[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to chose one >wheel chair gf >deaf gf >autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

You have to chose one

>wheel chair gf
>deaf gf
>autism gf
>midget gf
>morbid obese gf

Which do you chose?
>>
>>37448276
I guess wheelchair or autism. I would also accept mute or blind.
>>
Deaf gf sounds based.

Shizune was worst KS tho.
>>
Deaf, autism, wheelchair, in that order
>>
How much autism is autism gf?
>>
>>37448276
Blind doesn't sound too bad, neither does wheelchair.
>>
Deaf or wheelchair.

Never morbidly obese
>>
>>37448276
Wheelchair gf is the best. You can carry her and she'll like it. She can also never cheat on you
>>
>>37448276
deaf gf
a silent voice was very dank
>>
Midget or autism
>>
>>37448276
>deaf or wheel chair
>>
>>37448276
Morbidly obese gf, since she has the chance to lose weight, the others can't lose their disabilities
>>
Errr why is she wearing heels? lol
>>
All of those but the morbidly obese are okay, deaf or limited autism would be my preference.
>>
I have real life autism gf, and im telling you faggots its not worth it. The autistic temper tantrums are so common that i honestly feel better being lonely and sad instead of being angry and frustrated all the time. I also get yelled at when i move one of her things out of their neat line order. Its not a cute yelling like you inagine your stupid autism cute girl gifs. Its standard women anger. The kind thst drives you up the wall. Real autism gf is NOT your cute autism gifs. Its like the stupid nature of being a woman, combined with the logical autismos, yet still being driven by emotion. Does that even make sense? No. Its fucking hell
>>
Deaf girl
>>
>autism gf

Autistic women are the cutest. Even if they don't feel
>>
>>37448845
wrong. >>37448772 explains it pretty well. Actual autistic people are hell on earth to be around for long periods of time. They do certainly feel and their feelings are amped up with no control over them.
>>
File: 1489698368970.jpg (99KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489698368970.jpg
99KB, 683x1024px
>>37448276
How obese?
>>
midget>wheelchair>deaf>autism>morbidly obese
>>
>>37448276
Wheel chair can't run away
>>
>>37448772>>37448930

Is it real autism or meme autism?
>>
>>37448964

morbid obese
>>
>>37448772
that sounds like hell

im sorry anon
>>
File: flower.png (38KB, 435x402px) Image search: [Google]
flower.png
38KB, 435x402px
>>37448276
Wheel chair, without a doubt. I'll just bridal carry her everywhere. It'll be adorable.
>>
File: 109.gif (755KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
109.gif
755KB, 500x281px
>>37449027
Probably Autism than. I like chubby, but landwhale status is where I draw a line.
>>
>>37448276
she could be all of them, at the same time
>>
>>37448276
>in this thread, neets who have never met an autistic person want autistic girlfriends.
>>
>>37448276
wheelchair

ty vagus nerve for still giving her feeling in her groin
>>
>deaf gf

that way I don't have to really interact by talking
>>
>>37448276
Deaf gf
>>
>>37449161
hmm, did,'t think of that. That would actually be nice
>>
>>37448276
whellchair gf won't run away.
>>
>>37449206
Neither will obese gf...
>>
>>37449206
She'll just wheel away from you don't trick yourself.
>>
>>37448276
Anything but morbid Obese. I can live with the rest.
>>
>>37448276
Deaf gf without a single doubt.

Deaf girls doesn't require any extra maintenance except maybe learning sign language.

Plus hearing a deaf girl moan while fucking is my biggest fetish.
>>
Deaf gf for sure. No one wants to hear me speak anyway.
>>
>>37448276
Deaf gf. Maybe one day she'd be able to hear properly too.
>>
Midget gf. The writing is on the wall.
>>
Deaf gf. I already know sign language and can read lips. Wouldn't even be a problem
>>
>>37448276
>deaf gf
It's literally my dream

>inb4 OP is an autistic midget, incapable of walking and hearing(girl)
>>
>>37448276

Autism gf, I am the Ubersperg, and it is my dream to find someone who can understand the way I think.
>>
Tried to get a gf who was 1/3 of an inch over the legal midget limit (she's around 4'11 and the limit is afaik 4'10). Failed miserably. Doesnt help that i tried 6 months after she ghosted me hard and sperged out while trying. Dont think taking less than a cunts hair height off her would have put me off it so i'll have to go with midget gf, as long as she's 4'10.
>>
>>37448276
Trick question - none of them will choose you.
>>
high functioning autism or?
>>
>>37448964
American obese
>>
>>37448276
Autism if we can still fugg
>>
File: 1490949578246.jpg (538KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490949578246.jpg
538KB, 800x1000px
>tfw no autism gf
and robots think they're the ones that have it hard :3
>>
>>37448276
>Wheelchair
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Bad/no sex, need to carry her everywhere, need a car and drive to take her anywhere, probably smells like shit because wheelchair people need to shower in awkward ways.

>Deaf
Pros: Will settle for a lower quality man
Cons: Maybe she'll talk too loudly drawing attention to you.

>Autism
Pros: None
Cons: Has autism, not suitable for relationships. Might as well date a downs syndrome girl and call it "love".

>Midget
Pros: Hot if it's your fetish, otherwise same as a wheelchair.
Cons: draw too much attention to you in public. Ugly faces and die early. Can't have offspring unless you want midget boys

>Morbid obese gf
Pros: None
Cons: Ugly, disgusting, smelly, disabled, low self esteem, mental issues.

I'd only pick deaf and ONLY IF I WAS FORCED I could consider wheelchair. The rest are terrible options. Everyone ITT picking autism never dealt with a real autistic person.
>>
>>37450603
Going by your quality sheet I think you're right, deaf does seem to be the best overall option. However, I still don't want to choose it because my favourite hobby is music, and I don't think I could stand my gf not being able to listen to music. I think I'd have to go with autism, and yes, I have dealt with many autistic people. I used to be in a loony bin when I was a teenager and I met lots of autistic girls. They really weren't bad, they were just stupid and didn't have any idea of social norms, and they were terribly clumsy and cried a lot.
>>
>>37450690
>They really weren't bad, they were just stupid and didn't have any idea of social norms, and they were terribly clumsy and cried a lot.
Sounds like shit desu

>my favourite hobby is music, and I don't think I could stand my gf not being able to listen to music
People apparently take this too seriously. I personally don't like or listen to music at all, except for dumb cases. Like, right now I'm listening to the new King Arthurs movie OST. I could totally live without hearing. But I couldn't leave as a mentally handicapped person with a fucked up brain. And that's autism. You don't need to share your favorite hobby with your gf for it to work. That's simply dumb.
I like shooting guns and it's probably one of my favorite hobbies yet my choice of girls do not include in any way those who share my interests and hobbies. Love is chemical, not practical. If you want someone to talk about music get a friend.
>>
>>37448772
Depends on how autistic, I am autistic and I could probably live with a female version of myself
>>
>>37450777
>king Arthur's ost
that is autism though, man
>>
>>37451008
It's really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZPqunSnNg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGnfFW-vyzU

critics hated it even if its good and praised wonder woman that looks like homo feminist capeshit garbage
>>
>>37448276
I would probably be better off with a deaf gf because I'm much better at communicating through writing but would prefer a midget for kinkiness and phone/door responsibility.
>>
>>37448276
Deaf or autism. Deaf just requires you to learn sign language.
>>
morbidly obese

the other ones are all permanent, this one can be changed
>>
>>37448276
Deaf gf anon
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.