[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any people on here who have managed to turn their life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1476381824839.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476381824839.png
29KB, 741x568px
Are there any people on here who have managed to turn their life around? Share your stories to motivate others.
>>
If you come here, there is no hope. This is where the hopeless lay down into their silent grave. Society doesn't want us because we aren't normal. Feels bad.

? : -3 | >)
>>
>>37442786
This. (orig1232)
>>
>>37442651
>graduated high school almost two years late
>gf of two and a half years left me
>now I have a retail job and live in my friends living room for 300 bucks a month
>job is full time and my boss wants to teach me more things so I can maybe work up
>expenses are minimal and my disposable income is like 1100 a month if I don't feel like saving

I sometimes fantasize about shooting up everyone I've ever hated though
>>
>>37442651
If they turned their life around they woudnt be on this board
>>
>>37442651
I'm 27 in my first quarter at uni. Did the whole community college thing. In 2015 I was homeless sleeping in my car, no job. I moved in to a group home in the ghetto, got a job, saved enough to move out, and started school. Now here I am. I guess that's pretty turned around.
>>
File: 1494716792277.png (364KB, 461x716px) Image search: [Google]
1494716792277.png
364KB, 461x716px
>>37442651
Yeah i'll shoot

>inb4 GTFO normie

I was some fat loser who played vidya all day. I wasn't a sperg or autistic just extremely introverted and shy. I was like that all through middle and high school. But during my senior year of highschool I started working out and lost a ton of weight. I looked pretty decent not gonna lie (my friend told me some girls thought i was hot l m a o) but I still had the same personality overall so I just played vidya, browse online and stayed inside all day. I had a couple of friends but I never really hung out with them outside school because I was always the quiet person in the group and I thought I would just take up space. Felt more comfortable being at home. Over the summer break I was gearing up to go to university and i made it a goal for me to start being more outgoing and finally get a gf or get laid whichever came first. First year was a complete failure, my few attemps got me no where and that ended up being the lonliest I had ever been. Still i didn't let that bring me down because I was making progress, I was in the best shape and time in my life so my second year I sorta eased off and really stopped caring about sex, dating, women and just focused on enjoying life. Well the universe can reward you and the first day of my Japanese 101 class I met my future wife, a beautiful vietnamese international student.

Since that day everything has been going uphill and I always look back at those days of loneliness and depression and hope that everyone else in that situation makes it out okay because as cliche as it sounds it will get better if you make an effort to do so.
>>
>>37442887
Not true. This board is like 50%+ normie.
>>
>>37442896
Well done man. Keep it up!
>>
They wouldn't be able to post here because they already killed themselves
>>
Things are a lot better than they were when I was younger, that's for sure. But still not perfect.

I don't live with my parents anymore. I've paid off the debts from my failed business, I've moved on from the fact the girl I was giving money to will never give it back to me and I am a fucking cuck loser for ever doing that.

I got over her when I had sex with a really, really, really, really fat woman. A literal 2/10. I was very desperate.

I have a few thousand dollars saved up, where as I used to always be broke as shit.

I don't do retail anymore. A job I had previously interviewed at case up again, and I applied again. This time I got it. In under 18 months of being there I have received 2 pay rises, totalling an extra 15k a year. This is how I moved away from my parents.

I have no advice. It was a stroke of luck the job came up again the following year after bombing the first interview so badly that I got this job. Pure luck.

As for the hambeast, well it was embarrassing to be seen with her in public, but it was nice to have sex with something human. The advice is swipe right on everything, and even if they smell like cat pee, have mental problems and are three times the size of you, sex is still pretty nice.
>>
I was a virgin at 27 and in the self-defeating cycle of not being able to get a girl because of inexperience. I went to a prostitute to fix this. And practiced with prostitutes until I was not terrible at sex. Now I get sex just fine.

If you are a virgin at a late age, I highly recommend doing what I did.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.