[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I worked as a barman for a few years, I never understood normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494780770601.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1494780770601.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
I worked as a barman for a few years, I never understood normies and never will.
Normies please explain me what is the fun of going out to a party to see people you already know or to drink so much to the point you are unconscious in the ground?

I saw those roasties whoring around and imagined if they were my kids, I imagined if I was a father and had the disappointing view of my
daughter being a casual whore, it made me so angry, this society is wrong in so many levels.

Normies please, give me enough reasons to justify this degeneracy ty.
>>
>>37444987
>looking for normies on an anti normie board.
>>
>>37444987
Yeah man it's kinda gross all women are whores I don't get it. There's no even a reprocussion to it they can just lie.
>>
>>37444998
They're everywhere now, friend. Our time is over.
>>
>>37444998
>looking for normies on an anti normie board.

I bet you found this board today.
>>
File: hX7vHyG.jpg (405KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
hX7vHyG.jpg
405KB, 1083x634px
>>37445023
THE WORST OF ALL

AFTER THEY DO ALL THEIR CRAP, THEY WANT TO FUCKING SETTLE DOWN AFTER THEY ARE USED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37445051
It usually doesn't work though usually the sluttier chicks end up more alone then us whatever guy takes them is just happy to be laid
>>
>>37444987
Drinking is fun. You get to hang out, meet new people, dance, fuck around, get laid. Why would you not like going out?
>>
>>37445256
>hang out
>meet new people
>dance
No thanks
>>
>>37445295
Autistics should be shot desu
>>
>>37444987
>Normies please explain me what is the fun of going out to a party to see people you already know or to drink so much to the point you are unconscious in the ground?
You know how existence is pain and you feel alone, afraid, unloved, and scared literally all the time?

Imagine if there was a commonly-available substance, made from literally any source of carbohydrates plus a little bit of yeast, that you could use to stop feeling like a piece of shit for a few hours.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.