[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: The Messiah, Jesus Christ.jpg (164KB, 646x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Messiah, Jesus Christ.jpg
164KB, 646x600px
I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
>>
Fuck off sand nigger, I'm worshipping a Bowser Amiibo.
>>
i find it odd that jesus never wrote a book. People just wrote ABOUT him.
>>
why won't god grant my prayers asking him for faith?
>>
>>37444189
that nigger Socrates did the same tho. feel the same way about him?
>>
>>37444486
yes, i find that odd too. but i don't worship him, so it doesn't bother me as much.
>>
Nah pass. Most of your followers don't really like us lesbians.
>>
>>37444119
Accept that Lucifer is the true lightbringer. He is literally called like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
>>
>>37444544
>Blindfold some children and release them in a room of sharp objects
>"I have granted them free-will, I have brought light to their narrow."
>People still falling for the Lucifer meme

Nah Oldm8 lucy is alright I guess. Space warfare and dystopian cities are pretty cool.
>>
>>37444580
Freeing the mind and giving humans critical thinking ability was a good dead and I respect that. Humans act like degenerated, useless thrash on their own. If you don't act loving and moralic without the chance to don't act like that it comletely looses it's worth. But that's only my oinion.
>>
>>37444612
Urk I should activate autocorrect.
*deed
*completely
*oinion
>>
>>37444174
>not worshipping kek

heresy of the highest degree, kek will surely slaughter you for your crimes
>>
>>37444350
you asking God for faith is God giving you faith
>>
>>37444612
I can't fault that argument, it's just a shame about all those lost souls.

Oh well, happy travels.
>>
>>37444350

Give us more details. What God are you praying to? How do you define faith?
>>
>>37444119
I've been trapped in the darkness for quite a while now. Light hasn't reached me for the last 27 years, I doubt it's going to reach me anytime soon.
>>
Daily reminder that we are justified by our faith and works, and there is no salvation outside of the Church that Christ himself established and the sacrements.
>>
>>37444642
SHUTUP NIGGER BOWSER AMIIBO WILL SAVE US ALL
>>
>>37444723
The church is trash. Jesus lived to destroy religion, not create a new one.
>>
>>37444750

If Jesus came to destroy religion, he would have said "You are Peter, and on this rock I will destroy all religions."
>>
>>37444174
God, why can't men like you be in control of society?
>>
>>37444767
Have you even read the new testament? Jesus made it very clear that the path to heaven did not lie in any organisation of man's design. The keys to the kingdom are love and wisdom, nothing more and nothing less. Do you have the keys, are you searching for them?
>>
>>37444734
YOU IGNORANT PIG. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE FORCES OF WHICH YOU SPEAK OF. YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND LET KEK DELIVER US FROM HELL ONTO HEAVEN. LET ALL HEATHENS BE SLAUGHTERED IN THE FIERY PITS OF CHAOS AND MAY WE KILL ALL THE INFIDELS. DEUS KEK
>>
>>37444807

Jesus handed the keys to heaven over to Peter, and declared that whatever he binded on earth would be binded in heaven.

This authority was passed on to the successors of Peter, which we know today as the Church.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.