[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, why haven't you joined the military yet? You will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1496187062838.gif (500KB, 247x182px) Image search: [Google]
1496187062838.gif
500KB, 247x182px
Robots, why haven't you joined the military yet? You will get in shape, learn discipline, be respected, and you might get your death wish and get blown up allah akhbar style.
>>
>>37450054
My medical condition prevents me from going into the military.
>>
>fear
>not sure if it's for good cause
>not sure if OP is just asking himself
>physically weak and frail
>constantly tired
>worried I'm schitzo
>getting older
>worried desire to kill people legal is moral
>if morality is spook then I have bigger problems then not being in military suffering under shiny boot
>worried they're all chads
>not sure what mos to pick
>not sure what I would do when out of military
>want to go infantry but then I'd be in infantry
>worried they'd know I was insane or concerned I was
>worried about wasting years of my life to be cog in machine of state

there are reason I want to join though
>>
why would i want to get bullied by chads even more?
>>
File: 239478293748923.png (239KB, 721x446px) Image search: [Google]
239478293748923.png
239KB, 721x446px
>>37450054
>tfw they wouldn't even want an stuttering ape like me
>>
>>37450054
I'm finishing my chemical engineering degree then I will go to Rojava to volunteer for the Kurds in the fight against ISIS and Turkish fascists.
>>
>>37450054
I know a guy who has scrambled brains from getting blown up over there. No thanks.
>>
>>37450054
My parents would most likely think I'm joking and I know for a fact my dad would make fun of me nonstop/force me to do stupid things to "prepare me."

My mom would just try to deter me. That and I'm already going to a really good school, and I have no ambition whatsoever to join the military.
>>
>>37450054
>Be respected
More like if you're a robot everybody in the military will bully and take advantage of you while pretending to be brothers and hoo-ah one army. The same people who will haze you daily will give a briefing about suicide and stopping hazing
>>
>>37450054
Because I cant be verbally and physically abused without speaking up
>>
>>37450054
>Getting bullied to death by Chads
No thanks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/08/muslim-marine-recruit-was-forcefully-slapped-before-he-jumped-to-his-death-investigation-finds/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/13/drill-instructor-accused-of-repeatedly-running-a-clothes-dryer-with-a-muslim-marine-inside/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/29/they-put-us-through-hell-a-marine-abused-at-boot-camp-explains-why-he-spoke-out/
>>
FLAT FEET can't join
>>
File: 1496354452474.png (135KB, 1362x622px) Image search: [Google]
1496354452474.png
135KB, 1362x622px
Step 1: TYPE WALRUSE IN ALL FIELDS
Step 2: SHIT BRIX AT MOOTS EBIN EASTER EGG :^)
>>
>your whole life
>WHY DON'T YOU JOIN MIL
>WHY DON'T YOU GO TO COLLEGE
>WHY DON"T YOU JOIN MIL
>WHY DON'T YOU GO TO COLLEGE
>DO NOT JOIN MIL
>DO NOT GO TO COLLEGE
>JOIN MIL
>GO TO COLLEGE

it's all about social status

being fuckable, that's all your existence matters to your bitch mother and father and society that just wants to see you abused or different.

fuck this gay fucking earth fuck it to hell damn it all
>>
>>37450251
>joining Rojava
>2017

It's over man. You'll have to wait for the next conflict if you want to see any action. Belarus will collapse soon, I've heard
>>
>dying for a worthless cause

I don't need the military for that.
>>
File: autissm.jpg (35KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
autissm.jpg
35KB, 600x645px
>>37450517
I wish a squad of military men would bully me really mean like.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.