraries on top of each other is considered "programming" now
>imageboards are dead
>the internet is dead
>my life is dead
>>
>>37453172
>Image boards are dead

What are we on, then
>>
>>37453172
it is your fault that your made obviously temporary things your main focus in life.
>>
Imageboards are crazy alive. Everything else is dead though. Go outside. Learn to sail or something
>>
>>37453172
>mmorpgs are dead

Hey anon theres a lot that still arent dead, you just have to look hard enough. First of all, look beyond the NA/EU mmorpg scene, since all of them are shite. You can look into chinese and korean mmorpgs, though i'd suggest kmmorpgs cause the arent as p2w as chinese ones. A mmorpg i suggest for korea is blade and soul or black desert online, theres so much to do there that'll you'll be playing for 12hrs a day for many years. If you don't or are unable to play korean mmorpgs and want to play an NA one, then i suggest black desert online. Its a fun game that excels in almost every category an mmo has to offer. Good luck anon mmorpgs may be dead in NA and EU but they'll always live on somehow.

T. Chronic mmorpg player
>>
>the internet is dead

nigga what
>>
>>37453587
>just like seek nirvana bruh become one with the void
fuck you
>>
Find a physical hobby. That either produces something, or benifits your body.
>>
>>37453677
nah. i meant more like... hiking or cooking? i am pretty sure walking and eating wont go away.
>>
>>37453284
>everything is slow as piss or 404 except 4chan and redchanit
>both are basically just /pol/ containment

>>37453647
>five sites basically do everything
>they're bland as fuck and full of normies
>>
>>37453740
>just like get a dog bruh take up scrapbooking and fruit canning

i don't have the tittyskittles it'd take to make me care about the shit you just said
>>
The golden age of gaming is over for sure. We are left with good graphics and stale over used ideas with the worst kind of jewery like on the disc DLC for consoles and neglect for us PC gamers.

Also, I don't want to build a fucking outpost/base/house. Why is this always tacked on to games now? It like every game has to have a sims/minecraft simulator because marketers are so scared people will get bored of there creation. It just shit.
>>
I wish op loved me..
>>
>>37453777
k brah :D than keep crying.
but honestly, do you at least feel like a complete moron for dedicating your life for things like "arena shooters" that were so obviously a fucking phase. I mean, everyone knew it, you didn't or what?
>>
>>37453172
I didn't even notice most of those but I guess ur right. I don't agree with the last 3 statements though. I do miss mmorpgs and lans doe. Life has been so boring lately. Drinking is shit long term. Fapping is shit long term. Idk senpai. We're probably retarded or something
>>
>>37453172
Try to love something new and alive
>>
>>37453172
Counter Strike is alive
>>
>>37453840
i'm not OP
also who the fuck thinks a fucking genre is going to die out
that's like thinking fucking chess is going to die out
>>
>>37453800
<3

>>37453928
>a fucking genre is going to die out
the genre was pretty much dead until quake champions came along, and it might still flop completely

>>37453840
>dedicating your life for things like "arena shooters"
I didn't dedicate my life to arena shooters
I just miss the culture that was built around them and I find them to be more fun than currently popular games

>>37453740
great idea
I think I'll just develop passion for breathing air
>>
>>37453928
who the fuck thinks not? how fucking old are you? the general public has been playing video games for 30-40 years max and technology is rapidly evolving. there is no fucking genre that really lasted unchanged much more than a decade. in a few years everyone is going to virtual jerk of dinosaurs and gta4 will be considered just as vintage as pacman.
>>
>>37453172
Do what i'm gonna do, learn how to live innawoods forever.
>>
>>37453172
I'm sure your jquery apps were the pinnacle of programming
>>
>>37454115
joke's on them I'm virtually jerking off dinosaurs right now
>>
>>37454115
>38
>old-fuck-fag
>>
>>37454222
Nice trips brosephilus rex
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.