[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barb is gonna die soon and Chris will be left to fend for himself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

Barb is gonna die soon and Chris will be left to fend for himself.

Ideas:
>chris becomes homeless
>someone actually takes him in
>he does some stupid shit and ends up in jail

Anymore predictions?
>>
>>37440476
>Barb is gonna die soon

By just old age or is something wrong with her?
>>
>>37440476
Someone will take him in just because they can make money off of him as some sort of freak show.
>>
>>37440492
She's old and has a million life threatening conditions
>>
>>37440476
He might end up in a mental institution for the rest of his life, then no more stories. If that doesn't happen, this next era will be very interesting.
>>
>>37440492
Old as shit and they can't afford her medication iirc
>>
I used to laugh at Chris but now every time I see him I feel like crying for him. He fucked up his life so badly. How is it that he doesn't have anyone to look after him?
>>
Leave this shit back in 2008 where it belongs, along with swastigets and boxxy.

CWC is a horrifically damaged human being, we should be collectively ashamed that we bullied him so much in the first place, but a decade on people are still doing it and have wrecked what little chance he had for a semblance of a life.

The whole sorry saga is a stain on our collective conscience.
>>
If Chris reaches forty can we call the next decade "The Chris-Chan 40k Saga"?
>>
>>37440476
Whatever happened with his vagina that was actually an abcess? Everyone swore he was going to die
>>
>>37440600
I agree there shouldn't be any active bullying, or interaction on any level I guess, but at this point I have to know how this saga ends
>>
>>37440726
He momentarily grew a conscious and went to a hospital
>>
>>37440600

I don't think the bullying even does anything desu. Dude was already fucked beyond belief.
>>
Barb has been the only thing keeping his dumb ass out of jail, whether is protecting him herself or being in charge of hiring lawyers and shit.

When she's gone, Chris will probably commit some stupid crime and have nobody to bail him out. He's fucked.
>>
>>37440916
How?

Before all she f you came along how was he so fucked? He liked sonic?

You guys like traps, who's really the fucked up ones here.
>>
>>37440978
How do you think he will fare inside? Think he'll come out with a prison body and swastika tattoos?
>>
>>37441011
With that voice and new "femmine" personality, he'll be the bottom bitch.
>>
>>37440978
He sprayed one person with pepper spray. Hardly criminal at all. That sales associate was asking for it, he made chris feel like he was in danger.

What crimes do you think think he is doing everyday?
>>
>>37441038
Well he ran over a dude. Can't foget that.

Also, he felt threatened? Why, because of blue arms? Give me a break.
>>
>>37441008
Do we really like traps? Or is it actually a scheme to ruin this board made by a bunch of fags?
>>
>>37441038
>That sales associate was asking for it
He was vandalizing merchandise.
>>
>>37441071
We love em dude
>>
>>37441086
What was the merchandise? All the games are behind the counter.

And he ran over someone? I need details.
>>
>>37440492
Who knows how many diseases are in the hoard?
>>
File: dont_call_anybody.png (84KB, 872x582px) Image search: [Google]
dont_call_anybody.png
84KB, 872x582px
>>37441108

Chris was at the Gamestop to fuck with the Sonic displays because "REEEEE BLUE ARMS ARE WRONG REEEEE." Chris and Barb ran over the owner of another video game store because he was "A dirty Jew" (Chris' own words).
>>
He's famous and has an almost cult like following that documents his every move. He can sell worthless junk for thousands of dollars.

The people who die in the streets in this country slip through the cracks. That simply won't happen with Chris.
>>
>>37441108
He was vandalizing Sonic Boom merchandise and shit because of the color of Sonic's arms.

And yes, he ran over someone. Check the CWC wiki. The guy who owned the hobby store he frequented.
>>
>>37440476
Jail is his best bet. He could probably even get laid there.
>>
>>37440978

Evidence suggests Barb is significantly less cognizant than she was even a year ago. It's likely she doesn't have the mental faculties to protect Chris anymore.
>>
>>37441169
Well, then it's a matter of time before he finally implodes.

Should be interesting.
>>
>>37440599

It used to be funny, now it's pretty sad desu
>>
>>37440600
>, but a decade on people are still doing it and have wrecked what little chance he had for a semblance of a life.

He was never going to have one anyway. His parents were the ones that fucked him up. His internet trolls are the closest things to friends he ever will or would have had.
>>
>>37440726
He went to the doctor and uses medications on it apparently.
>>
>>37441011
>Think he'll come out with a prison body and swastika tattoos?

He did make a video called "MICHAEL SNYDER IS A FILTHY JEW" so I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
Do you ever feel guilty about messing with Chris so much?

I get it, he can be a dick. But he's genuinely disabled. It's like kicking handicapped people out their wheelchairs. You should be ashamed
>>
>>37441086
No, they ran over the guy because he banned them from the Game Place.
>>
I kinda hope some chad/stacy takes him in.

It would make for a pretty good saga.
>>
>>37441571
I would fucking love a rebirth saga.
He got pretty close with whatshername from his church. She managed to get him disconnected for a little while.
>>
>>37440600
This. I've been on 4chan since 6th grade, and now I'm in my mid twenties. I can remember my very first post on /b/.

That's the problem with the internet - people are constantly being recorded, and no one has any privacy. Once it's out there, you're reputation is smeared. People go crazy, and they will find you.

Intellectually, I realize that obsessing over this man's life and being one of the millions who make a spectacle of him is a crime in of itself.

Chris is not a good person. He's sexually predatory, violent, petty, immature, bigoted, lazy, etc. However, whatever faults he has should be dealt with those he hurt, or in court, not on fucking Kiwi Farms.
>>
>>37440663
In the grim dark future of Chrishammer 40k there is only autism
>>
>>37440916
Dude, come the fuck on.

People pretended to be women on the internet to get nudes and private emails from him, which were published. You don't think that impacts his ability to get a job, his self esteem, or his ability to trust?

People tried to coerce him into shoving things up his ass on camera to get his game console back.

People stole an item that meant a lot to him only to destroy it.

People called his house relentlessly. Prostitutes and pizza were sent.

People called the Health Department on his house. Yes, you could argue that this was ultimately a good for Chris, but it wasn't done in good faith. It was done to make his parents angry and to make him homeless for laughs.

All of this shit has consequences. Even the act of being watched 24/7, having people contact him, being videotaped and photographed in public, etc. has it's psychological toll.

Chris is deeply paranoid of anyone who reaches out to him. You think that's a coincidence?
>>
>>37441571
It should be one of the galpals. Too bad they all are intentionally avoiding him.
>>37441727
The Wallflower
>>
File: Ass Laugh.jpg (381KB, 1407x819px) Image search: [Google]
Ass Laugh.jpg
381KB, 1407x819px
>>37440476
Yeah, he's going to either be homeless or an hero.
>>
>>37440476
just how much better would his life have been had he been born a woman ?
>>
>>37441842
>Chris is deeply paranoid of anyone who reaches out to him. You think that's a coincidence?

This is a good thing. He shouldn't trust just anyone on the internet. Also it's his parents who let him have the internet and taught him to be the way he is. The "trolls" actually are better white knights to him than his own parents. Remember the Kacey father call? They tried to trick him into helping him improve.
>>
>>37440492
she has butt sores and teeth holes and I'm afraid they're both quite terminal
>>
Does he have the resources to take care himself, yes. Will he utilize them? Absolutely not.

Chris will chimp out and inevitably end up in jail, considering his record of violent altercations, he won't just get a slap on the wrist this time.

He doesn't have the emotional stability to handle more trauma or deal with the reality that he has to care for himself. The future isn't bright for him and you think anything else, you're equally as retarded as him.
>>
>>37441920
Obviously Chris shouldn't trust anyone. The problem is that now he trusts no one.
>>
>>37440476
Who is Chris? I know he's mentally ill but why has he become a figurehead here? Why are we all so fascinated with him?
Can someone please spoonfeed the newfag?
>>
File: 707px-Chris's_strut.png (298KB, 707x599px) Image search: [Google]
707px-Chris's_strut.png
298KB, 707x599px
>>37440476
>becomes homeless
>rich arab man sees homeless manish looking transwoman
>offers to take him in if he promises to fully transition and become his wife
>chris agrees
>arab man uses his fortune to surgically alter Christina into the most stunning woman on the planet
>they celebrate and get married in his homeland
>night of the honeymoon
>Christina is about to lose her virginity
>right before she's penetrated Christina presses the nose on his Sonichu medallion to release the hidden blade
>cuts off the man's penis and says "I don't like pickles"
>finishes him off
>burns down the hotel
>claims ISIS did it
>is now the wealthiest trans woman in the world
>buys the rights of all the Sonic characters in all mediums
>the world never has to suffer through a Sonic with blue arms again
>>
>>37440535
They can, chris just uses her to get money for transformers.
>>
>>37442215
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler

Read nigger.
>>
>>37442215
Is this a meme to pretend you don't know who he is?

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chris-chan
>>
>>37440476
I'm thinking some kind of crime and then institutionalized.
It's like you think he would die somehow but not even that self inflicted gash killed him.
>>
>>37442215
It's long but it explains everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
>>
>>37442254
>it explains everything

it is really bad, just binge on all of his released videos and you'll be better of. Will take longer but some things are hard earned
>>
File: tenor.gif (219KB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
219KB, 498x278px
>>37442215
He
>Drinks seamen
>Invented something called "Sonichu"
>Has been arrested twice
>Lives off social security
>Puts up autistic as hell crayon-drawn signs looking for a GF
>Literally spends three hours a day playing with toys
>Literally offered himself for prostitution
>And is the fattest Lolcow for one reason, he responds to trolls rather than ignoring or slinging back at them

Our pet lolcow is a decrease of a human being who has been so fucked by his parents and people in his life that he grew up to be a grown-child who is famously unhealthy and terrible. His stupidity, laziness, and ego has morphed him into a fat miserable troglodyte.
>>
Here's to the future
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.