[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we all have such shitty, nothing lives robots? Why is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1496205632942.jpg (67KB, 800x600px)
1496205632942.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
Why do we all have such shitty, nothing lives robots?

Why is it that everyone around us has some semblance of a fulfilling life but when everything we do to try and make one for ourselves we fail miserably?
>>
>>37445716
some people are just more deserving of things in life then those who don't try and constantly bitch about it.
>>
You live in delusion if you think the people around you are more fulfilled and happier. The human condition is constant, the only thing which changes is the outwards manifestations and the social constructs surrounding them. It is empty for everyone, no matter how many distractions they manage to cram in.
>>
>>37445716
Personality disorders cause an inability to get close to people, lack of human contact is unhealthy
>>
File: 1496060114563.jpg (42KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1496060114563.jpg
42KB, 640x519px
even most normies are unhappy about their lives, maybe even more than many of us. To be alive, is to suffer, nothing is enough for a human being
>>
>>37445777
Misguided trips; most humans are not even aware of their own existence, let alone having enough agency to be empty in the first place.
>>
>>37445732
> when everything we do to try and make one for ourselves we fail miserably
OP puts in a herculean effort, far more than Chad, yet still fails

Do you honestly believe that magical pixies float around ensuring the universe rewards people in proportion to their effort? Sounds irrational to me. I don't think it's true. Sounds like the just world fallacy.
>>
>>37445808
See how you didn't get trips? It's because god doesn't agree with you. God agrees with me.
>>
>>37445788
How can you get better if you've got no friends? how can you get friends if you can't get better?
>>
>>37445818
Marriages were meant to be arranged by parents this is the way it has been for 95% of civilised cultures since the beginning of time giving women power to choose is the death of society
>>
>>37445939
Friends don't cure personality disorders they're incurable it's how you're raised that's the problem
>>
>>37445955
The personality problems come from having no friends

Being lonely is worse for your health than probably anything else except for like drinking poison.
>>
>>37446028
I'm afraid I disagree I think personality disorders are formed in childhood
>>
Being lonely is the same category as having cancer.

It's painful and it will eventually kill you
>>
I feel like I'm stuck in a hole

No friends, nothing to do because everything seems dull to me, no prospects

I would try to sort myself out but I wouldn't even k ow where to start
>>
>>37445896
>he follows a jewish desert cult
What the fuck retard
>>
>>37446197
Being religious is the new progressivism
>>
Is depression just an excuse to be lazy guys? Being genuine here.
>>
>>37445777
>>37445799
The digits don't lie originally
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.