[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I remove wart? I tried burning it out with about 30 matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 20170601_220708.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_220708.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
How do I remove wart? I tried burning it out with about 30 matches and it looked like it worked, but what seemed like a blister grew and I left it alone. The wart must have regrown inside the blister. I was thinking about burning a lit cigarette into it and telling it to fuck off and die, is there any reason I shouldn't do this?
>>
>>37441064

burning would probably work, but why not just go buy a freezing kit and use that instead? It's probably way less painful.
>>
>>37441064
Apple cider vinegar. Soak a little square of paper towel in it, press it against the wart, then put a band aid or better yet a strip of duct tape over it. Do this daily. After about two days the wart will start to turn black and start to die off. Takes about a week.
>>
>>37441094
I'm poor and can't afford anything at all. At 0 dollars at all times
>>
>>37441149
This method works 100%, just do it before you go to bed every night and itll be gone in a week, I remove em all the ti e like this
>>
A pencil eraser. Rub it until it comes off
>>
>>37441064
You can make a really nasty cryogenic gel by combining dry ice and rubbing alcohol but that's like popping your own dislocated leg back in using two cinderblocks.

Just leave it alone.
>>
>>37441280
Will it come back tho? Also can I use it for one on my cock
>>
>>37441064
cut out as many of the black spots as you can then in the shower scrub it hard with a washcloth and soap everyday, made my foot blisters go away.
>>
>>37441557
Only one came back, went away again after the second try the dick one will probably be more painful as it's nore sensitive but thats my guess
>>
>>37441651
>>37441416
>>37441280
Being a good poster is a thankless job but really thank you guys. Quality board. Soon I can get back to fucking these bitches raw guiltfree.
>>
>>37441614
whoops I meant warts not blisters, do NOT scrub your blisters raw
>>
File: 1494841470069.jpg (63KB, 355x440px)
1494841470069.jpg
63KB, 355x440px
Cut off the finger
>>
>>37441064
Warts will eventually go away on their own dude

> I tried burning it out with about 30 matches
Wtf did you get drunk first or something? You have ridiculous pain tolerance
>>
Go to doctor and he will burn it off with liquid nitrogen. I had one on my right sole and i cut it of three times and burnt it off once and it came back. Went to the doctor and now its been gone 6 years.
>>
>>37443437
Thanks, no fully sober. It wasn't too bad once the skin had been pretty much burnt black and hard. I really didn't expect it to grow back.
>>
File: 20170602_021512.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px)
20170602_021512.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Does this thing look like a wart?
>>
Bite your finger off
>>
If you have any of those air duster cans, if you turn the can upside down and spray it it sprays out freezing liquid.
If you put a Q-tip on the end of the nozzle you can use it to freeze it.
>>
>>37441740
>haha yeah guys I have sex all the time haha
>>
>>37444049
Where do you think the warts came from friendo. Take a tip from me stay away from loose women. If it's easy for you it's easy for everyone.
>>
>>37441064
>>37443986
I heard that if you rub them on a vagina all your warts will go away.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.