[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your biggest trouble in life right now, /r9k/? >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 14.jpg (147KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
147KB, 1200x1180px
what is your biggest trouble in life right now, /r9k/?

>can't keep a steady job because to mental illness
>>
>>37449460
I can't leave the house because I get scared while my mom drives the car.
>>
>>37449460
Loneliness
>Originolololol
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (23KB, 492x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
23KB, 492x452px
>>37449460
Just more numb each day and I really didn't want to numb these feels...trying to be practical instead of emotionally raped everyday. Thanks for doing this shit to me again, keep doing you though, that's the most important thing right?
>>
>>37449460
Bored of being a NEET but too lazy to get off my ass and do something.
>>
>>37449460
>what is your biggest trouble in life right now, /r9k/?
I hate being around groups of humans, and I am avoidant/rejection-angsty as fuck.
>>
>no gf
>mom will probably start hounding me about me not having a gf in a month or two
>might be developing alcoholism
>feeling imposter syndrome about my job
>>
im 26 and doing a degree that i dont want to do just because i cant handle the shame of being a parasite on my mum any more & im too pussy to kill myself and upset her
>>
>>37449460
what illness OP and how is it stopping you from keeping one?
>>
>>37449460
>Having chronic procrastination and masturbation
>Don't feel the thrill of things no more
>Unsteady about what to do in the futre
>Emotionally unstable
>Lazy
>>
I can't drive and honestly it doesn't create any problems for me in my daily life. I'm able to get around fine with my bike, but not having a license brings uncomfortable judgement from normies.

It's awkward whenever normies from work or school or whatever want to go do shit or travel and I have to be like

>yeah, about that...I don't have a car.
>Oh no worries Anon, you can ride with us and we can take turns driving!!!
>Yeah, about that...I don't have a license either.
>Oh...
>>
>>37450262
schizoaffective, everyone is reading my mind and the mood is like a fucking rollecoaster
>>
I still really feel for this girl, but I'm too socially inept too be able to do anything. I saw her a week ago, and we kept some contact through text, but I hate texting people and can never keep a conversation going. Even when we hang out, I don't know how too escalate the relationship too something physical. I just don't want to be a KHHV anymore, and I feel like this is my last chance.

>>37450360
A few people I knew just never got their license. As long as you aren't fiending rides and give gas money on occasion, I'm sure no one will care too much. As long as you aren't treating people with a license as your personal chauffeur, you should be good.
>>
File: 1457503357254.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457503357254.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>37449460
>9 years of NEET
>Last year got a manual job
>First months i was happy, i also re-read a chapter of Aria every morning
>Job has 60+ hours/week (700 euros) No contract cause NEET years made me impossible to deal with people/ask things.
>I spend only 200 euro/month cause live with mum.
>Yesterday found the courage to ask for a contract or resing
>Me, 29 years, still autistic but now i can do my job elsewere maybe part-time
>Hope for some months of NEET (since in 1 year i've got only the sundays free from work and no holidays) before a new job
>they actualy decided to give me a contract because: "No one here likes to work like you"

Hahaha, laugh of me /r9k/, my life is a joke.
I'm stuck in this 60+ hours workplace for God knows how long, plus I can say from now that every extra hour (as always) will not be payed.
>>
My asshole is burning because I'm farting too much.
>>
ive been smoking cannabis daily the last 5-6 years and not sure how to stop, even if i do im pretty sure permanent damage has been done and those 5-6 years are gone, no motivation to better meself
>>
File: 1496013214408.jpg (104KB, 796x744px) Image search: [Google]
1496013214408.jpg
104KB, 796x744px
i have big problems at the university.

also the same shit:
>can't keep a steady job because to mental illness
>>
>>37450582
Yeah, I'm going to law school, so money won't be a problem for me in the future. Hopefully self driving cars will come soon enough. I'll be motivated to actually get my license then.
>>
File: 1489920364994.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489920364994.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>dropped out of college because of depression and the resulting lack of motivation and energy
>can't get a job because of same reasons
>continue to leech off my parents who grow more and more tired of my shit every day
>>
File: reeeeeeeee.jpg (10KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee.jpg
10KB, 324x325px
I can't enjoy being a NEET.

I don't want too do anything ever, yet I always have this anxious sense of having to do something. Years of school and work have made me unable too enjoy not doing anything. All I can do is lay in bed and wait for the day too end.
>>
I can't find a bf. I have many other problems that I should consider more pressing, but really I'm just sick of being alone. I need companionship. I need to be with someone and I need to feel the physical and emotional warmth and closeness of another person to regain my strength and deal with all the other shit. But I can't get it.
>>
>>37451849
read fiction books, watch movies, take a walk every day, sell your smartphone. believe me, it helps
>>
this is the end, a suicide is the only way out of this mess.
>>
being crippled, i have to have my parents drive me everywhere. they have to drive me to therapy, the gym.
>>
>>37449460
Got a useless degree and now trying to find a decent job with it. I just want to be able to buy more video games and start a family, why is it all so difficult??
>>
>>37449460
>Back aches when I'm on my feet for any length of time, and I have to stand for 8 hours at work
>I'm 30 and I have no friends
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.