[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come girls aren't the type to ask men out these days?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1496313110445.jpg (342KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1496313110445.jpg
342KB, 1280x2160px
How come girls aren't the type to ask men out these days? I thought society was supposed to be different
>>
>Expecting women in western society to actually want to be equal to men
>Expecting women to want to experience the same hardships as men when they can always just say we are privileged and then they can enjoy feminism and chivalry at the same time

o I am laffin m8
>>
>>37446325
I think it's genetics desu
>>
>>37446342
Basically this is the best answer you're going to get.
>>
Because women expect men to do all the work in sex and relationships
>>
>>37446342
>>37446382
But, that's hypocrisy, isn't it? You can't have two opposing things, that's a double standard
>>
>>37446325

You have to be at least a super model tier guy with a square jaw for that to happen
>>
Because Jesus Christ made it this way. Be thankful.
>>
>>37446406
Someone just learned that what women say and mean are entirely different things.

Welcome to women 101. Enjoy the class--you're taking it for the rest of your life now.
>>
>>37446325

There are a few who actually would ask guys out.
>>
>>37446325
Why would they even bother when they can just hang around for a minute longer and get five guys hitting on them.
>>
>>37446325
because men (usually) like to do the chasing.
>>
>>37447071
Only attractive men who are successful at chasing like to chase.
And they only think they like doing it because the women they're chasing want to be caught. Those women will gravitate towards them in the first place, even before being """chased""".
>>
>>37446406
Welcome to women. They themselves don't know what they want.
So many times I've told my gf I won't fuck her, she gets mad and pretends to leave, and I ask
>did you like it
>y-yes
>well what the fuck is the problem
>y-you said we wouldn't
>but you liked it
/brag. The point is, you should stop thinking women are rational. Some of them might be nice, smart, industrious even, but the best woman out there is not rational.
>>
>>37446325
ive always had friends set me up. never actually asked a girl out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.