[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 26 >7.5/10 looks >Good social skills and a large

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Mr._Smiley_Face.svg.png (169KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Smiley_Face.svg.png
169KB, 2000x2000px
>Be 26
>7.5/10 looks
>Good social skills and a large group of friends
>Athletic, good at various sports
>Can play two instruments
>University educated at one of the top universities in my country
>Good job in IT with well above average salary
>Can cook
>Easily the best at video games out of everyone I know personally
>Excellent general knowledge
>40+ sexual partners varying from one nighters to a girlfriend of 2+ years, none of whom would be below a 5/10 (admittedly none over an 8 either)
>While having no addictions, can handle alcohol/soft recreational drugs
>Only one person that actively dislikes me (ex GF)

Just felt like getting that off my chest. Anyone else not a complete fucking dickhead here?

Also, free advice for people that want to know how to get along with others in the real world. Ask away
>>
>23
>not doing so well in the uni respect due to physical health problems in the past but am reenrolled now
>good enough job
>have decent amount of friends
>throw parties every so often that people attend and seem to enjoy
>good relationship with family
>don't live at home
But
>have some substance abuse issues
It's a 6 or 7/10 life
>>
>>37448561

Nice. If it's weed or alcohol, try and cut it down to 3/4 times a week max, plus limit amounts (e.g only 3,4 drinks or 1,2 bowls) and it'll help a lot. Anything else, cut that shit out at pace.

Have a good weekend
>>
>>37448609
I've tried many times to cut down on weed but apparently I cant. I did crawl out of alcoholism though.
My biggest problem that isn't actually so big is that on occasion I enjoy harder drugs.
>>
>>37448631

At what point in the day do you usually have your first smoke?

Some harder drugs are fine on the right occasion, just don't do it by yourself ever. And don't do meth/heroin please
>>
>>37448490
>Be 19, 20 in July
>7/10 looks, manly face and manly jawline
>Lots of friends, both at uni and at home
>Passing every one of my classes so far
>Very good stamina and broke high school records running track for fun
>Bilingual
>Good job prospects
>Have GF
>I've been with 30+ sexual partners
>No std's whatsoever
>Can make a delicious Indian curry despite being European
>6"1 160lbs
>Have occasional party and get invited to many, obviously because of student association.
>Can drink 20 beers without getting drunk or sick
>GF was virgin before me

Did I win the life lottery?
>>
>>37448490
>be 18 (19 in one month)
>7.5 looks ( will be 8.5 when my skin clears a little bit more)
>lift every other day, very defined body.
>large social circle, still have some social problems
>cooking is one of my hobbies
>quitted vidya except for overwatch
>1 sexual partner till now ( relationship )
>i drink too much ( every weekend )
>graduate next summer and will attend uni
>overall happy most of the time
>>
>>37448728
Only thing that's terrible about my life is this
>Little brother has schizophrenia and probably will need someone to take care of him forever despite his super high intelligence
>Parents fight a lot, especially when I'm home for a weekend from uni.
>>
>>37448692
Tried meth and heroin last year, didn't care for them.
Honestly it varies on what kind of day I'm having. I work a desk job and I have a pen vape so it's as easy as stepping outside to get high. Roughly half the time it's when I wake up and the other half is when I get home from work.
>>
>>37448747

Nice life mate, unlucky about family situation though. Hopefully your bro can find a way through his illness, at least now days people are way more aware of that stuff.

If my parents ever argued (not often admittedly) I just told them to get a grip in very frank terms, and pointed out the bullshit parts of what they were arguing about.
>>
>>37448755

Yeah step one is to stop the wake and bakes for sure. Save that for Saturday morning
>>
File: 1453581234524.jpg (13KB, 254x255px) Image search: [Google]
1453581234524.jpg
13KB, 254x255px
>brags to incel autists on a chinese cartoon board
>a dickhead

Whoops!
>>
File: IMG_3040.jpg (92KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3040.jpg
92KB, 800x533px
I'm a 3/10 looks wise. Asian, basically look like pic. What kind of life can I have? Will I ever have more than 5 sexual partners?
>>
>>37448840
Point is, is that they argue about valid stuff. Like money related problems since my dad was unemployed for more than 1 year and my mom didn't make enough to support us so they had to take out savings and loans. So now they are arguing about that because of stress.
>>
>>37448490
>21
>average looking i guess
>ok social skills, some friends who I see maybe a couple of times a year
>semi fit
>pretty good with string instruments, mainly guitar and bass
>uni student
>lots of jobs on the market
>Can cook okayish
>not dumb
>khhv
>While having no addictions, can handle alcohol/soft recreational drugs

Kinda normie feels but at the same time completely terrified of human relationships.
I try to keep away from here because there is really no point in coming here other than to feel bad.
>>
>>37448490
>Anyone else not a complete fucking dickhead here?

Is it meant to be ironic? I'm autistic so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>37448908
>asian
Why you rook for sex partner when you can rook for business partner?
>>
File: 1446296843534.jpg (68KB, 596x461px) Image search: [Google]
1446296843534.jpg
68KB, 596x461px
What in the actual fuck is happening to this place?
>>
>>37448908
I know a guy who looks like your pic, he shaved his head, started lifting and got some tattoos. He went from looking like an asian mathlete to a thug, now he gets pussy left and right. He's also a funny guy though, so his personality probably helps him.
>>
>>37450036
>be me
>just went back from doing body weight exercises
>see this
what do?
>>
>>37448490
OP I have a college diploma in computer systems and have my A+ Cert and still cant get a job. How do i get one and do well on interviews? aka not act like a sperg
>>
r9k should be deleted at this point desu
>>
File: 1486585938276.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1486585938276.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>37450036
normals come here to seek attention

JSUT GET THE THE FUCK OUT OFF MY BOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARDD!
GO BACK TO YOUR JOBS AND GF'S!! THIS IS VIRGIN NEET TERRITORY!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37448490
>Be 25
>Started a software company at 22, making amazing money
>Can play 5 instruments
>Great social skills, huge circle of friends
>Organic chemistry degree from MIT, still went into software because money
>Can cook, clean, and construction around the house
>Above average body, go to gym every day
>Fucked 100+ cuties during my band years
>Now wife that worships the ground I walk on
>Never touched a drug in my life
Get at me
>>
>>37448490
>Easily the best at video games out of everyone I know personally
kek, you think being good at video games makes you special and then come brag about it on a Japanese image board... fuck and I thought I was pathetic.
>>
>>37451369
Idk man
I'm in the top 0.1% of dota players and I feel special
Its not a well respected talent, but it sure as hell is a talent
>>
>>37451414
Remember when video games were a fun activity you did in the afternoons after getting home from school? Man I'm feeling comfy just thinking about it...
But nowadays videogames are taken way too seriously, it makes me cringe so much. Gamers are acting like the footbal jock from highschool...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.