[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finish high school tomorrow >I will see her for the last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

>finish high school tomorrow
>I will see her for the last time tomorrow
this is my last chance, what do I say to her? I want to ask her for coffee but don't know how to begin the conversation
I have never talked to her before but we have made eye contact and she's smiled at me
>>
File: 1486096570168.jpg (38KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1486096570168.jpg
38KB, 585x501px
>>37442746
Do it. Do it you big dumb idiot. If you don't do it, you're going to regret it forever. I made this mistake before. Just go up to her and ask her about her summer plans, talk for a few minutes and ask her out for coffee. You can do this, you better fucking do this.
>>
>mfw graduated yesterday
>Didn't say anything to her
It hasn't really bothered me yet but I know like a month from now it'll hit me that I'll never see her again and waves of regret and depression will come over me.

I dont really have any advice for you OP besides that you need to do something or else you'll regret it for a long time. Even if you get brutally rejected at least it'll be an answer and you won't be left wondering the rest of your life
>>
>>37442746
Say nothing, it'll be better that way. Do you really want to carry on high school any longer than it has to?
>>
File: IMG_4795.jpg (106KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4795.jpg
106KB, 750x728px
>>37442746
>see her for the last time

Then you got nothing to lose, right? I'm gonna assume you have at least moderate social skills (since I'm an optimist) so really getting the first words out is your biggest hurdle. Once you pass that just let instinct tell you what to do.

Just don't be like me or my buddy and try asking her out over text message after the fact.

It has NEVER ended well.
>>
>>37442848
Shut the fuck up. Anon, don't listen to this defeatist retard. You have a chance at ascending to happiness and normiedom. If you like this girl, do it man. You have literally not a single fucking thing in the God damned motherfucking world to lose. Worst case scenario, she says no and you don't see her, best case scenario, she says yes, and you have the best summer of your fucking life.

Do it. Do it tomorrow.
>>
>>37442879
You're probably one of those retards who thinks their life is over after high school. There is plenty more women out there, that are a lot better than some fucking childish sperg at a high school he has never talked to.
>>
Last day, fampai. If she says no, you'll never have to see her again. It's not like you'll make your friendship with her awkward or anything. There's really nothing to lose. Honestly. I've actually done it. Your heart races a million miles per hour, she finds some polite excuse, and you you pretend to believe her. That's the worst that could happen. The best that could happen is THAT YOU COULD GET COFFEE WITH HER. Think about that, man! You're a rational guy, I'm sure. Weight the outcomes. You know that it's just mathematically the best option to do it.
>>
>>37442939
>Hey man, just give up and waste the one summer where girls are actively looking to fuck guys because they don't have to worry about people at school thinking they're a whore anymore because you might meet some cunt in college
Better to try now too, then just wait for some fate to bring something into your lap.
>>
Op lets be honest, this isn't happening.

If you haven't had the balls to do something by now the odds of you pulling this off tomorrow is slim. As someone who had love(and lost it mind you) I can tell you one thing: Life isn't fucking fair. You probably aren't going to get with the person you love and if you do something will ruin it. I don't know what will happen with you and this girl but lets get real man, it probably isn't happening. You've made literally no effort to this point and whatever delusional "eye contact" excuse you have isn't going to justify anything. I talked to this girl for years and she fucking overdosed. I don't know what will happen with you Anon but you're asking /r9k/ for advice, this probably isn't happening.

Now if you'd excuse me I'm going to drown my sorrow in Music and Alcohol.
>>
>talking to female classmates
that's not something people actually do, right?
>>
File: 1496389950914.png (4KB, 228x251px) Image search: [Google]
1496389950914.png
4KB, 228x251px
>>37442746
You know what, just fucking go for it.

This is coming from someone who has so many regrets in life, but let me tell you something: TRYING was not fucking one of them. Whats the worse that can happen? Are you a fullblown autist? If not then the worst thing that can happen is her saying no. You'd be in exactly the same spot, with the same life and without her. Anon, it probably won't work out but fuck it. Go done swinging, god knows how the rest of time will turn out but make this moment your bitch.
>>
>>37443046
If he is 100% going to go ask some random girl out, why would you do it at a high school. Why not take the chance somewhere else, where you have bigger options, and a literal clean slate. All of your fuck ups, she probably have seen and remembers. Implying she's even there tomorrow, most people skip last day.
>>
Don't do it, it's too late
>>
>>37442746
>Waiting until LITERALLY the last day of school to pursue anything

Don't even bother you idiot. What could possibly make you think she wants anything to do with the sperg that was afraid to talk to her throughout all of high school?
>>
>>37443105
>Implying she's even there tomorrow, most people skip last day.
>What is the graduation ceremony
What if he really likes her? I've regretted so many things about high school and now I'm a lonely 21-year-old feelfag who never made any new friends after graduating. Quit trying to come up with excuses for anon not to do anything. Encourage him. There might be a chance.
>>
if you dont you will never know. i dont suggest asking for coffee that sounds autistic in highschool. say you would like to get to know her and get her number. try to talk to her a lot and then ask her to hangout.
>>
File: 1459037730024.jpg (62KB, 532x502px) Image search: [Google]
1459037730024.jpg
62KB, 532x502px
>>37443161
>who never made any new friends after graduating
I haven't made new friends since I changed school when I was 9 yrs old
>>
>>37442860
>this is turning bad fast
why why why do people send shit like this. women will not think it is cute
imagine saying this at a job interview. shitty example but you understand my point. don't sell yourself out before she even responds, what the fuck.
>>
>>37443161
You know what, you're right. Let him make a move on the last day when he had 4+ years to do it, get his self esteem shut down, and not leave his house for the whole summer. He's going to turn in to you.
>>
>>37442860
After the last sentence of the first paragraph you mys well of just told the entire world you were mentally retarded. Literally no difference.

I just don't understand how you people fuck this up, don't try to add anything, don't be "quirky", if you think you're being autistic you probably are. Just keep it short and sweet and if it goes well THEN try to be funny. But what the fuck man.
>>
>>37443234
Isn't that what he's going to do anyway?
>>
>>37443234
>He's going to turn in to you.
I don't know. Maybe you're right. I have no fucking clue. I just don't want him to turn into me. I'd give anything to be that age again and tell myself not to be such a fucking stubborn, shut-in faggot. I just have so many regrets of my own, I don't want him to feel the same thing. I don't even know anymore. I hate this time of year. It just keeps making me think back to this time 3 years ago. I don't want to be that guy who peaked in high school, but I've honestly never had a more fucking beautiful experience than my senior year. And it could've been even better if I weren't a retard. I just want to help someone enjoy this short, but magical time of your late teens/early 20's.
>>
>>37443242
It was a friend of mine that did it, hence why I said "me or my buddy". You're right though, any progress I've ever made with anyone has come from being simple and direct.

Of course now he's no longer a virgin and I fumbled a girl saying yes to a date by being autistic. So, practice makes perfect I guess.
>>
>>37443271
You're only twenty-fucking-one. Your life isn't even close to finished you fool.

In 5 years youre going to wish you were 21 but guess what, you'd only be 26. And there are a million people who would give anything to even be that young. People worse than you have done better Anon, now is the time to tell yourself to stop being a "fucking stubborn, shut-in faggot". You're only building more regrets.
>>
I'm not sure why you're asking /r9k/. You're going to ignore the advice of people telling you it's too late, you're going to approach her and mutter out some creepy "confession" and come off as a stalker, she's going to politely reject then you'll come back here to complain about tfw no gf.
>>
>>37442746
Please do it. I didn't and I regret it every single day. I have no means to contact her now, and she's probably out there taking goth chad's cock. Do it before it's too late.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.