/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A.. what? A roastie? Do you think maybe that you could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: p0360d2p.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
p0360d2p.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
>A.. what? A roastie? Do you think maybe that you could explain what that is?
>>
File: 1489159101866.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489159101866.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>when I last spoke to anon, he was distant and blocked my advances of getting to know him, but since I spoke with him about our shared experience being rejected by a woman, he suddenly became full of language to describe the "roasties" and "Stacies" as he calls them, and why they don't see past him as a beta male, I am now starting to understand why he has had so much trouble making friends
>>
File: Kefka_Dissidia.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kefka_Dissidia.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>37448333
Uhh, not particularly? You lack the context, cultural and otherwise. It would be like trying to explain to a non-sinkie why it's okay to shoot someone for smoking weed. Ha ha, yes, I know you're Singaporean, that was just an example.

You see, that's the thing about high-bandwidth information transfer: The kinds of societies that survive are not necessarily the BEST ones, they're the ones that are best at justifying and explaining themselves.

Well, you saw this a little earlier, with the spread of memetic progressivism. Absolute disaster, even if, especially if-- as I do-- you hold liberal ideas. When you actually try to think any of that bullshit through, it falls apart instantly, but it was still very successful, because it's good at explaining itself, it provides a compelling ontology, clear, black-and-white morals, in other words, it's absolutely virulent.

So when you ask me to explain what a "roastie"-- I suppose the nearest non-robot translation would be something like "promiscuous woman" but of course that crushes the meaning down into uniform sludge-- is, you are asking me to defend my culture to you. But of course you're not, though, you'd say, because I'm free to just be like "argh, I hate sluts!" when that will, obviously, get me hassled by the media, academia, and in the limit, the police.

What you are, Louise, is a Gombeen man. "Heh, nice culture you have here. Shame if it were to get some, uh, MEDIA ATTENTION." You are, in other words, operating a racket. I have to either placate you and promise not to do the things that offend well-off NPR-listening white women, or you'll inform on us to the Public, the bourgeoisie who have the power to make our lives miserable.
>>
>>37448574
>it seems that being ostracized by his peers and put down continually by those he loved has lead to him giving up on the world.
>>
>>37448627
I read this in Donald Trump's voice.
>>
Well, except that you've stumbled. And, I think, the mechanics of your failure is that you've made one too many documentaries. The peril of using ostracism-- this is like one of those old '60s sci-fi novels with the people living in the glass crystal cities with togas and so on, and morlocks outside, and then the brave young man has an adventure and it turns out that the morlocks have it better-- as a bludgeon. Eventually, there are more people outside than in, and the people INSIDE are, ah, well, so uniform that they're throwing each other to the wolves over trivialities. Pronouns. Brands of kale. Because there's no other way to differentiate themselves, you see?
I mean-- sore spot, but Trump? Of course he's hideous, but the point is, you failed to prevent that. And then, some of the blame probably rests on your people.

So, no, I can't explain what a roastie is, and I can't explain why it is that some robots might prefer a 19-year-old tranny to a 30-year-old DMV clerk with 27 dormant strains of HPV and a soul that's mostly emotional scar tissue. Obviously, loser men should pair off with loser women, because otherwise one of them isn't getting a good trade for their sexual market value, and it's an exploitative power differential, and so on.

But here's the thing: I don't have to, because there's very little you can do to me if I refuse. Get fucked.
>>
>>37448690
There's a board for saying things like that
>>>/pol/
>>
File: marcel theroux.jpg (52KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
marcel theroux.jpg
52KB, 650x487px
Is Marcel Theroux the robot/cyborg/failed normie of the Theroux family?
>my feet hurt
>it smells like sweat and tea here
>I just want to do documentaries about autism like Louis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLIFqfOFVhA
>>
File: 1494872914067.png (290KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494872914067.png
290KB, 600x600px
>>37448627
>>37448812
Shut up nerd
og
>>
File: Kefka.jpg (186KB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
Kefka.jpg
186KB, 480x261px
>>37448878
Make me, brainlet.
>>
File: 1494101992688.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494101992688.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>37448921
DAYMAN OOOOOAAAAAAAaaaa
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMAN OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA
CHAMPION OF THE SUN OOOOOAAAAAAaaaa
YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE AND FRIENDSHIP FOR EVERYONE
>>
File: 1496208688186.jpg (51KB, 441x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496208688186.jpg
51KB, 441x439px
>>37448627
>>37448812
I hope this is pasta lmao
>>
>>37449118
I hope it isn't. I always love to see robots putting effort into their writing.
>>
>>37449118
>tfw so ironically distanced your hotwife never even realizes you're married
>>
I think Luis is overrated, all he does is ask the occasional "do you think...?" sort of questions whilst the subject goes about their daily lives.
>>
>>37448970
Fuck it took years to remove that song off my head and you just made me recall it.
>>
>>37450595
Hope you're feeling alright man.
>>
>>37450774
I'm feeling awesome it's such a great song.
>>
>>37450804
That's outta sight man.
>>
>>37450524
which is amazing because you can actually see what kind of persons they are and who they think they are. he is maybe overrated but he is also an one of a kind.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.