[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just hit the gym bra >just eat less when in reality the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1470790676517.png (29KB, 403x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470790676517.png
29KB, 403x480px
>just hit the gym bra
>just eat less

when in reality the only thing i need is money and then i become a cute bear suggar daddy
>>
File: 1417491934645.gif (2MB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
1417491934645.gif
2MB, 350x310px
But even if you had money, you'd still be better off being fit. How many women want a fat fuck with some money over some fit, rich bachelor?
>>
>>37449784
Stop drinking soda and just water. You'd lose 20 lbs from that alone, fatass
>>
>>37449784
Have fun dying at 40 you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>37450427
This never applied too me for some reason. This past year, I've only been drinking water, not even juice or alcohol. My weight hasn't changed a bit and I'm still a chubby fuck.
>>
REMINDER to everyone here that CHANGING YOUR WEIGHT is literally IMPOSSIBLE.
I've seen fat fucks eating less than me and even gaining weight and me as the proof of eating a shit ton of food and being a skeleton

Energy in/energy out is all a fucking myth

it's all about fuckin chakras or genetics or something

i suggest you buy tapeworm eggs online and eat them, let them act for a few months and you'll lose around 40% of your weight. Then you go to the doctor and take medicine to kill the tapeworm
>>
OP you seem to be confused. The criteria for being a 'bear' is not being a fat piece of shit. Even bears still have a sizeable amount of muscle underneath all that fat. Just being fat on its own with all that cellulite and stretchmarks and pockmarked skin and keratosis pilaris is revolting.

t. woman that only goes for bears.
>>
>>37450472

Same here. Im getting my hormones treated now to see if i start actually losing weight.
>>
>>37449784
why not just rely on hookers then? It's cheaper and literally the same
>>
>>37450472
I guess your only option is cardio and celery now m8
>>
>>37450500
L I F T W E I G H T S Y O U L A Z Y F U C K
>>
You have to actually count your calories. Diet is 70% of weight loss, the last 30% is excercise. Stop being lazy fucks and actually work, fucking fatties. I used to be a fatass, so saying it's not true is bullshit. Now go lift weights.
>>
>>37450565
please kill yourself whore and get off r9k now

oregano
>>
>>37450565
can I fuk u pls?

oregano
>>
>>37451042
Lmao sorry you were bullied as a kid
Get over it you emotional faggot
Rejects get bullied, thats what you are
It doesnt matter how much you work out or assimilate to our culture, you are still a fatass loser in our eyes, we are only nice to you because we want to seem virtuous to our peers
Unlike you, we still care about virtue, not just value signaling
Please off yourself at your convenience, I'm sure you have a lot to think about
>>
File: C6x7HKgWgAIKlk9.jpg (56KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
C6x7HKgWgAIKlk9.jpg
56KB, 750x722px
>>37451237
Good pasta 8/10
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.