[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women care if it's straight or not? Virgin anon here,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: noodle.png (81KB, 600x434px)
noodle.png
81KB, 600x434px
Do women care if it's straight or not?

Virgin anon here, never had gf (be 18)

It's pretty decent in size (about 6 inches), but it curves heavily to the left. I mean, when fully erect the end is at least 1.5 inches away from the epicenter.

Do women care about stuff like that? Is this something to be self-conscious about?
>>
>>37445343
uhm some can hurt, depending on how it curves
>>
>>37445343
>6"
>decent size
Lad, 6 inches is a tad below average. Its not tiny, but definitely on the smaller side.
>>
Start fapping with your left hand and it will eventually correct
>>
>>37445343
>>37445532
OP, years of jerking off has its toll. It's like the male version of a roastie. Women can see that you're a pathetic loser who jerks off way too much.
>>
>>37445343
Depending on how sharp the curve is it can hurt pretty bad. I'd have to physically see it to know, i'm not asking you to post pictures just saying numbers are fine and dandy but actually knowing requires seeing the actual dimensions involved in comparison to me.
Other than that a slightly more aggressive curve than normal can make certain positions feel really good because the curve will be rubbing the entire time on the g-spot area.
>>
>>37445343
how about you find someone who's willing to let you stick it in first.

and no, it does not come from jerking off.
either it's genetic or you cause and injury to your dick somehow.
>>
>>37445521
6 inch is the higher end of average mate, dont be a shitposter.
>>
>>37446032
In Korea.
>>
Disgusting, never ask me out please.
>>
>>37445343
nope, itll hit their g-spot so you're all good
>>
>>37447374
>but it curves heavily to the left
>g-spot
proper robot
>>
>>37445979
>Curved dicks are genetic
>Roasties aren't
>>
>>37447660
when i was a kid my dick was slighty curved to the left.
back then i did not know about masturbation soo i think it is safe to say that it isn't about masturbation.
>>
File: suckdick.png (499KB, 536x550px)
suckdick.png
499KB, 536x550px
>>37445521

Say what, m8?
>>
>>37447713
>tfw way above average

Feels good m8
>>
>>37447660
>Roasties aren't
says who
>>
>>37446032
With microdicks included
>>
>>37445343
Women only like curved dicks if they're curves upwards, it's like heaven. Ducks curved to the side are awkward because they scrape on the side of the vaginal walls.

t. hooked up with a hot marine with an upward curved dick
>>
>>37447952
>Ducks curved to the side are awkward because they scrape on the side of the vaginal walls.
the fuck you doing with ducks, roastie!?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.