[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for my fellow white "robots"... What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

File: 1430791712154.jpg (33KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1430791712154.jpg
33KB, 396x385px
Question for my fellow white "robots"...

What's it like to wake up and remember you're white?

Do you look in the mirror and mire your skin, and bone structure, aware that it can get you laid in most places in the world?

Do you walk into job interviews and feel like you got the job already?

Do you see ethnics and think of them as scum? Does that superiority complex make you more confident, social, outgoing?

Do you get IOIs from half of all white women and most ethnic women?

How many Tinder matches do you get as a white male?

Do you feel relieved knowing that you have less chance of being long term incel than an ethnic?

What's the best part, THAT YOU EXPERIENCE PERSONALLY, about being white?

Why have you chosen not to have a girlfriend?
>>
>>37445820
I have to admit I thank God everyday he made me White
>>
>>37445820
Not to put you down but goddamn is it alright to not be black or asian. Thank you Jesus
>>
>>37445820
>tfw to intelligent 2 see race
>>
>>37445820
When I'm depressed as fuck, I just think, damn I love being white, and it makes the sadness go away. For about 0.1 femtoseconds, until I realise I'm not the little girl.
>>
>>37445866
Are you me?
Gshshzgzhs
>>
>>37445820
I like black girls but you have the advantage cause you actually live among them
>Do you walk into job interviews and feel like you got the job already
Well it took me over a hundred interviews to get my current job if that answers your question. Also if youre black you cabt get fired. At my job an old man was fired because he couldnt come to work because he had to go to his moms funeral while there was a black dude that was caught stealing and management did nothing.
>>
>>37445820
I like dead black people.
>>
>>37445881
>but you have the advantage cause you actually live among them

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING COPE
>>
>>37445875
We are all alike in the neverending abyss of sadness. One day may we be reborn as who we want to be.
>>
>>37445899
I like dead niggers. Do you? I like dead black babies and children.
>>
>>37445899
What exactly did hee mean by this?
>>
>muh white privilege

Everyone's sick of hearing it. Sick of blacks wanting their problems to be everyone else's problems too. Go be some leftist's fetish trophy or something.
>>
>>37445915
I'm black, and I like the idea of killing myself for not being white, so I guess yeah???
>>
>>37445927
Hey man, it's 2017 get progressive. If you aren't an omnisexual demi-apache attack helicopter, then check your privilege. Check it every hour!
>>
>>37445932
I like the way you think. Why not get some babies and children?
>>
>>37445820
I don't really have an answer for any of this stuff. I'll bet I get rejected as much as you do. I lost my last job interview to a girl with 1/4 my experience and can't get a tinder match to save my life.
>>
>>37445932
Why would you want to be the western worlds scapegoat? Id rather be black. So much less bullshit and more bennies if youre a minimumwagecuck
>>
File: 14961510575437.jpg (820KB, 2355x2356px) Image search: [Google]
14961510575437.jpg
820KB, 2355x2356px
just LOL if you're not WHITE
>>
Blacks always feel like tokens in tv and movies. Any other race could integrate well, but blacks always seem off. Probably because they try to portray them as decent human beings. That's why the only good black movies are ones that take place in their environment and showcase their true nature.

Fucking blacks.
>>
>>37445959
you say this until someone offers you the chance
It's like saying retards have it easier but you would never want to be one
>>
>95% white area
>5% of the competition is comparatively disadvantaged to some disputable degree while comparatively advantaged to some disputable degree
what a big deal for me
>>
>tfw black
>tfw lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family
>tfw my birthright of a superiority complex over the less fortunate is mitigated because people aren't overtly envious of a rich black person
>tfw life isn't fair

I just want people to be jealous of me, so I can put them down to feel better about myself. White rich people get to, but I can't. White supremacy is still alive, and this is proof.
>>
>>37445820
No to all of that.

A white guy is less likely to get a job or go to a good college because diversity quotas. White guys still get the short end of the stick in dating because women have all the power. An ugly white guy might as well be a curry stinking Indian. A white guy has to smile whenever a sandnigger blows up some children or else lose our job due to racism. We cant have any opinion unless its approved first by your kind.
>>
>>37445820
It doesn't matter when you have no confidence or social skills. Blacks are born with superior social skills and can literally never be lonely. I envy you.
>>
>>37446050
God hates you cause you're black.
>>
>>37445820
>Do you look in the mirror and mire your skin, and bone structure, aware that it can get you laid in most places in the world
Not even close to being true for the average white in America.
>>
>>37446072
You mean God hates him so he made him black.
>>
>>37445891
I came in here to say I also like dead black "people".
>>
>>37445927
>>37446007
>>37446058
LMAO at this COPE. Those same women that condemn you for being white will still FUCK you because they still white skin and phenotypes being the most attractive.

I CAN'T BREATHE.

Whites are LEGIT SLAYERS unless they choose not to be.
>>
File: tumblr_nme0v1PRin1qe4ru4o2_500.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nme0v1PRin1qe4ru4o2_500.gif
2MB, 500x400px
>>37445820
Dude, not every White person is some skin head /pol/lack. Don't let /pol/ cross posters get to you and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
I live on Slovenia so i really cant coment on racism in US. Hope it gets better soon.
>>
>>37445820
>aware that it can get you laid in most places in the world?

WTF? I was a wizard until I was 39. Almost every other guy in the world has a much easier time getting sex than I did.
>>
>>37446143

>implying pol isn't 80% of 4chan traffic nowdays
>>
File: 10749628.jpg (56KB, 594x800px) Image search: [Google]
10749628.jpg
56KB, 594x800px
Just think about it, why do whites love participating in extreme sports so much compared to other races???

How many ethnics would jump out of a perfectly flying plane for the thrill of seeing if they make it to the ground 35,000 feet below?

How many ethnics do backflips along skyscrapers' roofs?

How many ethnics climb mountains needlessly?

White life is too god mode. Too easy. Too much wealth. Too much looks. Too many dates. Too much acceptance. Too much freedom. Too much pussy. Too many gfs. They need a way of making it a challenge.

If an ethnic wants a challenge, he can:

- go for a job interview, trying not to be seen as low IQ, a thief, a terrorist, etc

- visit Russia

- put his hand in his pocket while making eye contact with a nearby policeman.

Extreme Sports = life's too boring and safe for whites.
>>
File: ThailandRacismChart.jpg (48KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
ThailandRacismChart.jpg
48KB, 600x310px
Being black is on par with being a white treacher collins.

Actually it's way worse. No one in their right mind would CHOOSE to be black. It's life on hard mode. BRB low IQ, BRB either seen as a dumb thug or an uncle tom. BRB thick skin, broad nose, nappy hair, bug eyes, bimax pro.

Being black is literally like hacking a child to bits, pour acid into his eyes, throwing salt at him, running him over with a bus, then wheelbarrowing him to the Olympics and telling him to win some gold medals.

Like is there a worse phenotype to be than over 80% West/Central African/Carribbean/African American?

If I were Asian, at least I'd be good at STEMcelling and could look forward to a high income.

What phenotype is worse than than the average black's? None
>>
Why don't black people just be investors? Just buy stocks and be a shareholder. If no one will hire you, just invest money yourself.
>>
>>37445820
maybe if i lived in a country where the majority are niggers, but i live in a country where almost everyone is cumskinned so i dont thick i m superior to other.
But yeah being a nigger in a white coutry really sucks
>>
File: 1494821031628.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1494821031628.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>niggers unironically think they have it harder than white males
>>
>>37446323
>put his hand in his pocket while making eye contact with a nearby policeman

This is honestly the best part of being white. Not being seen as threatening by police.
>>
File: 57342314124.gif (574KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
57342314124.gif
574KB, 500x281px
>>37445862
>>
>>37445972
I wonder how many white guys here are virgins. Really makes you think.
>>
>>37446323
This is roughly the top 1% though.
>seen as a theif
Why dont you combat those steriotypes then? White ppl created antifa to combat the racist steriotype why dont you create a "antifa" against gang bangers and degenerates?
>>
>>37445820

Being a fucking nigger is a choice. I'd never call anyone a fucking nigger if they dont act like a fucking nigger.

Just be good and decent and people will be fine with you. You'll probably get bonus points from women for being exotic.

Don't hate black dudes my man. Just fucking niggers.
>>
>>37445838
god is either a sadistic troll or he doesnt exist. Relly jogs my noggin
>>
>>37446671
>>37445972
Correlation doesnt mean causation though millenials dont understand this.
>>
>>37446625
You say this, another virgin says that, what to listen to?
>>
>>37446523
>be seen as masculine for just existing while everybody else has to constantly prove it
Not a bad deal tbqhh
>>
>>37445820
Look my nigga, you're letting /pol/tards get to you. Just be the best person you can be and your race doesn't matter to anyone that isn't a meth addicted trailer park scummer or an edgy 14-year-old Redditor that found 4chan last year through r/the_donald. Don't beat yourself up over something you can't help. I'm sure your a great guy. Being white isn't instant virginity loss. I just go about my day like any other autistic outcast here. You're among friends. Don't let stormtards dictate your sense of self-worth.

t. white guy who still struggles socially and romantically despite being white
>>
>>37446654
Small black penis
Original
>>
I have bright green eyes, my left eye has small brown specs in and my right eye is slightly more blue.

I admit I like looking at them in the mirror.
>>
>>37446748
You're a pathetic cuck.
>>
File: 1280x720-7dj.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-7dj.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>37446720
Most white dudes here are 6/10 while average ethnics are 3-4.5/10 the white guys here need anti anxiety medication and they would never come back here after getting laid

>>37446735
Does this ethnic incel seem MASCULINE to YOU?
>>
>>37446707
You're naive or deceitful, nigger will always refer to a black person regardless of how he acts.
>>
>>37446771
>treating people decently makes me a cuck
Go back to /pol/ little stormlet.
>>
>>37445820
Well since were robots, no.
No to every single thing you asked.
Nice bait thread nigger.
>>
File: gettyimages-470309868.jpg (411KB, 1800x1299px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-470309868.jpg
411KB, 1800x1299px
I WILL RAPE ANY WHITE MEN HERE AND THEIR WHITE CHILDREN.
>>
Race isn't on my mind when I wake up. Race barely exists as a mental factor in anything I do unless I'm interacting with people of another race in the moment.

I'm very pale and not that attractive. I know that many girls throughout the world would sleep with me, but I want to be loved - and knowing that they'd be selecting me over a local boy would only make me resent them more.

I'm an unemployed NEET in Australia. As a male I have literally no help while women get free jobs. I'm certainly glad that I'm not Aboriginal or something, though - because while most white people will never admit this even to themselves...they don't want to be around 'full blooded' aborigines.

I don't see ethnics and think of them as scum. I don't think of anyone as scum.

I don't know what an IOI is. Ethnic women seem to fear me.

None and I would never actually meet anyone on Tinder. I'm pretty sure 100% of the Tinder women in Melbourne are girls being ironic.

I feel compassion for ethnic males who are denied sex with beautiful white women, but what can I do about it?

Best part about being white I guess is not having a culturally enforced huge inferiority complex.

Yes.
>>
>>37446826
You're a fucking faggot. Enjoy raising black kids you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
File: ethnic-preferences.png (134KB, 1600x1717px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic-preferences.png
134KB, 1600x1717px
>>37446834
>were robots

PFFFFFTHAHAHAA
>>
File: 1495138756217m.jpg (48KB, 599x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495138756217m.jpg
48KB, 599x1024px
>>37445820

It can get me laid and it did many times yed and thanks god im white trash and not black. DEUS VULT !
>>
Question for my fellow white "robots"...

>What's it like to wake up and remember you're white?

It's pretty nice. I don't have to worry about any bullshit with racism affecting my life in any measurable manner.

>Do you look in the mirror and mire your skin, and bone structure, aware that it can get you laid in most places in the world?

No. I am a virgin so I have never thought that about myself.

>Do you walk into job interviews and feel like you got the job already?

I have never had a job interview, and I definitely would not feel that confident if I did.

>Do you see ethnics and think of them as scum? Does that superiority complex make you more confident, social, outgoing?

I don't see them as scum. I am slightly afraid of black people because I grew up with mostly black neighbors. They broke into our home and several years later the meth lab in their garage exploded almost damaging our house as well. This all happened before I was even 10.

>Do you get IOIs from half of all white women and most ethnic women?

I don't know what ioi means, but I don't receive attention from women.

>How many Tinder matches do you get as a white male?

When I tried it I got very few, and zero replies with those I did match.

>Do you feel relieved knowing that you have less chance of being long term incel than an ethnic?

No, because the reality is that I am a 26 year old incel.

>What's the best part, THAT YOU EXPERIENCE PERSONALLY, about being white?

Not being judged or picked on because of my race. Not having to worry about fitting in with cultural stereotypes because whites don't care as much.

>Why have you chosen not to have a girlfriend?

I didn't for some time. It's been a long process, but it's clear I don't have anything women want in a man.

I don't enjoy subjecting myself to the intensely harsh scrutiny of women seeking a relationship. Why would I want to subject myself to so much scorn and disgust of others?

So as you see, robots don't have to be ethnic
>>
>>37445820

Idk, samey I guess.

>Do you look in the mirror and mire your skin, and bone structure, aware that it can get you laid in most places in the world?

No, although I'm sure that's true, I'm not looking to get laid, I'm looking to get married. And then laid.

No.

>Do you see ethnics and think of them as scum? Does that superiority complex make you more confident, social, outgoing?

No, I see them as people. Except for hispanic women, I see them as someone I want to have sex with. But y'know, I see white women that way too. Libido sucks.

No

>Do you feel relieved knowing that you have less chance of being long term incel than an ethnic?

Yes

Not being shot, and sunburns/skin cancer are pretty cash as well.

I'm not really around girls at the moment, it's not like I have a choice.
>>
>>37446877
I'm not some bleeding-heart, BLM -supporting liberal. You can be against that shit while still treating people nicely. Ironically, /pol/tards are the niggers of 4chan. Once they move into a board en masse they lower the property value, drive out everyone who was there beforehand, refuse to assimilate and demand everyone who's left change to accomodate them.
>>
whites would rather post on a cambodian cave drawing forum than get laid shit is pathetic famalam
>>
>>37446965

Holy shit, screencapped.
>>
>>37447016
>>37446965
Cuck. Original original original
>>
>>37447146
You think that word has power when it doesn't. It basically means the same thing as "sexist" and "misogynist" from the far left. You faggots are just as lame as the Tumblrtards now, and everyone realizes it. I can't wait until the Reddit-tier cancer that is /pol/ finally dies for good and we can have our board back.
>>
>>37447266
It doesn't because you are a cuckold and proud. You would shake a mother's hand after he fucked your wife.
>>
>>37447266
Because you're a race traitor faggots. Your race is dying and you don't even care.
>>37447291
Nigger's*
>>
Too much native blood in me to pass for white (to anyone that actually recognizes the cheeks/eye shape), too much european blood in me to pass for native.
>>
>>37445899
>>37445972
>>37446323
>>37446523
>>37446794
>>37446878
Feels good to win yet another argument on 4chan. But the feeling is only fleeting as I remind myself that i'm a low iq, ugly skull shape smelly ethnic

final reminder that if you're WHITE posting on a mongolian spearfishing forum voluntarily KYS
>>
>>37446523
>four different art styles or some shit
>the weeb knockoff on the left looks like trash next to the "ugly" black man
o I'm laffin
>>
File: bvkjhgvjgv.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
bvkjhgvjgv.gif
2MB, 450x253px
>>37447441
yeah I'm sure that's totally the case
>>
>>37447310
>Muh race
Look man, I'm an ex-/pol/tard myself, so I still sympathize with some of the beliefs. I do think large-scale multiculturalism and mass immigration isn't a very good idea and I disagree with it. I don't think that the developed world should serve as a holding area for the surplus population of the developing world, I can agree with you on that. Ultimately, I believe countries should remain a majority of their native population and that immigration needs to be strictly controlled, with only skilled immigrants allowed in. But that's besides the point. I left /pol/ because it's a toxic, hate-filled environment. What are you accomplishing by calling minorities mean, filthy names? What are you accomplishing by having autistic hissy fits and angrily attacking anyone who slightly disagrees with you? What are you accomplishing by spending your time posting hate-filled shit all over a Laotian truffle hunting board? Nothing. Literally nothing. You're just wasting your time being a hate-filled neckbeard.

You can be a more traditional conservative without launching into hate-filled tirades against people because of shit that they can't help. You can disagree with multiculturalism without hating every single person on earth with a different ethnic background than yours. You can be opposed to mass immigration without worshiping an Austrian manlet who shot himself in a bunker as he sent legions of poorly equipped 13-year-olds to be hacked to pieces by machine gun fire. Just find some balance man. Quit letting /pol/ fill your head with schizophrenic conspiracy theories.
>>
File: Simpsons22.jpg (33KB, 716x537px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons22.jpg
33KB, 716x537px
>>37445820
I guess the major difference is that when I wake up, I never once have considered my race. I know that I'm white, but it doesn't seem like it matters so I never think about it.

Try not to be insecure about shit you can't change OP. It will drive you insane. Also, other races don't hate black people nearly as much as this site would make you believe. 4chan is a haven for bigots. Maybe stop coming here and you'll start to feel better.
>>
Hardly ever think of it - isnt that the point of being white?
Sometimes, but not specifically because im white. "Getting laid in most places?" I never really think about it.
Not because I'm white, and I'm usually cautiously optimistic.
Depends on where I am. Most of the time no, but sometimes I'll be on the bus/subway/in their neighborhood and think "damn, you people need to take care of your shit."
Not really.
Maybe two a week? I'm not in to online dating that much, though.
When you bring it up, sure.
Maybe getting off tickets. No real fear of police.
Just broke up with mine and I'm getting more sex. I never really think about it, though; the world tends to provide.
>>
>>37445820

I'm half Native American, so I'd argue I'm more privileged than most whites.
>>
yeeeeeeehaw! a wheeeheee

amirite
>>
>>37445820
Answering all those questions

>Pretty great
>Not in the mirror, but I do remind myself often how great it is.
>Confidently, yes I do.
>Yep, scum, scum everywhere.
>I don't know what that is.
>Never used tinder.
>Yes
>I feel like I can confidently nod at a police officer and not get pulled over while commiting a minor traffic offense.
>>
I only aknowledge it when I see black people. I get a sense of uncomfortable superiority with a hint of guilt.

I have very pale skin, have a shaved head and I am often in office clothes so I def give off that white master race aura. I can see the pain in there eyes when they see me.
>>
>>37445820
What's it like to wake up and remember you're white?
Normal I guess I just am.

Do you look in the mirror and mire your skin, and bone structure, aware that it can get you laid in most places in the world?
I don't want to get laid in most places in the world lol.

Do you walk into job interviews and feel like you got the job already?
I don't have a job

Do you see ethnics and think of them as scum? Does that superiority complex make you more confident, social, outgoing?
No I don't see them as scum more like someone who is just losing at life

Do you get IOIs from half of all white women and most ethnic women?
what?
How many Tinder matches do you get as a white male?
I don't use tinder

Do you feel relieved knowing that you have less chance of being long term incel than an ethnic?
can I see the stat's on that

What's the best part, THAT YOU EXPERIENCE PERSONALLY, about being white?
Knowing that my ancestors were civilized for many years, knowing that if it weren't for whites no one would be living like this and this is all a result of whites doing amazing shit.
>>
>>37445972
I dont know how much of that is true but goddamn if that isn't a confidence booster. I was in a shit mood but that cheered me up.
>>
>>37447889
Im ex-/pol/tard too and i agree with you mate
>>
>>37447889
Darkies deserve hate. Blacks and Jews are evil.
>>
>>37450265
You're an ex intelligent person? And a current retard?
>>
File: 1475897470559.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1475897470559.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>37446323
im dieing over here

Everything you said is true
>>
>>37445820

Overrated, because I'm also a faggot. So my privilege level isn't that much higher than yours.

At least bigots are mostly too afraid to start shit with black guys. Not such much with faggots.
>>
>>37446680
antifa is shit you fucking retard
>>
>>37446748
what the fuck do you know about the black plight?

back to plebbit faggot
>>
>>37446965
good job making an ass of yourself newfag

you would piss your pants if you were old enough to browse when /b/ was still relevant
>>
>>37445820

I remember that waking up means I'm alive and feel sad.

no, no, yes

no too autism

i see trashy people and think this, not really a race thing.

no

In the US 20, 100 from asia.

no, am long term incel.

police meme is real, not scared by them and all interactions I've had (even when getting arrested) have been pleasant.

can't find anyone as sedentary as me, i'll stay inside for 1-2 weeks before emerging to buy more food. Fuck social obligations and going outside.
>>
>>37446735
>thinking most black dudes aren't try hard masculinity provers literally every second of their lives
>>
tfw 25% black and 75% white, but still ended up looking like a huwhyte prettyboy

feels good to wake up and remember that i'm white :- )
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.