[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literal millionaire as of 5 hours ago how do i bring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1488941024197.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488941024197.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>tfw literal millionaire as of 5 hours ago

how do i bring up the fact that i am now fucking rich up to my ex gf/ oneitis without seeming like it's just another attempt to win her back
>>
>>37451894
If you have normie media then post it on there or tell friends that are friends with them.
>>
>>37451894
Lottery/Scratchcard?
>>
>>37451894
can you paypal me 3 grand?
>>
>>37451894
Dude just fuck a ton of whores. What's with the m this oneitis shit monogomy is so beta
>>
How did you become a millionaire in 5 hours?
>>
>>37451979
lawsuit that's all i can say
>>
>>37451979
with this simple trick
>>
>>37451952
The way to go tbqh. The best revenge is living a good life. Make an Instagram and add her and show her how much better your life is.
>>
>>37451997
Do you get all of it upfront or is it a payment plan
>>
>>37452008
We are not connected on social media at all. She is basically a fembot/hermit, without the 4chan. She doesnt even have facebook. She is not going to find out unless I text her about it and I haven't talked to her since april
>>
>>37451894
hey op give me $50

I need to buy ammo for my AR
>>
>>37451894
Are you sure it's a good idea? If she comes back to your becuase you're rich, there's a 90% chance she's goldigging. You're probably best of fucking whores/roasties, or finding another wealthy woman to have a relationship with.

Also as you are now rich you are obligated to buy a fellow robot the Paradox Grand Strategy Collection as found on Stellaris's store page
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057051054/
>>
>>37452083
shut up, neil. get off 4chan. I am not enabling you or anyone who uses the word "newfag" in real life
>>
>>37451894
Move on. Find another girl, screw some whores, whatever it takes. Don't cling to the past like this when you have such a clean opportunity to leave it behind.
>>
File: 1493863956363.jpg (71KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1493863956363.jpg
71KB, 645x773px
>>37452098
>tfw not neil
>tfw OP thinks I am and doesn't give me ammo money
>>
Invite her to dinner "just for old times' sake" or "just one last time" or whatever and show up in an expensive suit or a dope car, then take her to a fancy restaurant.
>>
>>37451894
Don't do this you beta fuck.
if you just want to rub it in her face then add mutual friends that are female - it will get back to her don't worry.
>>
>>37451894
good for you op enjoy your luck

my luck is about to improve too i think
well it only can improve when it has been shit
>quit my job
>my house flooded with water
atleast im to a wagecuck tbqh
>>
File: 1466612336481.png (190KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1466612336481.png
190KB, 458x438px
>>37451997
And the OP reveals himself to be a jew on top of being a faggot.

Let me guess, the company you sued was in the right, but got jewed by your hook nosed attorney?
>>
>>37451894
This, roasties and gentlefrogs, is how a dumbass is separated from his money. Not through artifice, guile or evil will on the part of another, but rather through his own retardation.

In two years time you'll be poorer than you were 5 hours ago, and have a load of expensive liabilities to boot. After which you'll probably end in jail for non-payment of child support for the first slag that dupes you into believing she doesn't really care about your money.
>>
>>37451997
oh so you're jewish?
>>
>>37451997
Giv more details fag
>>
>>37452495
this pretty much
>oh let's buy a big house
>buy a brand new car
>go out to all the best restaurants
>hey wait where'd my money go
>>
>>37451894
Live frugally and below your means like that guy who would serve his girl potato soup, torrent documentaries and drove a shitheap ten year old mudball.
Then he btfo her when she left because she thought he was a deadbeat.
That dude is my chill idol.
>>
>>37451894

if i were you, i'd just keep quiet you stupid normie piece of shit, your roastie ex gf might then claim she were still with you and bought the ticket for you or some shit and then in court she'd get 1/2 and you'd BE FUCKED

you stupid normie piece of trash, why the fuck are you even here you fucking dirty nigger?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.