[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the perfect robot profession? I have 3 years of mandatory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What is the perfect robot profession?
I have 3 years of mandatory military service ahead of me so I have time to think it through.
I hate seeing and talking to people and the idea of gf is honestly not appealing by now.
the internet,books and music is all I need to keep going.
I've wanted to take up truck driving in the army so that I would come out with work experience then immigrate to the states/Canada because I despise the country I currently live in, get a license and start trucking.
you get a truck all for yourself, long drives and you don't have to deal with anyone for weeks at a time. thoughts?
>>
>>37445622
I wanted to do it but I got in a wreck because I blacked out. Damn shame I was taking school for it too.

Learn how to drive stick now
Learn how to deal with traffic,etc.
Make big bucks
>>
REPLY TO MY POST REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37445622
Are you from jewland originaly
>>
Trucking is alright, i have a friend who does it, is around every few weeks to play video games with, he spends a day or two before leaving for a while and gathers audio books and music to listen to while driving and says it's pretty comfy discovering new music and stuff, he'll stop at ever truck stop and organize the new music and what not that he shouldn't do while driving.

I was also interested in this lifestyle and his only advice was to keep upkeep on yourself and don't be like every other truckdriver and become a disgusting fat fuck that doesn't keep himself clean.
>>
>>37447174
no, I was born in russia.
mother immigrated here with us because the russian economy is dumpster-tier and she couldn't find work + there Jew roots from grandfather side so they let us in.
I'm now living in this shithole wanting to kill myself everyday.
>>
>>37445622
In 5-10 years truck drivers won't be needed anymore. Good job cucking your own future retard. You'll be useless.
>>
>>37447409
You're an autist if you think self driving cars will be perfectly integrated by that time
>>
File: IMG_20170514_022040.jpg (58KB, 693x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_022040.jpg
58KB, 693x660px
>>37445622
Police tbhwyf.
>>
>>37447387
why ? Israel is amazing compared to the US believe me stay there
>>
I read somewhere that truck drivers have fucked up spines, is this true or just another weird meme? An acquaintance of mine said his uncle was a truck driver and he got a fucked up spine during his job. It sounds like a load of bologne, but hey, just wanna make sure.
>>
>>37447228
Yeah I've thought of that, I mean I spend almost all my time alone already. The only difference at least if I did trucking I'd see different stuff and what not at least. I'd listen to audiobooks for a living pretty much instead of reading books.
>leave chemistry profession
>become a Dr. in truck driving
>>
>>37445622
I grow sphagnum moss and sell it online to specialty carnivorous plant growers and orchid growers and also grow both.
>>
>>37447777
you wouldn't be saying that had you been raised here, gone through school behind discriminated against for being white/russian. even you spending a week here and going to public places everyday would dispell your thought.
>>
>>37447777
nice quads bts
>>
>>37447993
wouldn't it be easier getting a license and growing marijuana?
>>
>>37445622
I just started in a warehouse and it's literally the most autism friendly job ever. Half of what you do is just sort boxes by series of numbers and letters and you never have to talk to anyone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.