[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This country was founded by Africans, Mexicans, Filipinos, Vietnamese,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Declaration of Indepence.jpg (134KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
Declaration of Indepence.jpg
134KB, 1024x678px
This country was founded by Africans, Mexicans, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, Arabs, Iranians, Pakistanis. Oh wait no it wasn't.
>>
>>37449703
>>>/pol/
Get this race baiting shit off my board.
>>
>>37449703
There is more to American history than 1776.
>>
They held these truths to be self evident, that all men are created un-equal.

Oh wait, no they didn't.
>>
>>37450202
Fuck off you shitskin. You're probably a normie too

YOU GET OUT!
>>
>>37450268

Yeah they did, they literally owned slaves and shit. For them, "men" was literally "men" and didn't even include black people or Native Americans.
>>
>>37450280

I think you'll find based John Hancock never owned nor sold a slave you filthy redneck.
>>
File: 2aqawuu8y2fy.jpg (28KB, 542x563px) Image search: [Google]
2aqawuu8y2fy.jpg
28KB, 542x563px
>>37449703
>This country was founded on principles of racial purity, conformity to religion, and never adapting

Oh wait no it wasn't
>>
>import a millions of non-white slaves
>wah why are there so many non-whites now?
>>
>>37450300

He still support a country which did and then plus women couldn't vote and iirc not a single woman or person of color was allowed to sign the Declaration etc.

So I am different from OP but he is telling the truth. USA was founded by wealthy white guys for wealthy white guys. Many who literally believed in owning black people as slaves and even raping them (Jefferson).
>>
File: JH.png (122KB, 1552x274px) Image search: [Google]
JH.png
122KB, 1552x274px
>>37450300
>Literally just a google search away
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hancock
>>
>>37449703
Have a Burger and fuck off >>>/pol/
>>
>>37450488
muh tendies
muh normies
muh reeeeeeee
>>
>>37450403

You literally have the reading comprehension skills of a 2 year old. That paragraph is about Thomas Hancock and Lydia, his uncle and aunt.
>>
File: JH2.png (82KB, 2154x136px) Image search: [Google]
JH2.png
82KB, 2154x136px
>>37450610
He took over the family business. Thus, he got slaves.
>>
>>37449703
>immigrant/slave labor hasn't been driving labor force
>implying most german/irish immigrants weren't often low-class drunks themselves.
>>
>>37449703
Global rule 3. Going to start reporting these low-effort race-baiting posts.
>>
File: revolutionary-war-flag.jpg (229KB, 1180x800px) Image search: [Google]
revolutionary-war-flag.jpg
229KB, 1180x800px
>>37449703
Only on states though
>>
>>37449703
It wasn't owned by Chinese back then either.

Times change
>>
>>37450362
>no black men signed

This I always wondered about. Free blacks existed up and down the 13 colonies, enough to have their own villages and cumulatively maybe even enough to warrant a congressman. And they behaved more or less like white men, so I wonder why none were invited to sign. The way I see it that would be another thumb stuck in George's eye.
>>
>>37451333
>dude chinese overlords xDD

Even lower than Reddit tier meme kid. China owns some 20-30% of public federal debt. 100% of which is intrinsically meaningless as the moment they try to seize assets America cripples their economy by not buying cheap plastic and zinc alloy shit and physical prevention with overwhelming military superiority.

You want to see an asian invasion look to Canada where they literally own more of the land every day in real estate.
>>
>>37451491
Keep deluding yourself kid
>>
>>37451577
hes right you cuck.Chinks exaggerate how much they "own: the U.S.
>>
>>37450925
>implying any non-european or hispanic race has emigrated to the US en-masse to the US's benefit.
>>
>>37451625
>cuck
>lives in country dominated by Chinks and Jews

alright there Amerifag
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.